What's new

Umar Akmal in trouble over wedding party

Why is that absurd? Lots of food goes to waste meanwhile millions starving on streets.
Can't that waste food be collected and given to the poor? That's what many NGOs in India are doing - collecting surplus food from restaurants and hotels for distribution to the poor.

This is how Pakistanis eat, so no need be worried about waste.

:lol:

Jeday tid utay vatt ney oh Butt ney.

:rofl:

what the **** is wrong with this guy ..didnt he learned anythng from that traffic police incident

Can anyone tell me what this law is all about???
Seriously Pak has limited the food in weddings.....thats absurd!!!

Yes we had this law few years back too . Its to prevent lavish wedding spendings because elite can afford but poor have to follow as well though they cant and end up burying under more debt.

one dish party is allowed and this gives poor some room to breath if strictly implemented but the fact is that police is not raiding such parties hence poor still have to take loans and give such parties on wedding of their daughters and sons

Every Pakistani wedding I've been to, I've noticed that the plates and degs are all cleaned up.

Oh no man. they waste aloooooooooooooooot of food, specially women. They eat chicken, mutton and all fine things and leave the gravy and then ask for more QUORMA :lol: phir bootian ghaib aur phir chawal quorma mangain gi hahaha

while in hotels they also fill their plats like hell but then cant eat and waste the food

Yes we had this law few years back too . Its to prevent lavish wedding spendings because elite can afford but poor have to follow as well though they cant and end up burying under more debt.

one dish party is allowed and this gives poor some room to breath if strictly implemented but the fact is that police is not raiding such parties hence poor still have to take loans and give such parties on wedding of their daughters and sons

Oh no man. they waste aloooooooooooooooot of food, specially women. They eat chicken, mutton and all fine things and leave the gravy and then ask for more QUORMA :lol: phir bootian ghaib aur phir chawal quorma mangain gi hahaha

while in hotels they also fill their plats like hell but then cant eat and waste the food

I always clean my plate whenever I eat. Eating that last grain of rice in your plate is sawab da kam.

Lets not deny, good people share the extra food with poor and neighbors. It also helps the economy...
most of the food is eaten by somebody or other, and how is limiting to 1 dish avoid wasting food?
This law is clearly bs, most people will be violating I am pretty sure.

This law is clearly bs, most people will be violating I am pretty sure.
No, this is strict law here .You can't do this... Our government can't kill Taliban terrorist but they are expert to implement law on Non issue events... Their priorities are different.

Last edited:
There are similar laws in India too.
What , I didnt know that. Thats absurd. Where are the laws that limit the food in a party. I want to know.

No, this is strict law here .You can't do this... Our government can't kill Taliban terrorist but they are expert to implement Non issue events... Their priorities are different.
That is so sad , it stops being funny.

Absurd Law really. And what about the Police? Plenty of gravely illegal activities going around in Lahore and they swoop down to arrest four people who're in a wedding party for breaching some meaningless laws? Umar Akmal, my support is with you on this.

These jahil, new money class of people are just that.

I was watching TV news and the reporter doing live report said it was one dish and its 10:00 and everyone had almost left.
don't do useless renting, there is always someone more jahil than other and more nodoltia than others and visa versa.

Ummmm..... hey guys i think you're missing one VERY IMPORTANT thing here, it's about the trend, we know that in our country a poor person may have x amount of children (usually >4) so he can't afford to manage all the lavish ceremonies but takes it onto himself for the sake of "face saving".... So, in order to curb this trend of wasting money our government has put a ban on it so that the poor's money be saved, it is a good step and should be appreciated.
But i wish that it be taken a step ahead and all this hooha about dowry be banned too, personally speaking i'm not going to marry until assured that this stupid thing WILL BE avoided. :D

I was watching TV news and the reporter doing live report said it was one dish and its 10:00 and everyone had almost left.
don't do useless renting, there is always someone more jahil than other and more nodoltia than others and visa versa.

I know quite a few people that went there. Media is paid off, not the people. I know these guys, how ghatiya they are. You think the traffic police case was the first? These akmal bradran tried to pull one off on a neighbours kid a few years ago. They(akmal n gang) had to pay pretty penny to be let off the hook.

Nothing but kanjars, I speak with authority. You on the other hand i dont know.

Back
Top Bottom