What's new

Pak-Fa is work in progress

The fact is that PAK-FA will be detected much earlier than J-20 on radar as it nowhere near as
stealthy.

In these days of Helmet-mounted sights and all-aspect missiles, I am not too convinced that Russians have made the correct choice.

Anyway Russians have always lacked in radar and electronics and that will not change with PAK-FA.
Russian lacked in Radars:D:D:D So what does the credibility of your So called chinese Radars Ohh Sorry they are too scared of public disclosure :p:p:p Sorry to say all your assumptions are like fanboy stuff . Russians have all the things required for Fifth gen technology and to Evolve it May it be Next gen Bvrs Or AESA all they are lacked was funding after cold war end to carry on there left research which india is providing Russia. under Putin Russia is as much Naive and vicious like USSR times so we are expecting best.

Last edited:
I just can't seem to get the fact that why you guys keep replying to this lungi clad trolling bitch from vikharidesh??Haven't you guys realised by now that only objective of this dog is to derail the threads with his same old rhetorics.Apparently it's impossible to change his so called opinion no matter how many proofs or logical explanations you present to this creature;because his only purpose is to troll in Indian threads.Ignore this vikharidesi SOB if you value your time and energy guys.It should be spent on something productive,this fucking dog doesn't qualify.And who cares about the opinion of a dog from such a puny,insignificant and treacherous piece of a nation??

Do you have any knowledge about aeronautical engineering or you are shooting in thin air If pak fa is Junk so is reverse engineered Chinese J-20 is a Shit. Russian are Second to only west when it comes to tech and the best option available to India to Evolve it's Aeronautical industry.My friend Study hard facts before saying any thing on Forums
It's a junk I insist. You should study hard about Russian aeronautical history. Su-30 mki, Mig-29, Mig-27, Mig-21 and other russian/soviet aircrafts have crashed more(non-combat) as compared to any other aircraft (western) which are with the IAF(Jaguar, Mirage, etc.) . My uncle is in the IAF so please don't tell me some more bs. So, study the figures hard before saying anything on the forums. Also, I never said that Chinese are technologically superior than the Russians. I just said that Chinese are going ahead which is a big concern and I talked only about Russians' habit of being late.

Do you have any knowledge about aeronautical engineering or you are shooting in thin air If pak fa is Junk so is reverse engineered Chinese J-20 is a Shit. Russian are Second to only west when it comes to tech and the best option available to India to Evolve it's Aeronautical industry.My friend Study hard facts before saying any thing on Forums
It's a junk I insist. You should study hard about Russian aeronautical history. Su-30 mki, Mig-29, Mig-27, Mig-21 and other russian/soviet aircrafts have crashed more(non-combat) as compared to any other aircraft (western) which are with the IAF(Jaguar, Mirage, etc.) . My uncle is in the IAF so please don't tell me some more bs. So, study the figures hard before saying anything on the forums. Also, I never said that Chinese are technologically superior than the Russians. I just said that Chinese are going ahead which is a big concern and I talked only about Russians' habit of being late.

If crash is the credentials you should study about some Data related to western Aircraft's
List of F-15 losses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
F-16 Mishaps & Accident Reports
Compare F-22 crashes and Recently a Euro-fighter Crashed

So its machines the crashes are bound to happened Due to Technical faults and some time Human Error As for Russian tech Chinese used Russian Tech for Years just see the difference btw us and them We crashed even C-130j which Was Latest Tech in All terms See the Serviceability Rate of Hercules C-130j So With Mechanical technology we Human Can't Avoid Mishaps.

If crash is the credentials you should study about some Data related to western Aircraft's
List of F-15 losses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
F-16 Mishaps & Accident Reports
Compare F-22 crashes and Recently a Euro-fighter Crashed

So its machines the crashes are bound to happened Due to Technical faults and some time Human Error As for Russian tech Chinese used Russian Tech for Years just see the difference btw us and them We crashed even C-130j which Was Latest Tech in All terms See the Serviceability Rate of Hercules C-130j So With Mechanical technology we Human Can't Avoid Mishaps.
But tell me my knowledgeable and intelligent friend, why there are very less incidences of non-combat crashes of jaguars and mirages and very high rate of crashes(non-combat) of Russian/Soviet aircrafts in IAF. Please answer this ques. first without some true references and records which hide the truth in IAF.

I just can't seem to get the fact that why you guys keep replying to this lungi clad trolling bitch from vikharidesh??Haven't you guys realised by now that only objective of this dog is to derail the threads with his same old rhetorics.Apparently it's impossible to change his so called opinion no matter how many proofs or logical explanations you present to this creature;because his only purpose is to troll in Indian threads.Ignore this vikharidesi SOB if you value your time and energy guys.It should be spent on something productive,this fucking dog doesn't qualify.And who cares about the opinion of a dog from such a puny,insignificant and treacherous piece of a nation??

Now you resort to calling me a dog, you frustrated Indian.:lol:.

The reason your fellow Indians reply to me is I talk sense and I have now made then
seriously worry about the inferior product that PAK-FA is.

Chill and worry about your pathetic failed state called India where 7000 people die due to lack
of food every day. :woot:

Don't bother replying as I am not interested in this thread anymore and have moved on.

