What's new

Pak Can't Keep Poisonous Snakes in its Backyard: Hillary Clinton

Yeah right, Pakistan should not keep the poisonous snake Hilary hherself laid in their backyard.
they didn't she lay her venomous babies in her own homeland..
And obviously its taboo for Pakistan to keep strategic human weapons but Hilary and her team has every right to break into Pakistan at midnight and carry out a bomb party...
Btw, I wonder when she's gonna die...Aik tou yeh sub se buray log sub se zyada time iss dunya mei rehtay hain
.lolzz

Nah Americans don't learns that, they are brought up to perform the best Verbal Insult ..

Haha, where are you living? On Venus? Go check out those no good US teens who can kill a handful of people just to prove their loyalty with a fictional villain. :rolleyes:

Yes that is why Pakistan is making sure USA soon runs away from Afghanistan and than will deal with India
--
oh ..
first deal with your own frinds whom you meet evryweek over bullets and bombs
60 yrs but still no lesson
kab sikhoge yar
you are too slow

-
USA
dear you get funding /aid from USA . weapons from them and its your MAIN couter agaisnt IAF
still you boast ...
--
first stand on your feat ..
hope you understnad economy
now dont say by allah wish pak will take over USA in 2020

why are you crying now... lol world knows who is US lapdog....
Likewise, Indians run to Tel Aviv, Moscow, Washington for their security, should we assume you are their poodle.
@ topic, it's hilarious that a few comments by the American lady has made Indians go into a frenzy where as the it's the same Americans who supply weapons to Pakistan so in a conflict they may be used against the Indians. :D

Allah re, As if Pakistan has nothing else to care about except India..
No one wants USA in Asia and the South Asians need to learn to live in peace and accept eachother.
Peace in a continent doesnt come through Sarcasm and Sting.

vil-bailler.gif
Still better than being coward and brainwashing youngsters in the name of religion.
You mean like, you can sell Beef to make money but it's forbidden to eat. :lol:

Likewise, Indians run to Tel Aviv, Moscow, Washington for their security, should we assume you are their poodle.
@ topic, it's hilarious that a few comments by the American lady has made Indians go into a frenzy where as the it's the same Americans who supply weapons to Pakistan so in a conflict they may be used against the Indians. :D
--
elit member :pakistan::yahoo:

Wow, I thought it were indians who worshipped all types of Animals, but yeah when your mama snake targets Pakistan, all the humiliation of decades comes back doesn't it.I love the feisty hype the indians create about Paks
atleast they are good at something ..MELODRAMA THAT IS

What is Hillary trying to do? Convince Pakistanis?

Even if they want to, they can't as their generals are the real power.

I won't waste my time with Hillary.After all she along with the neo-cons is the architect of using jihadis in Syria,Iraq,Russia ,India,Africa . Pakistan was nothing but a useless state that taught it could benefit by harboring the jihadis on behest of USA to destroy india.. Look at what happened ultimately to pakistan.

Because our govts and media still follows some protocols unlike yours that always creates drama over trivia things.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom