What's new

Pak does not wish for prolonged peace in India:Gen Deepak Kapoor

It is not pakistan that does not want peace with India. I think most Pakistanis and Indians want peace. It is the Pak Army that does not want peace with India, as that way they lose their importance and relevance. Peace will give democracy a chance to bloom and that is bad news for the Pak Army. The Army has to remain in the limelight as otherwise Pakistanis will forget it exists.

Grow up kiddo!

Does this hold guud for the IA also?

Is is for this reason you attacked us in '65? And back stabbed us in '71 and occupied Siachen and fiddle in Balochistan?

Thats why they are after ISI along with their western masters, cause they know that they dont have balls to face ISI.

ISI is doing a great job in keeping the Indians busy.

'perhaps'.... this is the term used by Mr. Kapoor. i think gen. should make statements based on intelligence and not on their personal theories

'perhaps'.... this is the term used by Mr. Kapoor. i think gen. should make statements based on intelligence and not on their personal theories

Our Military responsible for the security of the Kashmir,though there are some talks going on to hand over security of the state to BSF, its not yet decided to pull out troops from Kashmir, So Kapoor can seek intelligence reports even about internal security of Kashmir, What ever he has said ,should have been based on some documents. He is answerable to President of India who is guided and assisted by Prime minster. He cannot speak anything with his "personal theories" , Its not Pakistan that your president *ked by your General. Especially this involves neighboring country.

It is not pakistan that does not want peace with India. I think most Pakistanis and Indians want peace. It is the Pak Army that does not want peace with India, as that way they lose their importance and relevance. Peace will give democracy a chance to bloom and that is bad news for the Pak Army. The Army has to remain in the limelight as otherwise Pakistanis will forget it exists.

Read the post again. It’s the Indian general which is igniting hatred against Pakistan. Indian generals want more money to spend on forces rather than poor people on the name of countering Pakistan and China.

Read the post again. It’s the Indian general which is igniting hatred against Pakistan. Indian generals want more money to spend on forces rather than poor people on the name of countering Pakistan and China.

you mean to these guys?

Is this your criteria for judging people's wealth.

This how local administation do research on BPL. I am under BPL as per goverment record so that I can avil food items in low cost Eg: 1kg rice = Rs1

And it is the Indian government which doesnt want peace as well.

Now your army chief wants to jump in to score some points.

The poor man is often caged

Oh man i dont know who and what run Pak,

PAK Army though Nawaz Sharif , and now PAK govt through Mush..... Oh who heads the PAK will have to live rest of like in Other countries at their mercy. lol

Now Mush get caged , after sometime , Mr 10% get caged after that gen Kalyani get caged .. and the cycle continues...... since its inception.

Our Military responsible for the security of the Kashmir,though there are some talks going on to hand over security of the state to BSF, its not yet decided to pull out troops from Kashmir, So Kapoor can seek intelligence reports even about internal security of Kashmir, What ever he has said ,should have been based on some documents. He is answerable to President of India who is guided and assisted by Prime minster. He cannot speak anything with his "personal theories" , Its not Pakistan that your president *ked by your General. Especially this involves neighboring country.

Funny, so you think that your President/PM didnt find anyone else than your COAS to give out the statement on Kashmir? You FM could have done the job well, i supposed.

spectator or not that doesnt matter as long as your rival is defeated its the universal truth.

Now dont say you do not wish so

You seem to know nothing about the war in '62. Your perspective is shortsighted and uninformed. I'll break it down for you...

Essentially, the Chinese sucker punched India when we weren't looking and ran back to the LoC when the Indian army was mobilized.

In 1962, the Chinese army was relatively untrained, whereas the Indian army was well disciplined and had plenty of experience under its belt from the world war. The Chinese were interested only in political gains and not a prolonged conflict with India. Which is why they handed back all that they managed to overrun and settled the matter rather quickly. The Sino-Indian war of '62 is one the shortest wars in history. (the 5th shortest if I'm right) China definitely won the battle but didn't stick around to fight the war. Interestingly, the Chinese did precisely the same thing in the Sino-Soviet conflict.

In 1971 however, there was a war, with rather spectacular results for India. East Pakistan was slowly and skillfully carved out of Pakistan through years of subversion, Pakistan's misguided policies, and direct military intervention.

Not only did the war result in the liberation of East Pakistan, it was a catastrophic defeat for the PA, with over 90,000 PoW. India even managed to make gains on the western front but handed them back as per the Simla agreement of '72. As per the same agreement, Pakistan recognized Bangladesh in exchange for the 90,000+ PoW.

I hope you will no longer attempt to compare both wars.

Regards.

Last edited:
You seem to know nothing about the war in '62. Your perspective is shortsighted and uninformed. I'll break it down for you...

Essentially, the Chinese sucker punched India when we weren't looking and ran back to the LoC when the Indian army was mobilized.

In 1962, the Chinese army was relatively untrained, whereas the Indian army was well disciplined and had plenty of experience under its belt from the world war. The Chinese were interested only in political gains and not a prolonged conflict with India. Which is why they handed back all that they managed to overrun and settled the matter rather quickly. The Sino-Indian war of '62 is one the shortest wars in history. (the 5th shortest if I'm right) China definitely won the battle but didn't stick around to fight the war. Interestingly, the Chinese did precisely the same thing in the Sino-Soviet conflict.

In 1971 however, there was a war, with rather spectacular results for India. East Pakistan was slowly and skillfully carved out of Pakistan through years of subversion, Pakistan's misguided policies, and direct military intervention.

Not only did the war result in the liberation of East Pakistan, it was a catastrophic defeat for the PA, with over 90,000 PoW. India even managed to make gains on the western front but handed them back as per the Simla agreement of '72. As per the same agreement, Pakistan recognized Bangladesh in exchange for the 90,000+ PoW.

Regards.
It was a treat to read through your post.

i am being sarcastic guys-relax!

Regards.

Dont break it down for me dear because our Chinese friends daily break the 62 war for Indians daily even on your own forums :china: and you dont have any answer but to ban them or call them suckers or commies :P

And As far as BD is concern :) we are happy it had made us realise how to sharpen our skills and the sob sob sob BD is like a PIA for India today ;)

Bravo to our Bangladeshi brothers for keeping their country liberated from bhartis.

And oh BTW read your post again as per your own claim Chinese army was "untrained" still it defeated super duper Indian army as per your claim. You also said it was China who did not want to prolong the war and thus after killing you she again injected some oxygen into Indian deadbody by handing you the areas as per your claim.

Back
Top Bottom