Now you resort to calling me a dog, you frustrated Indian.:lol:.

The reason your fellow Indians reply to me is I talk sense and I have now made then
seriously worry about the inferior product that PAK-FA is.

Chill and worry about your pathetic failed state called India where 7000 people die due to lack
of food every day. :woot:

Don't bother replying as I am not interested in this thread anymore and have moved on.
Inferior in what Sense 360 degree AESA radar, next gen BVRS, Next gen IRST, next generation Engines Iseidye 30 , plasma Stealth features, Nono tech stealth coated paints, Next gen Himarya sensors By Krit Institute and Vast R&D and Experience in patent aerospace technology Russian are bosses they are selfmade and reliable (2nd in exports) Name in Foreign Arms industry Only a stupid and Fanboy think what you think.best of luck if you come out with some stupid arguments once again.

Last edited:
Inferior in what Sense 360 degree AESA radar, next gen BVRS, Next gen IRST, next generation Engines Iseidye 30 , plasma Stealth features, Nono tech stealth coated paints, Next gen Himarya sensors By Krit Institute and Vast R&D and Experience in patent aerospace technology Russian are bosses they are selfmade reliable (2nd export) Name in Foreign Arms industry Only a stupid and Fanboy think what you think boy best of luck if you come out with some stupid arguments once again.

What part of my last line of not being interested in this thread anymore
did you just miss?

Like I say, I am out of this thread now. Feel free to agree between Indians that Russia can make PAK-FA
competitive with US fighters.

did you just miss?

Like I say, I am out of this thread now. Feel free to agree between Indians that Russia can make PAK-FA
Like you I feel too think chinese are copy paste Industry No country rely themselves on chinese Technology presently Like Russian and the West Even your own country Rely on Mig-29 as premier fighter my points are valid chinese are still unreliable name in Arms industry unlike Russians many nations including Chinese themselves still rely on Russian arms till today
Ok I and i made my point you are free to leave

did you just miss?

well the thing is India is not going to fight either USA or its allies in future ... period

rather india is getting since long the best techs west has to offer

exmple = western & israeli avioniks , engines, wepons and other sub systems in use of indian armed forces

lolzz even russian su-30 & Mig 29 & 29K is coustamised with french , israeli and some british and american made avioniks

and the ame principel will be imposed on T50

so have wet dreams to you and all your types (chinese fanboys) ;)

But tell me my knowledgeable and intelligent friend, why there are very less incidences of non-combat crashes of jaguars and mirages and very high rate of crashes(non-combat) of Russian/Soviet aircrafts in IAF. Please answer this ques. first without some true references and records which hide the truth in IAF.

Well depends , jaguar are 100 and Mirage is 50 , while Mig 27 + mig 21 are more then 350 flying... against 150 , so crash rate will be higher in Russian plane.

If you can't see Russian plane flies more hours or in air then mirage or jags. combine also

Why don't you get it?!

PAK-FA is limited by an airframe that is LO and not VLO like F-22 or J-20.

Russians can develop new radars and engines but the airframe shape will always stay the same. Repeating myself but 80% of stealth is shaping.

If China can deliver the WS-15 engine by end of decade to the targeted performance level, then J-20 would be right up there as the Chinese have the shaping and have massive experience now in radars and other electronics

This is really funny guy. He keeps running through threads posting the same rubbish and when its debunked he change the thread and repeat the process. So here we go again:

1. PAK-FA shape is not as stealthy as J-20 FROM BOTTOM VIEW yet J-20 is inferior in stealth to PAK-FA in most important frontal aspect.
2. 5th generation fighters dont use canards.
3. China cannt even produce composite materials for subsonic civilian planes.
4. J-20 metal body lacking avanced composites makes J-20 even more inferior to PAK-FA in stealth level.
5. Big overweight metal body of J-20 coupled with underpowered engine makes it impossible to use main feature of 5th gen fighters - supercruise.
6. J-20 airframe aerodynamically inferior to PAK-FA which makes it impossible to evade long-range missiles.

Yep, your right. Airframe of J-20 will stay the same. That means you will need decades to fix these flaws.

This is really funny guy. He keeps running through threads posting the same rubbish and when its debunked he change the thread and repeat the process. So here we go again:

1. PAK-FA shape is not as stealthy as J-20 FROM BOTTOM VIEW yet J-20 is inferior in stealth to PAK-FA in most important frontal aspect.
2. 5th generation fighters dont use canards.
3. China cannt even produce composite materials for subsonic civilian planes.
4. J-20 metal body lacking avanced composites makes J-20 even more inferior to PAK-FA in stealth level.
5. Big overweight metal body of J-20 coupled with underpowered engine makes it impossible to use main feature of 5th gen fighters - supercruise.
6. J-20 airframe aerodynamically inferior to PAK-FA which makes it impossible to evade long-range missiles.

Yep, your right. Airframe of J-20 will stay the same. That means you will need decades to fix these flaws.

Will reply since you are Russian and not Indian.

J-10 airframe uses composites and J-20 will only make use of more.

Canard is there to provide greater manuverability at the loss of some stealth.

WS-15 engine will have ample power for the J-20.

Russia is no match for china in fighter design anymore. It is between the US and China now

Back
Top Bottom