What's new

Pak, China threat: IAF to deploy Sukhois

you should've made it clear that it's an assembly line......china has the assembly line of A320,but it dosen't mean we are able to manufacture A320

Didn u read the link...it says "after selling the technology" to the Indians..

Hell of a defference b/n selling rights and assembly line.

oh the puss in boots india!! how mean WE pakistanis are! please spare me the BS! 71 was a civil war that india exploited because of the embarrassing stalemate of 65!! i say embarrassing because being a much larger country an only achieving a stalemate is embarrassing!

and 1984 please that is just pure BS you entered siachen unprovoked!!

hahahah wen the lil bubble is busted go back to the tried and tested formula of using expletives,digressing from the topic.

My point proved...So :wave::wave:

btw pls go thru this post:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/30651-captured-indian-helicopter-gilgit-4.html#post874803

Indians are pussies so to speak.They have hundreds of jets and when we get 18 news jets they are scared..If we had that kind of weapons Pakistani Flag would be up in Delhi.

How many times have u been banned dude :nono:

hahahah wen the lil bubble is busted go back to the tried and tested formula of using expletives,digressing from the topic.

My point proved...So :wave::wave:

btw pls go thru this post:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/30651-captured-indian-helicopter-gilgit-4.html#post874803

karthik hve a look at this too what's your point?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/20852-some-rare-old-pictures-1965-war.html

thi in nowhere provkes that india didn't attack first in 1971 or in 1984!!

in 71 we opened the western front because of indian army pressure on east pakistan! :coffee: in 1984 indians sneaked into siachen much the same way as we did in kargil! :coffee:

ohh now i understand ... without china u dont wanna come to war with india ...................well its ok because u learnt from past that u alone cant do any think :lol::lol:

lol :lol: how many times u tried for war every time u ran away :lol:

Aks
if your dim witted brain is so interested in war ,then ask ur jihaad factories to sent some of there product to india to test our response
but alaas they are to busy producing there product to suffice the huge demand inside pakistan thanks to TTP

Buddy in every war there are casualties...thats not a matter..
the main reason i posted that link was for that 4 th picture...to dispute ur claim of a shameful stalemate.
Can u post a picture like than taken on Indian side..?

Y i didn post it here is it is not related here.....

thi in nowhere provkes that india didn't attack first in 1971 or in 1984!!

Any why we gave pressure on the eastren front..?Because of ur Op.Searchlight millions of refugees were flooding into India and straining our economy.So it was not a provocation.So in effect even there we were provocated.

As regards '84 we both know better y India invaded and occupied Siachen - Unnecessary granting of permission to a japanese(i suppose) trekking team for scoring diplomatic points.
I we had wanted we could have done it anytime before '84.
Y didn we do it then..? because u din provoke us that time

Aks
if your dim witted brain is so interested in war ,then ask ur jihaad factories to sent some of there product to india to test our response
but alaas they are to busy producing there product to suffice the huge demand inside pakistan thanks to TTP

well if we started sending jihadis u will start crying again on international forums lol that pakistan doing this and that .i dont think so we need to send any jihadis now there are already millions of freedom fighters in india and thanx to naxalites in india :sniper: :D are naxalites also jihadis ??? :D ISI should also provide some high tech weapons to naxals so that they could easy bang indians :D

well if we started sending jihadis u will start crying again on international forums lol that pakistan doing this and that .i dont think so we need to send any jihadis now there are already millions of freedom fighters in india and thanx to naxalites in india :sniper: :D are naxalites also jihadis ??? :D ISI should also provide some high tech weapons to naxals so that they could easy bang indians :D

well said supreme commander of the ISI:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom