What's new

Pak Can't Keep Poisonous Snakes in its Backyard: Hillary Clinton

We are helping afghans in rebuilding, many afghani faujis are getting trained in India along with Indian soldiers. If you are thinking BLA/TTP are doings of India then my delusional friend those jihadis hates a hindu army more than muslims.

what make u to say that Mr. Jay Z... if i can say that naxals who are in India, are against India & China (Mao Nawaz) but in love with Dalai lama ... what you will think?
if you have any evidence, then plz let me know..
as of my knowledge. all terrorists whether they are from TTP, BLA or BRA are not Muslims... and also dushman ka dushman to Dost hi hota hn na... ;)

Funny. You are sucking American cock for their money in the name of AID.
No sir u r an expert you were tired of sucking Russian cock so you decided to have variety with Israeli and American cock, tell me honestly did you find it different or???

No sir u r an expert you were tired of sucking Russian cock so you decided to have variety with Israeli and American cock, tell me honestly did you find it different or???
If you cant discuss to the point ,find some other thread where you can contribute and not bring in your rants.

@Secur - Oi you've got a lot of time to spare debating with these self-righteous people who can do-no-wrong ? :crazy:

Take Bhabi out for lunch or something instead of wasting your time ! :disagree:

P.S If any of you has a witty comment to make in reply to this - Don't bother because I'm not bothered....you're not the first one to have a brain-wave & you won't be the last !

I believe I had been wasting my time yet again explaining things to people who are here just to troll/rant/flame , thank you mate . What were you saying about the " racist stuff " you posted? :)

Who knows better than snakes then a snake himself...that's why you worship snake...may I need to remind you about your nag devta.
And do i need to remind YOU following the path of a child abuser, pedophile, etc in Islam??

Mullah is as bad as snake worshippers...they both came from the same place....but at least mullah does things openly unlike snake worshippers who always bites from behind.

Can only make statements to appease Indians but will ultimately need us and the results of our action will determine their future course of action in the region.

Pakistan is an important country and Americans will be stupid to ignore us and give precedence to India.

Hah..Most funniest thing ever said. Mullahs back stab and cowardly use terrorists to fight other country or in Pakistani language try to bleed India 1000 cuts and when their own pet starts killing them they start accusing Snake worshipers :lol:

Americans are the master snake charmers. Just recently ISIS another deadly snake rared by Americans is wreaking havoc in Middle East. ISIS also released a picture of John McCain standing with their leaders.

Can only make statements to appease Indians but will ultimately need us and the results of our action will determine their future course of action in the region.
Pakistan is an important country and Americans will be stupid to ignore us and give precedence to India.
Thing is you already tried, destabilizing the region, but unfortunately failed miserably. And now the same pet you tried to use against others is attacking you, hence you haven't got anything to do other than kill it. So please don't show yourself like a great man. You started acting ONLY after you were attacked and when situation went Out of your control.

most of pakistan's woos are self created. you need not hear this from clinton, everyone across the globe knows this.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom