What's new

Pak-Fa is work in progress

Absolutely no problem with Russians, it is all no more Mr. Nice Guy in every Arena to hindustanis. As indians cry when russians want to sell things to certain nations hindustanis try to stop them which has been cutting their revenues while hindustanis buy themselves from west at exaggerated price tags.

Since Russians are not interested in giving all critical information regarding PAK-FA ungrateful hindustanis accuse them of "don't have sufficient technology and money" which is hilarious since they sell Oil and Gas while hindustani sells penuts compared.

Grateful and Ungrateful is not a matter when it comes to the national security.
We only care about our national security and interest.We are not that dumb to take the so called gratefulness and suffered in rest of decades like something happened to our friends.
Russians cause so much delay and that is because their shortage of money and manpower
Best example is a INS Vikramaditya
But when our Air Force gave order to C-130j.Americans delivered its first aircraft
6 months earlier.
But we are still in favour for Russians because they gave us Technology .
If we want to spend 6billion $ for a project work we need to ensure that system is worth for it.

My Take on this in 5 points.

Russian Stealth technology is now where has good as the USA.
Russian cockpit sensor fusio technology behind both the USA and the French/europeans.
Russia needs a partner with serious money to develope Further both the stealth & the cockpit technology.
India military has serious doubts about Russian PAK FA programme delivering a credible 5th gen fighter before 2020.
India is looking at alternatives to PAK FA ie Rafale F4 version and may NOT sign up to PAK FA full stop

PAK FA

NOW> (2014 - 2016)
Weighs 30 metric tons due to high titanium usage.
Has thrust to weight ratio of 1:1.
Only 1 X Band AESA radar at nose cone.
Avionics not fully integrated.
Weapon systems tested but integration incomplete.
8 Medium Range missiles and 2 Close Range missiles.

FUTURE> (2018 - 2024)
Will weigh less due to increase in composite usage.
Thrust to weight ratio 1:1.2+ due to new engines (Item 30) and lower weight(point 1)
Will have 1 X Band AESA radar at nose cone, 2 L Band AESA radars at wing tips, 2 X Band side facing AESA radars below cockpit.
Sensor fusion available, comparable or exceeding contemporary 5th Generation Designs.

My Take on this in 5 points.

Russian Stealth technology is now where has good as the USA.
Russian cockpit sensor fusio technology behind both the USA and the French/europeans.
Russia needs a partner with serious money to develope Further both the stealth & the cockpit technology.
India military has serious doubts about Russian PAK FA programme delivering a credible 5th gen fighter before 2020.
India is looking at alternatives to PAK FA ie Rafale F4 version and may NOT sign up to PAK FA full stop

Russia is behind China in airframe and electronics now.

PAK-FA is not a true 5Th generation fighter.

India's Next Gen Fighter catches fire

10463728_901656593194907_98719103533256697_o.jpg

So Ajai Shukla is also a Joke to you ??

Russia can't deliver on Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft: IAF | Business Standard

Russia is behind China in airframe and electronics now.

PAK-FA is not a true 5Th generation fighter.
Can you tell us how ???
And do tell us why chinese planes look like flankers if they are so advanced ???
And electronics ??? How do you know ???

Absolutely no problem with Russians, it is all no more Mr. Nice Guy in every Arena to hindustanis. As indians cry when russians want to sell things to certain nations hindustanis try to stop them which has been cutting their revenues while hindustanis buy themselves from west at exaggerated price tags.

Since Russians are not interested in giving all critical information regarding PAK-FA ungrateful hindustanis accuse them of "don't have sufficient technology and money" which is hilarious since they sell Oil and Gas while hindustani sells penuts compared.

PAKFA will have 50% financial contribution from us. Which means as investors, we have the right to see the technologies involved. If the deal is signed, we will be spending billions on every area of work.

I don't understand why Russians are not showing the prototypes to an equal financial partner. We have agreed to acquire 250 of them alone after developing it for heavens' sake.

Can you tell us how ???
And do tell us why chinese planes look like flankers if they are so advanced ???
When did J-20 looks like flanker? I thought we are talking abt fifth gen fighter?
And China has already produced AESA for its destroyer and AWACS while Russian one is yet to be seen.

When did J-20 looks like flanker? I thought we are talking abt fifth gen fighter?
And China has already produced AESA for its destroyer and AWACS while Russian one is yet to be seen.
Did I mention J-20 ??? Or you really dont know which planes look like flankers ;)

I thought we are talking about technological superiority which is proved by inservice jets and not by prototypes. Reasearch is counted after you deliever not before that
Still J-20 is said to be inservice in 2018(?) and Pak-Fa in 2016

Can you tell us how ???

My dear friend F-22 is the standard of stealth shaping to follow. J-20 just looks stealthy whereas PAK-FA is a stealthified Flanker airframe.

Electronics - Chinese domestic electronics is far in advanced of Russia's and please
look at the amount of Chinese radars introduced over the last decade - from mechanical radars in fighters to AESA radars in AWACs and destroyers.

Simply, apart from engines, Russia is incapable of matching China in any other area of fighter design.

Back
Top Bottom