What's new

Pak Army Strikes Back to Indian LOC Video

Indians started it and added another fake victory to their ever growing list of fake victories this morning
People on both sides act indifferent to the loss of life on the other side meanwhile calling their own losses fake etc. I don't care. These reality TV style skirmishes must stop.

For somebody speaking with such certainty, you sure seem to stop short of proving your claim every time.
Sir why I am having a feeling that the footages released by both Pakistani and Indian Army is of there training sessions not real war footages ?????????? @Icarus

Sir why I am having a feeling that the footages released by both Pakistani and Indian Army is of there training sessions not real war footages ?????????? @Icarus

Maybe, maybe not. Can't be certain. Too many ATGMs being fired in some of them for them to be just training videos though.

There are some that could be training videos however, once again, its iffy. The Indian video being posted last week as the supposed "response" by 22 Sikh to the PA surely looked like training because the shell was followed by several controlled explosions from inside the bunker. Indians maintained that it could have hit an ammo dump, which made me realize they have never seen a post or an ammo dump because you don't pack your ammunition on a forward bunker on a forward post and secondly, an ammo dump doesn't go up like a controlled explosion, shells and bullets keep going all over the place for up to several hours due to cook off.

The video posted yesterday seems to show firing by 12.7 or 14.5 rounds.

Maybe, maybe not. Can't be certain. Too many ATGMs being fired in some of them for them to be just training videos though.

There are some that could be training videos however, once again, its iffy. The Indian video being posted last week as the supposed "response" by 22 Sikh to the PA surely looked like training because the shell was followed by several controlled explosions from inside the bunker. Indians maintained that it could have hit an ammo dump, which made me realize they have never seen a post or an ammo dump because you don't pack your ammunition on a forward bunker on a forward post and secondly, an ammo dump doesn't go up like a controlled explosion, shells and bullets keep going all over the place for up to several hours due to cook off.

The video posted yesterday seems to show firing by 12.7 or 14.5 rounds.

Good observation!

Those were not controlled explosions but typical explosion of a 105mm HESH round fired by a tank gun.

For somebody speaking with such certainty, you sure seem to stop short of proving your claim every time.

Sir soldiers on both sides posted at duties like flag ceremonies held at border like Wagah, do they get penalised for mistakes out of their control like slipping, falling etc.? They must be under immense pressure every evening with common people present and hooting on both sides.

Pakistani soldiers are so accurate in hitting Indian bases. They deserve Medals and appreciations for their professional skills.

Fundamentally, I do not support such border massacre. Both sides lose humans and both side gain NOTHING. Its is not a war, no sides makes any progress. Both sides lost 100s of soldiers last year and both sides are still standing where they were, so where has lives of those soldiers gone? We can kill 100 Indians more and we will still get nothing, and Indians can attack 100 Pakistanis because it is as doable. Its results in nothing except loss of lives on both sides.

Please refrain and tell Indians to refrain.
If Indians' do not leave their madness out then killed theirs in equal number only and do not over kill, hoping other side will finally realise this and stop.

Last edited:
Now that's like hitting hard. Pound these IA Soldiers who ask for it.

Pakistani Soldiers are so accurate in hitting Indian bases. They deserve Medals and appreciations for their professional skills.

Fundamentally, I do not support such border massacre. Both sides lose humans and both side gains NOTHING. Its is not a war, no sides makes any progress. We can kill 100 Indians at the border and we will get nothing, and Indians can attack 100 Pakistanis because it is as doable. Please refrain and tell Indians to refrain. If they don't stop, then take an equal revenge and do not over kill, hoping the other side might finally realise.

this is what exactly PA & Govt is doing but you know what Latoon ke Bhoot Batoon se nae mante. so good response by PA as usual.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom