What's new

Pak clears India request on Libya special flights ‘in minutes’

Germans were divided by USSR and USA, which is not the case in the Indian sub-continent. East Germans were forced to be in Warsaw Pact and West Germany has not choice but to allow US bases on German soil and be part of NATO.

My grand father's brother was killed by the hindus in 1946 and our family like million other families will never forgive the henious crimes of hindus and sikhs. It is easier said that done.

Fine but many Hindus slaughtered by Muslims maybe some of ancestors when they invaded India. The first step is to forgive your enemies. Doesn't Islam forgive such actions?

And just because its not like the German case, it can overcome such differences. I mean get over it and move on. Forgive and join hands.

Such an alliance would be formidable indeed. Frankly, i do not think western powers prefer such an alliance. They are a proud people and have so much potential together. Personally i feel, vested interests are keeping them divided. The religion factor being one among them.

Congrats hope they merge or unite like the EU...would be strong bloc.

Dude that's like a massive wet dream. Were not going to reunite, well at least not in the next few decades. We tried a bloc like SAARC but it has failed. I wish to see South Asian countries as friendly neighbors, where you can go without a visa and all that hassles. Also cooperate on many matters to reach full potential. But who am I kidding.

LOL! A nice sentiment but Indian + Pakistani have a VERY long way to go before they come anywhere near if ever, this is a VERY small gesture, I'm sure tommorow Pak artillery will again provide cover fire for infiltraters on the LOC. I don't think Bill Clinton once called S.Asia the "most dangerous place on earth" for nothing! I don't think any members of the EU have nukes pointing at one anothoer or are funding and training cross-boarder terrorist!!

In fact India is only one attack away (another 26/11) from going to war/striking Pakistan camps.

India+Pakistan=EU :rofl::rofl::rofl:

abingdonboy just like ur dirty name u also have dirty thinking.... go run fast in queen ...otherwise irish peoples make ur burn .....brit brit that is ur real name na

your feelings are true my friend, pakistan just helped india and an indian illeterate with no manners came and spoilt the thread...

any good thing will be spit by indians just like that,

wo kehna hai na;

idher se mohobat ke shole nazar aate hain, jis ko banne main bhi kye saal lage
udher se balti bhar paani phenk diya jaata hai forun :S

i m sure majority in india and pakistan do not want re-unification. we have had our moments and we couldnt take it with both hands. india and pak's fate was decided in aug 1947. i am sure people r happy in their respective countries.

least we could do now is to have friendly relations and help each other in overcoming problems of poverty, terrorism and extemism.

Back
Top Bottom