What's new

Pak Army Strikes Back to Indian LOC Video

That's how propaganda is spread, to keep masses pleased in Pakistan.

While in India, they don't even need to show any fake proof mixed with real, in fact they don't need to show any proof at all. A half-arsed story with an ever changing narrative inspired by a bollywood movie and about 2 dozen obvious loopholes will still be enough for the masses to believe in fairy-tales; 'Surgical Strikes'.

Or spreading videos of targeting civilians as attacking the PA posts. Tsk, tsk...

Come on little puny terrorist. We have a reason for it.you were winning till 18th Dec 1971 whereas Dhaka fell down on 16th, same thing was feed to you by ispr during that time.you lost kargil and ispr were again feeding you..You can win on twisted history books, now strap a bomb and blow yourself up somewhere in Britain.The day we released video, a 5 sec fake video is produced via ispr studio.

True 6 posts in 5 sec video lol.

And India had captured Lahore in 1965. Or the time when your commanders made their own jawans lay down and act as Pakistani casualties. Oh and this,

Ouch.

Last edited:
If you were twice as smart as you are now, you'd be absolutely stupid..
decent comeback son but I'm not the one posting vids of Iranis being labelled as Pakistanis. Nor am I posting shit like Pakistani Surgical Strikes when no claim was made:disagree:. I repeat: get help. Stupidity is unhealthy for the mind:lol:

nice shooting PA:pakistan:
i dont know what these armies get by shelling at LOC and killing each other and civilians. what will be the end result? nill. neither india can take azad kashmir by this sort of bombing nor pak can get IOK with this. majority of the affording kashmiris are enjoying their lives in UK and the poor are suffering from indian terrorist activities.

If you were twice as smart as you are now, you'd be absolutely stupid..
Ok now you are the most stupid person on this forum first posted a video of iranian army then afghanistan army claiming to be pakistan and cant tell difference in uniform second you are those people who still beleive in your mythical strike.. Now tell me beheading of your soldiers was done by pakistan or india? And let see who is on the top of stupidity level oh it you recognized and approved by the whole world
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...es-index-ipsos-mori-poll-survey-a7481196.html

Why today they feel need to release old Video ?
To show endians who is boss at LoC

Ok now you are the most stupid person on this forum first posted a video of iranian army then afghanistan army claiming to be pakistan and cant tell difference in uniform second you are those people who still beleive in your mythical strike.. Now tell me beheading of your soldiers was done by pakistan or india? And let see who is on the top of stupidity level oh it you recognized and approved by the whole world
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...es-index-ipsos-mori-poll-survey-a7481196.html
Let them dream mate, they want to live in lala land

ISPR should keep releasing these videos on daily bases, this will brings down the indian janta moral down to gutter, they thinking they are USA and we are Afghanistan.. They cnat match our army advance equipment and better trained then them

So ISPR posting a stale videos as brand new with that awful edit trying to downplay and hide its shaheeds. Just completely disowning them and the general public cheers for them. They seem to get up from slumber only when they are Iranians are misunderstood for them...

And what amazes me is that ISPR is not know to be completely reliable in conveying honesty, neither have they apologised for its misinformation. But still people blindly believe it. And the lies where mom & pop lies. They literally misguided people on active wartime situation and times outright lied about an outcome. How can a nation digest all that without a question? Or do they question but have no alternative to rather than just roll with the narrative?
Aik aor abu sakraat a gia lecture dainy. Chill kar bhai ja bati bujha aor so jaa.. Ya yeh darshan apni forum par ja k day.. Or backup your claim that these videos are old

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom