What's new

FATF to formally put Pakistan on grey-list: Here's how it will affect Pak economy

The context of discussion doesn’t warrant my services rather condolences. Your economic indices are grim and the doors of help are soon closing. I will again stress that the Pakistan of 1965 and 1998 is not the Pakistan anymore. You will slide even down further if you don’t acknowledge the IMF latest data on Pakistan and work on it with priority.

As far as Kashmir is, we will deal with it.

We will endeavour to do the needful in the shape of CPEC. Nothing you need to worry about champ.
Your expertise in whatever it may be, is no doubt required elsewhere.

The context of discussion doesn’t warrant my services rather condolences. Your economic indices are grim and the doors of help are soon closing. I will again stress that the Pakistan of 1965 and 1998 is not the Pakistan anymore. You will slide even down further if you don’t acknowledge the IMF latest data on Pakistan and work on it with priority.

As far as Kashmir is, we will deal with it.
you are on the edge of breaking so you should better be looking at your charts..
all Pakistan is doing is playing homeopathic style games with you and we are getting success in the form of UNHCR's report and many other things..sure you have got military power because of all the cash and where we lack so we face some trouble because of it..

you are on the edge of breaking so you should better be looking at your charts..

Please elaborate. Coz I dont see it.

We will endeavour to do the needful in the shape of CPEC. Nothing you need to worry about champ.
Your expertise in whatever it may be, is no doubt required elsewhere.

Ok. Inside you you do acknowledge the problem but in a mode of denial in front of an India or thats what it looks like. Fair enough, but we have a reason to worry and you say it or not we do.

Bhen chod we couldnt even get 3 countries to vote for us. This was how pathetic Nawaz Sharif government was and his foreign policy. Phir Bhen Chod ka bacha kahta ha hum tanha ho nahi raha tanha ho ga hain.

Bhen chod we couldnt even get 3 countries to vote for us. This was how pathetic Nawaz Sharif government was and his foreign policy. Phir Bhen Chod ka bacha kahta ha hum tanha ho nahi raha tanha ho ga hain.

Your anger is justifiable but you blame wrong guy.

Dont tell me who to blame. Nawaz is the only one to be blamed who else? This *** hole kept the post of FM to himself.

But when Nawaz was there, this was not happening. Now it is happening very fast. PKR fell like anything post Nawaz. So he is surely not to blame.

But when Nawaz was there, this was not happening. Now it is happening very fast. PKR fell like anything post Nawaz. So he is surely not to blame.
Rupee fell as he was artificially holding it at the cost of export ... what do you think why export started declining? and why dollar reserves were falling?
His own appointed finance minister accepted this at his budget speech ...

well if it can stop corruption money from flowing out it will be good for Pakistan in long term! atleast idiots will do something to stop corruption then!

yaar sirf politicians ko blame karna chor do!! kyon ajj tak kissi ney in ko nai pakra getting into that list is a threat to national security pakro bc cko latkao!

Back
Top Bottom