What's new

Pak Debate On India. Check it Out!

ANP walle to apne hi bande lagte hai :D

bhai inko PM banao,smaose khilao coldrink pilao :rofl: :rofl:

Their president is the grandson of Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan. :)

Indian diplomacy is working. Winning hearts gradually and steadily. :)

None of these charges ever stood up in courts.Unlike in Pakistan were Blasphemy cases are used to persecute minorities,where death penalties could be awarded for even misspelling words,even after being acquitted by courts they faces death threats by hands of vigilantes.

The video in question is not about some religious discussion-
what blasphemy cases has to do with sedition?-
Do you want me to put rape cases of india in same line?- and let you to figure out the link between them?-
Troll epic fail-

Their president is the grandson of Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan. :)

Indian diplomacy is working. Winning hearts gradually and steadily. :)

which diplomacy?-
Blaming and threatening?-

Pakistani youth are smart- they dont accept any thing their government say as gospel of truth- indians in this matter are brainwashed to the core-

which diplomacy?-
Blaming and threatening?-

Pakistani youth are smart- they dont accept any thing their government say as gospel of truth- indians in this matter are brainwashed to the core-

Whatever it is , seems to be working. Party after party is changing its tunes towards India except JI and the likes. ( BTW Indian Diplomacy is not just Blaming and threatening. Thats just smokescreen . ).

And Pakistani Youth will have to do much more than debate on Forums if they really want to cut off relationship with us. And believe me its getting increasingly difficult.

Thats called retrospection-

btw watching the full talk show presents a good view of Pakistani youth- not the edited one- thats for the consumption of general dumb emotionally fragile indian public-
Then please show the damn unedited one instead of bellyaching.

By the way, this has already been posted by GoodBoy in his post above - a full 33:44 minutes. The truth sucks, doesn't it? But this is what exactly the youth of Pakistan think - from your Pakistani Army to the politicians! Take it or leave it! That's your choice. But the truth is there for all to see! :P

By the way, this has already been posted by GoodBoy in his post above - a full 33:44 minutes. The truth sucks, doesn't it? But this is what exactly the youth of Pakistan think - from your Pakistani Army to the politicians! Take it or leave it! That's your choice. But the truth is there for all to see! :P

which truth you talking about that we dont know?-
and yeah i could pretty well see your surprise at the full video posted by GoodBoy- and i am sure your expressions after watching the full talk show also changed- not much spicy as the edited version of a fan boy for the fan boy turned out to be-

The Zaid hamid lil brother talked more rationally in terms of friendship- :lol:-

The good thing is that after all these decades people of Pakistan have finally started questioning the Pakistani Army on its actions..

and more importantly its past performances - fed to the public as glorious victories but hard to maintain in today's information age.

Take chill pill dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever it is , seems to be working. Party after party is changing its tunes towards India except JI and the likes. ( BTW Indian Diplomacy is not just Blaming and threatening. Thats just smokescreen . ).

Party after Party?- believe me there is not much hysteria over india like it is presented to you by your government and media-

And Pakistani Youth will have to do much more than debate on Forums if they really want to cut off relationship with us. And believe me its getting increasingly difficult.

Not surprisingly- but now i am sure you have no idea what the discussion is all about- as usual- :coffee:-

LOL!!! Nice editing to show only one side.

In Pakistan we have every kind of people - not like India whose population is uniform and hinduavta lover

Do you even know how idiotic your comment is? :lol: :lol:

If India is uniform, then what about 200 million patriotic Indian Muslims/ 50 million Sikhs/ Jains ,etc.

India is nothing like you guys. With 180m population, we can see the state you people are in with blasts/ suicide attacks, corruption, falling rupee, etc.
Imagine India having 1.2 billion people and in state like your :cheesy: It will be nothing short of a nuclear aftermath with 1.2 billion terrorists

As I said he's Zaid Hamid's younger brother with half a brain cell and part of his 'Brass tacks' junk website! :cheesy:

You mean the one who called india a big hathi and its brain the size of small choha?- :woot:-
He speaks the truth btw- :azn:-

Do you even know how idiotic your comment is? :lol: :lol:

If India is uniform, then what about 200 million patriotic Indian Muslims/ 50 million Sikhs/ Jains ,etc.

India is nothing like you guys. With 180m population, we can see the state you people are in with blasts/ suicide attacks, corruption, falling rupee, etc.
Imagine India having 1.2 billion people and in state like your :cheesy: It will be nothing short of a nuclear aftermath with 1.2 billion terrorists

See my previous post regarding 200 millions. You want me to post more?

Party after Party?- believe me there is not much hysteria over india like it is presented to you by your government and media-

Not surprisingly- but now i am sure you have no idea what the discussion is all about- as usual- :coffee:-

Not really. I dont just follow Indian media.And as I said Indian Diplomacy is not about creating Hysteria. Its slow, gradual but effective.

Anyway I had thought I was talking to someone who instead of going personal will discuss the topic at hand. Nothing surprising here. Your kind are a plenty in forum and I am sorry to have lost these 2-3 minutes trying to start a neat conversation. Good Night to You Sir..

another zaid hamid thread

@haviZsultan (we just can't ignore him:))

Hehehe. I believe he could become president of India with the attention he gets.

I was discussing him today (which is rare-I mean any discussion is rare at home between me and anyone else) and no one knew him. Not my mother, aunt, nobody. Only some youth support him though I haven't seen many but still tells us we are already losing our youth, a lot who see the same things as Zaid Hamid including secularism as an Anti-Islamic concept among other things.

What we need is education reform and very quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really. I dont just follow Indian media.And as I said Indian Diplomacy is not about creating Hysteria. Its slow, gradual but effective.

Anyway I had thought I was talking to someone who instead of going personal will discuss the topic at hand. Nothing surprising here. Your kind are a plenty in forum and I am sorry to have lost these 2-3 minutes trying to start a neat conversation. Good Night to You Sir..

Good Night to You too Sir- Dont forget to take the daily dose of propaganda- its good for your health- :wave:-

Back
Top Bottom