What's new

FATF to formally put Pakistan on grey-list: Here's how it will affect Pak economy

Let the Yanks go ahead with their FATF threat. I am really looking forward to this tit for tat.

Pakistan should immediately hike the cost of supply routes. Charge them heavily.

If the Yanks resort to other nasty tit for tat immediately close down supply routes. Consider removal of Yankee embassy from Pakistan. Absolutely zero cooperation in Afghanistan and a mass repatriation of Afghans. We need solid retaliation in place.

Any kind of thuggish behavior from Trump needs to be answered with an eye for an eye. No more weak and feeble response.

Let the Yanks go ahead with their FATF threat. I am really looking forward to this tit for tat.

Pakistan should immediately hike the cost of supply routes. Charge them heavily.

If the Yanks resort to other nasty tit for tat immediately close down supply routes. Consider removal of Yankee embassy from Pakistan. Absolutely zero cooperation in Afghanistan and a mass repatriation of Afghans. We need solid retaliation in place.

Any kind of thuggish behavior from Trump needs to be answered with an eye for an eye. No more weak and feeble response.

wish you were standing for elections

bad idea, yanks own IMF the last chance for pakistan to bail out and avoid situation like venezuela or zimwabe.
chinese wont help pakistan in the scenario only IMF can. so better start following FATF recommendations and atleast next year’s summit get a chance to be removed from list.

Nobody cares...the last time we were on it, it ended up helping us.

I'm sure this has nothing to do with Pakistan wanting to drop the $US Dollar in trade. Pakistan-China trade is apprently now $US Dollar Free right?

Surprise surprise...lucky we only got on some phony list. Iraq got bombed back to the stone age, Libya and Syria also got destroyed.

In Nukes We Trust.

Nobody cares...the last time we were on it, it ended up helping us.

I'm sure this has nothing to do with Pakistan wanting to drop the $US Dollar in trade. Pakistan-China trade is apprently now $US Dollar Free right?

Surprise surprise...lucky we only got on some phony list. Iraq got bombed back to the stone age, Libya and Syria also got destroyed.

In Nukes We Trust.

if u r living outside pakistan why u would care, u will even benefit only as pkr will probably touch 130+ in couple of months.
The inflation will be felt by normal pakistani

if u r living outside pakistan why u would care, u will even benefit only as pkr will probably touch 130+ in couple of months.
The inflation will be felt by normal pakistani

a. I live in Pakistan
b. Inflation went down the last time we were put on this list

What's more interesting is why Indian media is more concerned about this. I must say, you folks have a really unhealthy obsession with Pakistan. It went from being kinda cute and funny a few years ago to just really plain weird.

India's demonetization disaster should be front page, yet Pakistan on some phony list gets more attention. Amazing.

a. I live in Pakistan

What's more interesting is why Indian media is more concerned about this. I must say, you folks have a really unhealthy obsession with Pakistan. It went from being kinda cute and funny a few years ago to just really plain weird.

India's demonetization disaster should be front page, yet Pakistan on some phony list gets more attention. Amazing.

pkr was more or less stable from past few years but now it has lost around 15-20% in past couple of months and it will lose same value in coming months. This massive drop in value will reflect heavily on inflation the FATF will surely become a catalyst in this.

go ahead head on with super powert and see the result .

a. I live in Pakistan

objection over ruled ,
how can we stay away what is going on in our nieghbourhood ?

The Indian lobby is very strong in the US. During election season, they managed to infiltrate every party. This is only possble because the Indian lobby is working with the Israeli lobby which effectively controls Washington.

India has forced itself into Afghanistan, on the back of the US and Israeli alliance. All three are coordinating terror attacks against Pakistan.

Our leaders were inept because they did not understand our enemies. Still taking our avowed foes as benefactors has resulted in this predicament. This is a failure of many analysts and experts in Pakistan.

This is a blessing in disguise as it reveals the true enemies of our country and will allow us to deal with them in kind.

This will bring Pakistan together and make us an even stronger, more united nation.

Adversities have always had positive influences on Pakistan, making us work like a well-oiled machine.

we are not in terror business , never be in it.

go ahead head on with super powert and see the result .

objection over ruled ,
how can we stay away what is going on in our nieghbourhood ?

we are not in terror business , never be in it.

We will see Indian b!tch. We don't have anything to prove. Otherwise you and your daddy wouldn't be begging Pakistan to do more despite all the accusations.

Just go ahead with FATF and see how we put you 7 feet under the ground.

DfzYCdxXkAATssV.jpg
Litmus test for leadership.
Actually vast majority of thepopukation are stupid....Donald trump showed it

Pakistani economy is very resilient; we have overcome many disasters and a few sanctions won't do much.

a. I live in Pakistan

LOL it is beyond hilarious how a bunch of Indian rapists find the time to log into this forum and lecture others about their affairs.

As an Indian I would be rather ashamed of the daily rape headlines making all around the world.

Back
Top Bottom