What's new

FATF to formally put Pakistan on grey-list: Here's how it will affect Pak economy

Rupee fell as he was artificially holding it at the cost of export ... what do you think why export started declining? and why dollar reserves were falling?
His own appointed finance minister accepted this at his budget speech ...

Rupee fall because of high trade deficit which happens because your exports are not competitive because of high production cost. It happens because your army gets a disproportionate large share of govt revenue. They get this by threatening the civilian government. You guys are unable to speak against them and blame your own Prime minister to whom you guys had voted to power. They problem with you guys is you never speak truth.

Tulsi Gabbard is Caucasian - she is not of Indic heritage.

She’s a Hawaiian Hindu convert and an agent of Modi. She believes in creating sectarian wars between Sunnis and Shias. A rabid Islamophobe who is an avid Trump supporter.

She’s a Hawaiian Hindu convert and an agent of Modi. She believes in creating sectarian wars between Sunnis and Shias. A rabid Islamophobe who is an avid Trump supporter.
From what I understand she hates Trump. And she isn't of Indian descent.

Dont tell me who to blame. Nawaz is the only one to be blamed who else? This *** hole kept the post of FM to himself.

Of course Indians are going to support Nawaz as he’s bad for Pakistan and their agent.

From what I understand she hates Trump. And she isn't of Indian descent.

Indian agents are not all necessarily of Indian descent.

She is a supporter of Trump and the alt-right. This is why she was ostracized by progressives. Do some research.

Rupee fall because of high trade deficit which happens because your exports are not competitive because of high production cost. It happens because your army gets a disproportionate large share of govt revenue. They get this by threatening the civilian government. You guys are unable to speak against them and blame your own Prime minister to whom you guys had voted to power. They problem with you guys is you never speak truth.

Man where the hell you are comparing cost of production with army budget, cost of production is a matter of private businessman ... Budget deficit can be compared with army expense but cost of production and decline in export ... You must be kidding ..

I am a finance guy , you can fool others but not me ...

Man where the hell you are comparing cost of production with army budget, cost of production is a matter of private businessman ... Budget deficit can be compared with army expense but cost of production and decline in export ... You must be kidding ..

I am a finance guy , you can fool others but not me ...

You say this because you do not understand Macro economics. If majority of your resources are consumed in non productive stuff (Military Equipment), it will create scarcity in other areas where the actual allocation is required. this generates scarcity of other factor of production such as capital, Electricity etc. This makes your production costly and non competitive. This leads to high trade deficit and depreciation in Local currency value.

You say this because you do not understand Macro economics. If majority of your resources are consumed in non productive stuff (Military Equipment), it will create scarcity in other areas where the actual allocation is required. this generates scarcity of other factor of production such as capital, Electricity etc. This makes your production costly and non competitive. This leads to high trade deficit and depreciation in Local currency value.
Unrelated comparison,

Can you please explain if the reduction in export is on account of shortage of finished products or is it on account of shortage of orders?
Shortage of order is due to expensive product, which you are arguing that is on account of shortage of resources due to allocation of the same to military and not on account of rupee being artifically kept expensive ...

Ok my simple question, what does electricity being expensive has to do with the military? It's simply about our energy mix, where more than 70% is from fossil fuel other than coal ...

All big economies has significant portion of coal and alternate energy generation? Furthermore, another factor is line loses again, what it has to do with the military as same is due to inefficient structure put in place by WAPDA ...

The second factor you mentioned is capital, Can you please share a report where there is difficulty in access to capital to the private sector in Pakistan? Pakistan banking is one of the most modern in comparison to developing countries ...

I can understand your hatred towards armed forces but atleast a person should be honest in giving opinions especially when he is pretending to be knowledgeable fellow ...

But when Nawaz was there, this was not happening. Now it is happening very fast. PKR fell like anything post Nawaz. So he is surely not to blame.
What does this suppose to mean when Nawaz was there? Who's government was there for the last 5 years? Nawaz was removed only last year. He kept the post of Premier as well as FM for whole fucking 4 years. What did he do in that?

Pakistan is not impacted and is completely safe.
I completely agree with this. Nothing can shake Pakistanis.

I think you are wrong.

I learnt from Pakistanis here that CPEC is investment not loans.

So China owns majority of Pakistan through CPEC and hence all these are Chinese losses.

There I disagree, because nobody can cheat Chinese :partay:

You deny the influence of the Israeli lobby (AIPAC) in Washington? They literally dictate all policy to the US, especially when it comes to Muslim countries.

Jared Kuschner is a real person who has tremendous influence on Trump, MBS, and Sisi.

The Israeli lobby in the US has been responsible for the invasions of both Afghanistan and Iraq, and now pushing for war against Iran and ostracization of Pakistan, Turkey.

India is just using that apparatus due their mutually beneficial alliance against the Islamic world.
Nothing against the Islamic world. We are fighting you guys.

Of course Indians are going to support Nawaz as he’s bad for Pakistan and their agent.

Indian agents are not all necessarily of Indian descent.

She is a supporter of Trump and the alt-right. This is why she was ostracized by progressives. Do some research.
And that research shows she opposes Trump on DACA, on immigration, on attacking Syria. Read up.

They are well known. Many of these are agents of Modi. Tulsi Gabbard is not in this list.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_politicians_of_Indian_descent#United_States

Just proves how disengaged Pakistani-Americans are in US politics. No wonder no one in US listens to Pakistan's narrative: it's biggest advocates choose to sit on their hands and keep their mouths shut.

And you have no proof they are Indian agents besides your conspiratorial mindset. As if these Indian-Americans have nothing better to do than push India's agenda.

Just proves how disengaged Pakistani-Americans are in US politics. No wonder no one in US listens to Pakistan's narrative: it's biggest advocates choose to sit on their hands and keep their mouths shut.

And you have no proof they are Indian agents besides your conspiratorial mindset. As if these Indian-Americans have nothing better to do than push India's agenda.

Lol, what? How did you reach those conclusions?

No, rather Indians don’t know what their government is doing in the US. Their terror apparatus is well known worldwide.

Gabbard is, prominently, a religious minority, the first representative to swear the oath of office on the Bhagavad Gita, a central Hindu text. She releases yearly holiday videos celebrating Diwali, the grand Hindu festival of lights, and has cultivated a close relationship with Indian-Americans. In 2014, she travelled to India, where she met with the controversial Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who has become a political ally, and she is now a co-chair of the Congressional India Caucus....

Gabbard’s relationship with India is also a strategic alliance: she has defended Modi’s political organization, the Bharatiya Janata Party, which champions the view that India is—and should remain—an essentially Hindu nation. In 2013, she opposed a resolution on “religious violence” in India that was seen as a veiled criticism of Modi, and she suggests that, whatever the problems faced by India’s Muslim minority, they can’t compare with the tribulations of religious minorities in many Muslim countries. This summer, she came to New York to participate in an Indian-American business forum. She had the bad luck to appear after Anil Kapoor, the garrulous Indian movie star, but she seemed entirely at ease, chatting with the Indian Ambassador about economic partnership and security coöperation. This was Gabbard’s kind of crowd: friendly and relatively nonpartisan. One of the first questioners began by establishing herself as a committed fan. “Congresswoman, I was really hoping you would get a Cabinet position in Trump’s Administration,” she said. “Now I’m hoping for the day when I can vote for you in the Presidential election.”

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/11/06/what-does-tulsi-gabbard-believe

Back
Top Bottom