What's new

Pak Can't Keep Poisonous Snakes in its Backyard: Hillary Clinton

Is terrorist Hafiz Saeed and his LeT also will be cleaned-up part of Zarb-e-Azb operation or it's only for bad Talibans?

okay we will accept your request, but before that you should have to hang

1. Uddhav Thackeray of Shiv Sena
2. ‎Mohan Bhagwat of RSS
3. Prakash Sharma - Bajrang Dal (Vishwa Hindu Parishad) Militant Hundu wing of RSS Source: Bajrang Dal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

all the evidence of their Crimes and killings can be easily available on just a click,,, so Please first hang them then we will listen any of your request Regarding hafiz Saeed or any one else....

you have to be courageous to take that challenge... this for each and every Indian ......

Well on this my opinion would be to show these articles and statements to ISI and PA. So that they know that how important is your country geographically and can benefit you as well as the rest of the Asia if Pakistan stops encouraging terrorism.

India is Innocent, and like a small kid... give the evidence for Pak's encouraging terrorism.. none of the nations or Countries encouraging terrorism internally to kill their own people... It's other's war, that now due to some rented pets have been shifted to Pakistan.. But In sha Allah we will came out of it, have to pay some price also.. but once we came out... then #IAI Nexus have to think about them selves...

this all is Proxy wars, that USA started and now followed by others... as Pak was also it's and india is also involved in it... no one have clean hands...but that doesnt mean on is encouraging terrorism...if you want, i can give example of india also who was involved with Tamil tigers..train them and sending choppers for their head to escape.....
now these all docs. are open...so no one can deny for those they have done...

Actually it's you who's making joke of himself. LOL Since the beginning of this forum Indians on this forum are asking for a single proof to back your claim of "Raw operating in Afghanistan". But all that Pakistanis are doing when asked about proof is :blah:

Here now it's corrected :)

okay leave our proofs, let suppose we dont have the proofs... but where is your proof for various things...
like:
Pakistan's involvement in Parliament or Mumbai attack...or else any where else...
i know u r one in thousands, that never mistaken... so please gave the proof or evidence if you have then ask us for evidence...thanks

okay leave our proofs, let suppose we dont have the proofs... but where is your proof for various things...
like:
Pakistan's involvement in Parliament or Mumbai attack...or else any where else...
i know u r one in thousands, that never mistaken... so please gave the proof or evidence if you have then ask us for evidence...thanks
Type the same thing on Google, and you'll get infinite number of links approving the claims i can't spoon feed you. These things have been discussed on this very forum itself and have been proved just use search feature.

The B!TCH has spoken to please the ******** & these are all scripted crap to frame Pakistan & hurt Pakistan.

And yet American continues to work with such a Country.

US Senate committee approves $960 mn for Pakistan in 2015 - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Man, Indians will go to any length to us how foolish they are.

Indians are fool & they cry in front of US & other countries, so that they speak bad against Pakistan.

Most of that money will go in the pockets of corrupt & incompetent politicians.

Pakistan Must End Links With Terror Groups: Hillary Clinton to NDTV

Published On: June 22, 2014 | Duration: 9 min, 56 sec

Speaking exclusively to NDTV, former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton strongly criticises elements in Pakistan's military and intelligence establishment for protecting terrorists and extremist groups. In perhaps her most blunt assessment of the patronage of terrorists, Ms Clinton says Pakistan has to understand that it cannot keep poisonous snakes in its backyard and think they will only bite the neighbour.

Pakistan Must End Links With Terror Groups: Hillary Clinton to NDTV - NDTV

she always speaks like this once a month :)

she always speaks like this once a month :)

Well she is not the only one..Gen David Petraeus said the same thing..is he suffering from PMS too?

“The fact is that the Pakistanis are the first to note that more needs to be done. There is, I think, a growing recognition that you cannot allow poisonous snakes to have a nest in your backyard even if they bite the neighbour's kids, because sooner or later they're going to turn around and cause problems in your backyard,” Petraeus said, adding: “And I think that, sadly, has proven to be the case”.

Pakistan needs to make hard choices now: Hillary - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

WASHINGTON: Former US secretary of state Hillary Clinton has said that Pakistan’s policy of seeking strategic depth in Afghanistan has been proven wrong and the country now needs to focus all its strength on dealing with the militants.

“Their idea, that they have these groups to provide strategic depth, as they like to say, vis-a-vis Afghanistan, or vis-a-vis India, I think if that were ever true, which I doubt, but if that were ever true, it no longer is,” she told Indian NDTV channel.

In the interview that focused on her new book, ‘Hard Choices’, Ms Clinton said that Pakistan also needed to make a hard choice now, disconnecting its ties to various terrorist groups and putting together all state powers to “once and for all go after extremists, shut down their training camps, their safe havens, (and) madressahs that are inculcating suicide bombing behaviour.”

The Pakistanis must also “begin to have a different view of themselves in the future”, she added.

Ms Clinton said she believed the Asif Zardari government did not know what the connections were between elements within the military and the ISI and various extremist and even terrorist groups.

She also said that those were under the mistaken view that having these kinds of proxies vis-a-vis India, vis-a-vis Afghanistan were in Pakistan’s interests.

“It’s like keeping poisonous snakes in your backyard expecting they will only bite your neighbour and what we are seeing now is the continuing threat to the state of Pakistan by these very same elements.”

Ms Clinton said that when she visited India after the Mumbai terror attacks, she was “very struck” by how the then government said it was very difficult to exercise restraint. “I don’t think any government could say anything differently.”

She said when Sonia Gandhi and former Indian prime minister Manmohan Singh conveyed the news of the Mumbai terror attacks to her, she told them: “This is an element within the military intelligence institutional base, but that the civilian government was not involved. But I think that no country can turn away from that kind of attack continuously.”

She noted that the terrorists now had moved deeper inside Pakistan, attacking targets in major Pakistani cities. “We’ve just seen the attacks in Karachi. And I don’t see how Pakistan can ignore this much longer.”

Asked who she thought was accountable for the terror attacks, she said: “We certainly never had any evidence that it went to the very top, but that may or may not be true.”

Published in Dawn, June 23rd, 2014

Indians are fool & they cry in front of US & other countries, so that they speak bad against Pakistan.

Whole world knows who cry and whine in front US every now and then and on the first of January every year :lol:

The B!TCH has spoken to please the ******** & these are all scripted crap to frame Pakistan & hurt Pakistan.

why are you crying now... lol world knows who is US lapdog....

Cause you CAN'T. You gave birth to it! Even then you people WERE actually alleging India even after TTP claimed the karachi attack :disagree:
Tall talk from someone whose intelligentsia resorts to grabbing Pigeons and Camels for espionage activities.

Yes that is why Pakistan is making sure USA soon runs away from Afghanistan and than will deal with India

Tall talk from someone whose intelligentsia resorts to grabbing Pigeons and Camels for espionage activities.
vil-bailler.gif
Still better than being coward and brainwashing youngsters in the name of religion.

If only this poor woman knew where her mouth was actually needed, could have saved her husband the humiliation of impeachment!!!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom