What's new

Pak-Fa is work in progress

Sorry VikhariBangladeshi dude,I don't speak with non sentient creatures,so am not gonna reply to your post.And why do you call yourself a "Bengali",huh??You are a fucking Bangladesi dog,not a Bengali.You Bangladeshi/Vikharideshis are like "gali" to us Bengalis,huh we don't even consider you guys to be humans!!

Will reply since you are Russian and not Indian.

J-10 airframe uses composites and J-20 will only make use of more.

Canard is there to provide greater manuverability at the loss of some stealth.

WS-15 engine will have ample power for the J-20.

Russia is no match for china in fighter design anymore. It is between the US and China now
Well I posted a videos related to T-50 evolution see that may solve your Riddles in mind
Chinese are no export base or Experience compare to Russians perhaps you should raise your points in Russian forums you may get what you require by their Replies

Well I posted a videos related to T-50 evolution see that may solve your Riddles in mind
Chinese are no export base or Experience compare to Russians perhaps you should raise your points in Russian forums you may get what you require by their Replies

You are wasting your time sir.You'll have a higher chance of making a cow to fly than trying to convince that jocker!!He's a Bangladeshi and I have got first hand experience of what big moron can they be!!We speak nearly identical tongue.

Back
Top Bottom