What's new

Pak army general says India carrying out BAT attacks on Pakistani side of LoC

Reaction score
Country
India
IMG-20181215-171638.jpg

Excerpt from new book by Hapymon Jacob who vsited pak army hq and loc formations few months back as well as indian formations on loc and northern command hq

Lol... they keep crying BAT & making fake stories to sell after retirement.

How many times have they been exposed and humiliated but damn these ppl are shameless.

Your general mentions BAT, nobody else. What exposure and humiliation are you talking about? Other than your (valued) personal opinion?

Your general mentions BAT, nobody else. What exposure and humiliation are you talking about? Other than your (valued) personal opinion?
BAT is an purely a creation of indian imagination.. from spy pigeons,spy balloons to sir ji kal ishitrikes...

Can you show us a single mention by “our general”? Other than a book written by an american or something?

IMG-20181215-171638.jpg

Excerpt from new book by Hapymon Jacob who vsited pak army hq and loc formations few months back as well as indian formations on loc and northern command hq

your generals and politicians say Pakistan does BAT attack and produce headless bodies of their soldiers, are they cutting their own soldier's head so the world doesnt know they are the ones doing BAT attacks.

What is the name of the general? Whether it has been revealed to you or not that Pakistani Army generals have names.

in a book authored by Indian? seems totally legit

When 1.3 billion People make a term so common. It becomes Lingua franca.

India has imposed war on Pakistan while Feeding its malnourished marginalized population fictious stories of a boogeyman in Pakistan and specially its Army.

Fascism when fails. Bring anarchy

BAT is an purely a creation of indian imagination.. from spy pigeons,spy balloons to sir ji kal ishitrikes...

Can you show us a single mention by “our general”? Other than a book written by an american or something?

It is there in the extract that provoked this thread; the red-encircled portion. If you wish to deny that the general in question said what he is reported to have said, why not ask for the thread to be deleted, rather than post a comment on it?

What is the name of the general? Whether it has been revealed to you or not that Pakistani Army generals have names.

There, in black and white, right in front of you.

Do me a favour and read it for yourself; I stopped reading to my child some thirty-five years ago, and am not sufficiently in my grandchild's company to do that for him. All others have to do their own, sadly, although in your case, I might have made an exception for a lovable little fellow.

Back
Top Bottom