What's new

Pak Army Requesting Talks with Indian Army: Claims Indian Media

I still cannot digest this. Why in the world Pakistani DGMO had to call Indian counterpart when they are killing us openly. Better to keep replying them in the same tone.

I am not supporting the killing or death anyone. But while in conflict zone, what would anyone presumably think, the vehicle was carrying civilians or bringing in reinforcement ? Even if it was hit deliberately, no one know who is inside the vehicle until the new of causalities are out.

So it is the duty of your forces to restrict and even block civilian movement around the conflict zone. That said if the attack was intentional knowing them to be civilians, it's highly condemnable. But again no one know exactly who is inside the vehicle. :(

Sir ... even in a declared war zone ambulances are not attcked ...

I still cannot digest this. Why in the world Pakistani DGMO had to call Indian counterpart when they are killing us openly. Better to keep replying them in the same tone.

This info is from Indian sources. Would take it with a pinch of salt.

This info is from Indian sources. Would take it with a pinch of salt.

Well Pakistani news channels are running the same news ticker. If ISPR doesn't out rightly reject this news in the next couple of hours than Pakistani DGMO did actually made the move.

ARMY REQUESTING TALKS? WTF...DON'T BELIEVE ON INDIAN MEDIA...WE WILL SEE IT UNTIL IT HAPPENS...INDIA MEDIA HAS HISTORY OF TWISTING FACTS..!
Pakistani DGMO just called Indian DGMO to convey that we will revenge bus attack...! You can see it on NEWS...!
One doesn't have to call and say that, both sides have communicated their intention for retribution through their PR agencies or they just do it, so why is the need to call now? If only people can use their mind.

Because IA was not retalliating earlier...

Sir ... even in a declared war zone ambulances are not attcked ...
It doesn't matter in war, This is psychological fear tactic, i.e hit civilians hard, then hit ambulance, keep continue firing at same place, create panic to enemy, create fear to run for life, force enemy to run in U.N. and force enemy to ask for peace dialogue.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter in war, This is psychological fear tactic, i.e hit civilians hard, then hit ambulance, keep continue firing at same place, create panic to enemy, and create fear to run for life, and force enemy to run in U.N. and force enemy to ask for peace dialogue.

Isliay tum Hindu'o ki ghod me ja kaar beht gaya.

Because IA was not retalliating earlier...

Well i have to agree the fact that after Kargil this has been massive Indian-Pakistani fight at LOC. Pakistani Army was not expecting this what is going on since July-Aug. But hey don't fly high, your Indian Army has suffered more causalities which you guys are been kept blind.

Back
Top Bottom