What's new

Pak Army Strikes Back to Indian LOC Video

A Chinook with a tank hanging underneath is just asking to be fired upon :-)

Array sir jee what was that army drama serial.... alpha bravo charlie???? No.... some program where an SSG commando and our army 'chikna hero' are shown hanging from a heli and deposited on a ledge in Siachen. The SSG guy doesn't make it, the army 'chikna hero' takes out an entire platoon of advancing Indian forces, gets a salute from the last Indian remain, but loses function of his legs and is crippled for life.... don't remember the name of the drama serial....

Kia yaad dila diya...

:D :D :D :D

PakArmy should deploy its locally armmed drones on the LOC & use lasser guided rockets.

Array sir jee what was that army drama serial.... alpha bravo charlie???? No.... some program where an SSG commando and our army 'chikna hero' are shown hanging from a heli and deposited on a ledge in Siachen. The SSG guy doesn't make it, the army 'chikna hero' takes out an entire platoon of advancing Indian forces, gets a salute from the last Indian remain, but loses function of his legs and is crippled for life.... don't remember the name of the drama serial....

Kia yaad dila diya...

:D :D :D :D

Alpha Bravo Charlie hi tha bhai. Kiya kamal din yaad kara diye :lol:

Nice edited video.
Possibly jet strikes in Swat area .
Noushera posts is still in there and there was no casualities.

Nice edited video.
Possibly jet strikes in Swat area .
Noushera posts is still in there and there was no casualities.

If you confuse that foliage for Swat and those explosions for a "jet strike", I suggest you question whether you should really be offering commentary on the matter to begin with.

Thanks a lot for the kind wishes. I'm still working as a contract employee though. The nation still needs me as long as we are dealing with this COIN situation.

Hope you find more time to indulge your passions now.

If you confuse that foliage for Swat and those explosions for a "jet strike", I suggest you question whether you should really be offering commentary on the matter to begin with.

Not me .But I have sources ,close friends in military.
Forget that you dont need those.In India if there is any injury to a soldier it would be in media as breaking news .That level of attack would easily cause some severe sudden casualities .You cant cover that,suppose if thry cover that and informed as those death were some type of accident .You should at least report death to media.
If there were any casuality they would have been reported that by now, a lots of days have been passed since your video date .
So far there were no serious casualities between this time .

AFAIK there is a same video in youtube that posted by a Pak Group and its published date was April 30

Not me .But I have sources ,close friends in military.
Forget that you dont need those.In India if there is any injury to a soldier it would be in media as breaking news .That level of attack would easily cause some severe sudden casualities .You cant cover that,suppose if thry cover that and informed as those death were some type of accident .You should at least report death to media.
If there were any casuality they would have been reported that by now, a lots of days have been passed since your video date .
So far there were no serious casualities between this time .

AFAIK there is a same video in youtube that posted by a Pak Group and its published date was April 30

India is not located on Mars so dont pretend that your neighbors are not aware of your media manipulations. And, you grossly misunderstood what @Icarus stated.

India is not located on Mars so dont pretend that your neighbors are not aware of your media manipulations. And, you grossly misunderstood what @Icarus stated.

Media dont have to be jingoistic if there is any casuality report due to accidents .
Rest of India will also believes because we arent witnesses.
But there is no casuality report until now ,attacks like that at least cause 20plus injuries.
Icarus was an Officer .I am not even remotely connected to defence.Agreed.
But you can think about it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom