What's new

Pak Can't Keep Poisonous Snakes in its Backyard: Hillary Clinton

hum kabhi usko itna sar aankon pe nahi bithaenge,,,,,:agree:
mirchi ke shaukeen toh aap lag rahe hon,,,,,,woh itni mirchi kar rahe hai aur aapki govt. chup chap le rahi hai:D
magar sambhal ke,,,zyada mirchi se pet kharab ho jaega:whistle:
Nahien sir chup chaap lay rahie hottie tu Clinton ok mirchaein na lagtein....Clinton ko Mexican aur aapko pakistani mirchaein kafie hein...ghar ki mirchoon ka apna he maza hotahai....aap apnay stomach ka khayal rakhein kahein aisa no ho Kay you end up giving birth a pakistani mirchie...abhie aapko Russian mirchie bhee khani hai.

As i said cherry picking is order of the day for the Indians, one could also add the assault on Golden Temple, the Gojra express however you first need to acquire the ability to comprehend as to what i was replying to. .
And one could yet respond with Kamra, Mehran, Karachi airport, Pindi GHQ, ISI headquarters, burning of Jinnah's home etc etc while referring to the blast average of 40 a month in 2014. But as I said, that is not the point.

And i fully comprehend what Pakistanis like you try to say when they bring up Mumbai while rubbing their proverbial hands in glee around how 10 super heroic Muslim terrorists kept Mumbai burning for 2 days all that while forgetting all about Nero.

whocares.gif

Nahien sir chup chaap lay rahie hottie tu Clinton ok mirchaein na lagtein....Clinton ko Mexican aur aapko pakistani mirchaein kafie hein...ghar ki mirchoon ka apna he maza hotahai....aap apnay stomach ka khayal rakhein kahein aisa no ho Kay you end up giving birth a pakistani mirchie...abhie aapko Russian mirchie bhee khani hai.
yaar aap jo bhi bole,,,,,,kaha to usney Pakistan ke barey me hi na?
Pakistan jo uska ally hai WOT me for more thn a decade.......aap khud sochey,,abhi ally honey ke bawajood yeh sab bol rahi hai,,,,,,kalko Afghanistan chor ke kya kya bolegi.
aur kahi obama ke baad president ban gayi tab toh bas bera gark

Same old pakistani butthurt at display,the pathetic tu quoque idiocy.All hallmarks of their "wonderful human" resources.

Who knows better than snakes then a snake himself...that's why you worship snake...may I need to remind you about your nag devta.
Shush..don't freak out here for losing your flakes..or else u may end up losing your fangs too! :woot:

What happened at Marriott ? and the list can go on if you want to do a dick measuring contest on who is getting screwed more by terrorists. Unless you feel proud in taking credit for the work of Islamic terrorists who attacked Mumbai, as in that competition you will certainly win

Foxbat, cant understand how should i call u, a fox -thats dangerous than a dog(bite their own people or rullet), or a bat(that's only used to hit), so that means "hit that hurt HTH"....nice name for u ;)
well , check your archives for who did that Mumbai attack, what's the reason behind it.. why Shinde, Kirkire was targeted in this Operation..Mostly got bullets on their Back... the terrorist attacked from their back or the Police or Nsg was following them,,, check the list below for an instance:

Source: Casualties of the 2008 Mumbai attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

few of the names their was working on Samjhota express Killings...in which 64 or more Pakistanis were martyred by the workers of RSS, Bajranngdal... Kirkere was near to foil up through his investigation for the real person behind that train incidents.. which included few of Indian Military guys along with RSS...
and after Indian plotted operation, Ur Kasab taking name of ur god(Bhagwan) which is never been taken by any Muslim, or a jihadi... dear u all are kids for preparing and having these kinda false operations or Shoot outs...kehte hain na k Burai or jhoot apna nishaan zaroor chodti h...

So please check ur history, its evidence, facts that matter then come to us for supporting your claims... as we have the evidence for mariot Attacks, Attack on Sri lankan Cricket Players, Mehran Base Attack, Karachi Airport attack and etc.that will be shown on right time to right audience... and we dont want to be same as of u, who are like ur name , first starts Barking whether their is full moon or half.. (hope u understand, Fox) ;)

After grand American failure in Iraq or Syria I don't think we Pakistanis need to give much importance to such statements. Indians however can masturbate on this statement as much as they want to. We have no issues with that either. :)

Is terrorist Hafiz Saeed and his LeT also will be cleaned-up part of Zarb-e-Azb operation or it's only for bad Talibans?

Neither have time, nor the patience to indulge your idiocies..if you have some thing to add in relation to the topic at hand..please do.

Idiocies , kiddo ? Like explaining the reason for obsession with Pakistan? What makes you think that we are interested in sermons of self righteousness , the innocence , purity and love of Indians or the persistent implication by the eastern members as if their country have never raised or fed the snakes ? :azn: I believe that I have added more than there was needed on the topic , the American statements keep changing with every passing day , it doesn't matter what Hillary Clinton is interested in conveying to the Indian crowd , what she doesn't seem to remember that the same groups were jointly raised by both countries . Even her Govt doesn't agree with it , sanctioning a billion $ again last week , praising the country's role in war on terror , coordinating with PA in the ongoing operation , hoping for closer defense ties and explaining how Pakistan occupying a key position in the region should be engaged by Washington D.C . But I do not expect you to understand all this , remain busy in your doctorate level of understanding on " snakes " , that is your specialty , leave the foreign relations and International politics for others who understand .

WASHINGTON: US Secretary of State John Kerry said on Friday that recent developments in South Asia had placed Pakistan in a “very, very key” position and had further increased the need for staying engaged with that country.
Pakistan has ‘very, very key position’ in South Asia: Kerry - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Jun 14, 2014
WASHINGTON- The US Defence department, the Pentagon urged its government to maintain close defense cooperation with Pakistan.
US for close defense ties with Pakistan
June 20, 2014
WASHINGTON: The US House of Representatives has defeated an amendment to the Defence Appropriations Bill to stop American funding to Pakistan.
Amendment to stop funding to Pakistan defeated in US Congress | Business Standard News
June 21, 2014
Please give your valuable input on a relevant zoology thread on snakes , because the International politics and foreign relations surely aren't for you people looking at the comments .
Well on this my opinion would be to show these articles and statements to ISI and PA. So that they know that how important is your country geographically and can benefit you as well as the rest of the Asia if Pakistan stops encouraging terrorism.

Haha,, another joke plz... i am waiting... :welcome::woot::yahoo:
came up with any evidence...what ur 13 consulates are doing in Afghanistan... Consulates job is to facilitate:
1. Trade (not billions of dollar in 2 way trade to support your verdict)
2. Tourism (lolz, another things that nothing works here...if m wrong, whats the stats for Afghan or indian tourists vice versa)
3. Development ( Not much to b supported by these consulates,, as UAE or other countries usually having 1 consulate, along with embassy)
4. Terrorism... :(the only remaining fact that was developing in the years after Afghan war by Americans, and Karzai govt. , towards China, Pakistan (FATA, KPK, Karachi and Baluchistan) and Iran (Sistan-Baluchistan province)...
so what is your say about that...:laughcry::cuckoo::yay:
Actually it's you who's making joke of himself. LOL Since the beginning of this forum Indians on this forum are asking for a single proof to back your claim of "Raw operating in Afghanistan". But all that Pakistanis are doing when asked about proof is :blah:

so? let the game begins baby clin TUN worried for ur child(Pakistan) whom you've fed and helped in surviving since partition ?? desperate to save them from our kids in afghanistan
Here now it's corrected :)

Back
Top Bottom