What's new

PAK-BAN Cricket Series 2015

I wasnt talking about india against bangladesh... I was talking abt India's cricket philosophy... I dont think there is a chance to see india against bd in India unless it is a multi nation tournament.... Cricket is not played anymore for the betterment of the game itself, rather it is all about business (again thanks to India)....
Is there anything BD can do about it? BD should rather concentrate on improving it's own cricket... & try & win some ICC events or win some series against top test playing nations instead of whining about what India or for that matter any other top cricketing nations should or shouldn't do!

SriLanka were considered minnows not too long ago but they stunned the world by playing cricket and winning the world cup. They never whined and cried like Bangladesh. A valuable lesson from them is to let you game speak for your team and the nation. BD still has a long way. Defeat Pakistan if you can comprehensively and then speak but all we get from Bangaldeshis is whine whine sobbing whine whine.

That is a significantly stronger team than the WC one, minus Misbah of course in ODI format which is a huge loss.
We desperately need 2 middle order batsman, who can see through the middle overs and and entire game if they can.

That ODI team looking quite shabby...

Misbah and Afridi, big names, but on the bright side Mohammad Hafeez and Fawad Alam are listed.

Ajmal also named, but who knows how able he is to perform.

Is there anything BD can do about it? BD should rather concentrate on improving it's own cricket... & try & win some ICC events or win some series against top test playing nations instead of whining about what India or for that matter any other top cricketing nations should or shouldn't do!

I guess we are improving!!
Not sure how many wins did India manage in its formative years....... Even the 90's Indian team is nothing to be proud about!! That fluke win against the windies in 83 is a joke...

Not sure how many wins did India manage in its formative years....... Even the 90's Indian team is nothing to be proud about!! That fluke win against the windies in 83 is a joke...

Even Sri Lanka won a world cup.

BD is going backwards.

Atleast that squares things up & compensates for BD's shortcomings. Guess what...you guys don't have to win anything...'cause everyone else's success was fluke! :lol:

Atleast that squares things up & compensates for BD's shortcomings. Guess what...you guys don't have to win anything...'cause everyone else's success was fluke! :lol:

I dont think BD's win against Pakistan in 1999 was a success either.... my only point was that it makes little sense for someone from India whose team suffered equally if not worse in its initial years comes and complains about the same predicament about Bangladesh. Hypocrisy much!! and sorry to say, if you do not see improvements than you dont understand the game at all, or you are just slow (weed does that to you)...;)

I dont think BD's win against Pakistan in 1999 was a success either.... my only point was that it makes little sense for someone from India whose team suffered equally if not worse in its initial years comes and complains about the same predicament about Bangladesh. Hypocrisy much!! and sorry to say, if you do not see improvements than you dont understand the game at all, or you are just slow (weed does that to you)...;)
Stop whinging & whining & crying. Try to achieve fraction of what your other Asian counterparts have achieved in the game. Let your game do the talking.. not some badly whupped sore loser mentality.

Yeah. It was a joke alright. Also 1985 world series cricket win at Australia was a joke too. Winning test matches against then most feared bowling attack at carrabian was a joke as well. Players like Shastri, Kapil dev & Sunil Gavaskar etc were joke as well. Seems like you know your cricket. :sarcastic:

ISI elements’ responsible for Asia Cup fiasco, says PM Hasina
31 March 2012
enlarge19912.jpg

DHAKA - Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Wajid could not digest Bangladesh’s defeat at the hands of Pakistan in Asia Cup Cricket tournament and is still busy in mud throwing.
In an interview with a local daily Amardesh, the pro-Indian Bangladeshi premier went on saying that her country could win the final of Asia Cup if lovers of ISI and Pakistan didn’t come to stadium to witness the match, hinting at opposition leader Khalida Zia.
She said that traitors of the country could not feel pain of the defeat.
The prime minister said that as to why and whose directives Khalida Zia went to stadium. She said that Bangladesh lost the match due to Khalida Zia

Injured Sohaib Maqsood out of Bangladesh tour

Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Geo Super » Cricket, Scores, Schedules, Geo Super Live Streaming

LAHORE: Middle-order batsman Sohaib Maqsood was on Tuesday ruled out of Pakistan’s tour of Bangladesh with an arm injury, with uncapped leg-spinning all-rounder Saad Nasim named as his replacement in the one-day squad.
The 27-year-old Maqsood had a mediocre World Cup with 153 runs in six innings and was criticised for his lack of fitness during the showpiece event, won by Australia.

He was considered lucky to be named in the one-day and Twenty20 squad for the tour of Bangladesh announced last week. The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) said Maqsood fractured his left arm.

Maqsood had already joined Pakistan’s training camp in Lahore, which started today, and complained of acute pain
during a gym and fitness session in the morning. Scans showed a small fracture of the hamate bone in the wrist. He had suffered a similar injury while playing for Pakistan A in the UAE last year and the injury had forced him out of contention for the ODI and T20 series against New Zealand.

After consulting with fellow selectors and PCB chairman Shaharyar Khan, Pakistan chief selector Haroon Rashid named Nasim as Maqsood’s replacement for the ODI squad. Nasim has played three T20 Internationals but is yet to make his ODI debut.

His replacement Nasim was already named in the Twenty20 squad so there will be no replacement for Maqsood in that squad.

Pakistan will play three One-day Internationals, one Twenty20 and two Tests in Bangladesh with the first ODI in Dhaka on April 17.

Pakistan finished as losing quarter-finalists in the World Cup during a campaign marred by fitness and discipline problems.

Eight players including Maqsood were fined for breaching curfew hours while pacemen Junaid Khan and spinning all-rounder Mohammad Hafeez were ruled out due to fitness problems before the Cup started.

Pakistan also lost paceman Mohammad Irfan due to a hip injury before their last group game against Ireland.

Geo Super » Cricket, Scores, Schedules, Geo Super Live Streaming

ISI elements’ responsible for Asia Cup fiasco, says PM Hasina
31 March 2012
enlarge19912.jpg

DHAKA - Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Wajid could not digest Bangladesh’s defeat at the hands of Pakistan in Asia Cup Cricket tournament and is still busy in mud throwing.
In an interview with a local daily Amardesh, the pro-Indian Bangladeshi premier went on saying that her country could win the final of Asia Cup if lovers of ISI and Pakistan didn’t come to stadium to witness the match, hinting at opposition leader Khalida Zia.
She said that traitors of the country could not feel pain of the defeat.
The prime minister said that as to why and whose directives Khalida Zia went to stadium. She said that Bangladesh lost the match due to Khalida Zia
:o::o::o::o::o:...............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom