What's new

Pak Army Strikes Back to Indian LOC Video

My God, this is a massive assault, we destroyed almost 6 indian posts in this video..lol where r endians? :-D

Pakistani army claims oe and 5 others from PDF trolls.

I've spent my entire life firing mortars and those look like mortars to me.

Lol, if only you knew. We used to fire each other based on the performance of our cricket teams. IA won't tolerate it? Will they complain to my commander? Fwd posts don't work like that. We're less than 100m away. Know each other by face, sometimes even by name. Exchange obscenities all the time. Occasionally joke around and call the other side to defect and keep shelling each other from time to time. IA won't tolerate it, what hogwash! Both sides exchange fire all the time.

Those articles are pure BS. Concrete structures on a fwd post? How do you establish a concrete structure on a slope facing the enemy? Do you have magic machines that dig into solid rock for the foundations? Do you have invisible cement mixers that also have the capability to work off-road? Have you developed some technique to balance concrete structures on a 60+ degree slope?

Your whole argument is so ill-informed, I'm aghast. @third eye maybe you can explain to the man how preposterous his childish notions are.

I have heard about it .My relatives and friends told me about it that they have eye contact and verbal clashes between with soldiers across the border .
May be articles are wrong .
But the video that released by the IA said that they had used mortars and we can see the firing direction ,impact etc .You dont have to serve in military to see the stark contrast between two videos .Explosions in the PA video shows a higher proportion than explosions in video released by IA.
@third eye can verify .

I have heard about it .My relatives and friends told me about it that they have eye contact and verbal clashes between with soldiers across the border .
But the video that released by the IA said that they had used mortars and we can see the firing direction ,impact etc .You dont have to serve in military to see the stark contrast between two videos .Explosions in the PA video shows a higher proportion than explosions in video released by IA.
@third eye can verify .
You have been completely owned by a pro like Icarus, do the decent thing man, log off and save yourself from further embarrassment and humiliation.

You have been completely owned by a pro like Icarus, do the decent thing man, log off and save yourself from further embarrassment and humiliation.

It was Icarus .Not you .
I know he was an officer and so I respects him.
You are nothing but a low life troll.

@third eye can verify .
120mm is not a small bomb.

Both of them were used 120mm.
But explosions in Pak video is just huge .More like an artillery.
indian ordinance factories heads should resign. But coming to the point 120mm is a huge bomb when it comes to destruction. Secondly indians few days ago also gave same kind of video with almost identical demage and indian media called it a revenge for beheading but was denied by army.
Comparing both videos shows that there is nothing abnormal about 120mm explosions.

indian ordinance factories heads should resign. But coming to the point 120mm is a huge bomb when it comes to destruction. Secondly indians few days ago also gave same kind of video with almost identical demage and indian media called it a revenge for beheading but was denied by army.
Comparing both videos shows that there is nothing abnormal about 120mm explosions.

The video of the IA is different than that video released by PA .
It shows the direction of attack and impact.
In PA video you can only see huge explosion only.Seems weird

not all videos shows that. and mortors are projectiles whose directions can only be seen in drone footages. ATGM and RPG direction can be seen easily.

Pakistan army video showd destruction and impact only. watch again and you will understand. Whereas indian army video showed complete footage from firing to destruction.

@third eye can verify .

Difference in the explosions can be chalked up to anything ranging from the difference in caliber to the terrain that it is landing in. With those striking a post on a rock face creating a more dramatic explosion that subsides quick whereas those hitting a plainer position with soil creating a softer explosion but throwing up more debris that sticks around in the air for longer.

Takbir ALLAH HU AKBAR

That's enjoyable, keep on !
sooner or later things will get out of control. just 1 mistake and all the bravado will be gone. then start running to un security council for cease fire, just like before.

You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war. Napoleon Bonaparte

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom