What's new

FATF to formally put Pakistan on grey-list: Here's how it will affect Pak economy

Stocks bloodbath as KSE-100 plummets 2,043 points

Moody’s downgrade of outlook, foreign selling and poor economic indicators led to panic selling

1741065-image-1529809894-202-640x480.png

The announcement of Moody’s outlook on Pakistan, where the country was downgraded to negative from stable, also dampened investor sentiment

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1741065/2-stocks-bloodbath-kse-100-plummets-2043-points/

Their stock market is undeveloped (primitive) so its fluctuations have little effect on the country.

If you think we will give in to your demands, you are sorely mistaken.
A lot of Indians would be very disappointed if you give in to our government's demands to take action against terror financing. Because then, you would be off the FATF hook. That does not help. That is not the goal. The goal is to put continuous pressure on your economy.

Most of the Indians would also be very disappointed if you actually arrest or prosecute Hafiz Saeed. We don't want that to happen. Hafiz Saeed is an important tool, an asset. Using him, we can portray Pakistan as a state sponsor of terrorism. RAW can take him out anytime, but it doesn't help our cause. He is more useful alive than dead.

we own many things which you aren't even capable to understand..
but for your statement i should say that your new daddy is now US because:
-cried in front of US at the time of 8 f-16s deal and it tells that how much are you afraid and acknowledge our air power.
-created all this mess of FATF by crying in front of US..
so shouldn't it be right to say that US=the new daddy of indiots and old daddy was Russia..

India left a very reliable and true ally in the shape of Russia for a backstabbers alliance (US and Israel.) Even now Russia is trying to salvage their relationship with India, while India is burning all bridges. India has pushed the Russians towards Pakistan.

Indians are not capable of reading telltale signs and always attach themselves to ailing powers, USSR and now Trump US.

Pakistan has suffered much from the US. All from Bangladesh, Kargil, Afghanistan, terrorism can be blamed on the US backtracking or openly attacking Pakistan’s interests.

Anyway, India please enjoy your new alliance with the US (worst ally in history.) Toast to the new couple :cheers:

Last time when Pakistan was put on FATF, this did not affect Pakistan much.

Is that the best they can do? Put Pakistan on watchlists and put notices in front of the country? lol?

Why not take real action against Pakistan? The answer is obvious, Pakistan is too strong for that. lol. :lol:

Stock of KSE is owned by Chinese. Not all the 100 companies which reflect Karachi Index are owned by Chinese.

So if Karachi Index falls that implies loss of wealth for Pakistani investors

I think you are wrong.

I learnt from Pakistanis here that CPEC is investment not loans.

So China owns majority of Pakistan through CPEC and hence all these are Chinese losses.

Pakistan is not impacted and is completely safe.

Last time when Pakistan was put on FATF, this did not affect Pakistan much.

Is that the best they can do? Put Pakistan on watchlists and put notices in front of the country? lol?

Why not take real action against Pakistan? The answer is obvious, Pakistan is too strong for that. lol. :lol:

Quraish also boycotted Prophet Muhammad saws before Hijra and Fateh Makkah.

“What can my enemies do to me? My paradise and my garden are in my heart. They are with me wherever I go and they never leave me. If I am imprisoned, then it is seclusion for worship. If I am killed, then it is martyrdom. If they expel me from the land, then it is a religious pilgrimage.” - Ibn Taymiyya

That is not the goal. The goal is to put continuous pressure on your economy.

RAW can take him out anytime

The goal won't be achieved, with CPEC in full swing among other developments in the nearby future.

As for that second part.

:rofl:

When a country is put under grey list of FATF then other nations are bound to scrutinize payment flowing into your country and not the other way round.
Very strange ... so the black money from Pakistan flows to other countries - no issue, because it is flowing for others benefit and this is the case in present situation. Vice versa it becomes an issue and that IMO never happened.
So this just seems to be an arm twisting phenomenon, when US or Europe wants to pressurise other nations.

It's always about the Israelis and Indians when it comes to who influence the US more. But one of the most influential lobbies are the Saudis, followed closely by the Gulf states. Obama's relationship with the Gulf states was cooler, but Trump is literally bending over backward to please the Gulf states, especially regarding Iran.

It is because it’s factual. All three major candidates in the last US election had Indian agents in high positions of their campaign.

Pakistan’s major enemies have and always will be India and Israel. This will never change due to ideological and historic reasons.

Indians and Israelis are part of the Illuminati and control the world. So @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan and other Pakistanis here are correct.

See Katy has a Hindi tattoo.

Indians and Israelis are part of the Illuminati and control the world. So @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan and other Pakistanis here are correct.

See Katy has a Hindi tattoo.

You deny the influence of the Israeli lobby (AIPAC) in Washington? They literally dictate all policy to the US, especially when it comes to Muslim countries.

Jared Kuschner is a real person who has tremendous influence on Trump, MBS, and Sisi.

The Israeli lobby in the US has been responsible for the invasions of both Afghanistan and Iraq, and now pushing for war against Iran and ostracization of Pakistan, Turkey.

India is just using that apparatus due their mutually beneficial alliance against the Islamic world.

Erm it will hurt Pakistan's economy, as now the case will be to make sure it's not on the black list.
Pakistan's fantastic 'allies' from the Gulf also dumped Pakistan right into it....
Anyway the only way is to shut down all these groups in Pakistan, it's simply not worth the backlash that follows now. This not the 80's and 90's anymore.

Erm it will hurt Pakistan's economy, as now the case will be to make sure it's not on the black list.
Pakistan's fantastic 'allies' from the Gulf also dumped Pakistan right into it....
Anyway the only way is to shut down all these groups in Pakistan, it's simply not worth the backlash that follows now. This not the 80's and 90's anymore.
Absolutely we need to fix our house! That is where I agree with you.

h
Absolutely we need to fix our house! That is where I agree with you.
ow to start a thread bro?
i have exceeded 50 posts and have a great topic where it says that "kashmir is not integral part of india"
asking you because you are a senior member..thanks..

You deny the influence of the Israeli lobby (AIPAC) in Washington?

I am not denying at all. I fully agree with you.

India is just using that apparatus

You got it wrong. India is not using the apparatus rather India is part of the apparatus.

All Indian leaders from Motilal Nehru to Vivekananda and many more cutting across party lines were overtly and proud Freemasons.

Back
Top Bottom