What's new

FATF to formally put Pakistan on grey-list: Here's how it will affect Pak economy

Erm it will hurt Pakistan's economy, as now the case will be to make sure it's not on the black list.
Pakistan's fantastic 'allies' from the Gulf also dumped Pakistan right into it....
Anyway the only way is to shut down all these groups in Pakistan, it's simply not worth the backlash that follows now. This not the 80's and 90's anymore.

Its good that you are a MOD, otherwise you would have been trolled for speaking the truth. Also, i dont think the deep state is ready to give up on them so easily. For they are cheap and available dime a dozen.Alas, death by a thousand cuts is still the stated policy. The question is can the state afford such a strategy?

I am not denying at all. I fully agree with you.

You got it wrong. India is not using the apparatus rather India is part of the apparatus.

All Indian leaders from Motilal Nehru to Vivekananda and many more cutting across party lines were overtly and proud Freemasons.

Oh, you were serious. I didn’t realize and misjudged you. Sorry about that.

It is because it’s factual. All three major candidates in the last US election had Indian agents in high positions of their campaign.

Pakistan’s major enemies have and always will be India and Israel. This will never change due to ideological and historic reasons.

Who are these Indian agents you are talking about? Or do you mean Indian-Americans? In that case, if they were Pakistani-Americans would this make them Pakistani agents?

As for Pakistan's enemies...India, of course, makes sense. But what about Israel? On what grounds is Israel an enemy? Don't say ideology because both countries use religion as the basis of their ideology. And don't even mention Palestinians. Even they prefer India over Pakistan.

This is all sour grapes, as far as I'm concerned. Pakistan is diplomatically incompetent. It's that simple.

Who are these Indian agents you are talking about? Or do you mean Indian-Americans? In that case, if they were Pakistani-Americans would this make them Pakistani agents?

As for Pakistan's enemies...India, of course, makes sense. But what about Israel? On what grounds is Israel an enemy? Don't say ideology because both countries use religion as the basis of their ideology. And don't even mention Palestinians. Even they prefer India over Pakistan.

This is all sour grapes, as far as I'm concerned. Pakistan is diplomatically incompetent. It's that simple.

No, the real issue is that the Pakistani deep state is involved in corruption.

Pakistan being a majority Muslim country, and that too with a nuclear program with missiles with classified range, doesn't sit well with the anti-Islam elements in the West. You have absolutely no understanding of the historical friction between them and us.

I grew up in Canada, I faced racism and harassment more than enough times. When you're playing sports together and still you hear racist things, you don't forget them. You always remember that people who talked to you that way might grow up to be in positions of power. Not only that, you realize that kids don't come up with such things on their own. They learn about these things from their surroundings.

h

ow to start a thread bro?
i have exceeded 50 posts and have a great topic where it says that "kashmir is not integral part of india"
asking you because you are a senior member..thanks..
I think you need to post more or there could be a waiting period.

@waz @Horus can you please answer this gentleman's question.

They are well known. Many of these are agents of Modi. Tulsi Gabbard is not in this list.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_politicians_of_Indian_descent#United_States

No, the real issue is that the Pakistani deep state is involved in corruption.

Pakistan being a majority Muslim country, and that too with a nuclear program with missiles with classified range, doesn't sit well with the anti-Islam elements in the West. You have absolutely no understanding of the historical friction between them and us.

I grew up in Canada, I faced racism and harassment more than enough times. When you're playing sports together and still you hear racist things, you don't forget them. You always remember that people who talked to you that way might grow up to be in positions of power. Not only that, you realize that kids don't come up with such things on their own. They learn about these things from their surroundings.
I live in Canada and I have faced discrimination and racism. But I feel the locals discriminate against Indians more.

Many Indian agents in the US are working for Trump, especially to help his anti-Muslim, anti-Pakistan rhetoric. I'm sure some of the users here are also on RAWs pay list.

Indians are so happy on this!

This is economic terrorism from USA. Its also a punishment from the world's lone bully for not cooperating in Afghanistan they way Americans want it. So be it. Pakistan should be able to withstand this arm twisting and bullying. This was expected from Americans.

Indians are so happy on this!

This is economic terrorism from USA. Its also a punishment from the world's lone bully for not cooperating in Afghanistan they way Americans want it. So be it. Pakistan should be able to withstand this arm twisting and bullying. This was expected from Americans.

Erm it will hurt Pakistan's economy, as now the case will be to make sure it's not on the black list.
Pakistan's fantastic 'allies' from the Gulf also dumped Pakistan right into it....
Anyway the only way is to shut down all these groups in Pakistan, it's simply not worth the backlash that follows now. This not the 80's and 90's anymore.

Spot on my friend. Wish Pakistan the best on it.

So far, Pakistan is the only country I know which celebrates any kind of links, association or finanacing of terror groups as evident from majority of posters here.

Calm your udders there mate. Turmoil is when you need to deploy nearly a million troops in what you consider your own integral state. Save your own country first before you offer your services to Pakistan.

The context of discussion doesn’t warrant my services rather condolences. Your economic indices are grim and the doors of help are soon closing. I will again stress that the Pakistan of 1965 and 1998 is not the Pakistan anymore. You will slide even down further if you don’t acknowledge the IMF latest data on Pakistan and work on it with priority.

As far as Kashmir is, we will deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom