What's new

Pak air force narrows gap as IAF struggles to get fighter jets

Same can be told here. Chinese have never come to the aid of Pakistan in times of war. And the west will make sure that China will not involve in this confrontation if it happens.
BS. China will definitely come to aid if India invade Pakistan.

We can't see Pakistan fall.

We don't give west a shit.

You guys shall not possess fluke mind that China will stay away when India invade Pakistan. We 130% will come to aid Pakistan.

PAF will flying Chinese fighter jets to combat with IAF in war time. I hope India can respect Pakistan's independence and sovereignty. China don't want to get invloved in unnecessary conflict. But When push come to shove, we sure will stand with Pakistan. We will provide Tanks, fighter jets, artillery, whatever Pakistan need to defend himself from invasion from outside.

China also won't instigate Pakistan to attack India.

Mind your language if you are talking with me, I m not Indian Muslim who had to bear non Muslims to live in India.

JF-17 block-3 will be 80% Rafael in terms of avionics sensor fusion and only thing it will lag much is range and weapons load carrying capacity, JF-17 block-3 is going to have tech developed for 5th gen bird.

Try and qualify your post buddy

Or you will be ridiculed certain .

The I'S huge difference between the Euro canards designs from the airframe design and manufacturing system to the crystal blade engines and the accuracy of respective weapons.

You spend peanuts you get monkeys

Your thunder is fine if you fighting Bangladesh or Afghanistan but your not

Your fighting a formidable for equipped with some world class equipment not just fighters but whole systems where your thunder will be very very vulnerable like the
Phalcons awacs
Israeli supplied derby bvr
Mica French bvr
Hmd and hobs missile combo S
Spyder sams
S400 abm system's
And soon the soon the awesome meteors bvr and ew spectra suites.

Tell me about this awesome new Thunder I all ears,

You guys shall not possess fluke mind that China will stay away when India invade Pakistan. We 130% will come to aid Pakistan.

PAF will flying Chinese fighter jets to combat with IAF in war time. I hope India can respect Pakistan's independence and sovereignty. China don't want to get invloved in unnecessary conflict. But When push come to shove, we sure will stand with Pakistan. We will provide Tanks, fighter jets, artillery, whatever Pakistan need to defend himself from invasion from outside.

Didnt see you doing it in 1965 or 1971 or 1984 nor 1999. Pakistan stands alone and they must understand it.

China will sure come but will hurry back home when it will see American Super Carriers and Fleets steaming toward Chinese east coast. India will ensure it has support of US and Japan.

Try and qualify your post buddy

Or you will be ridiculed certain .

The I'S huge difference between the Euro canards designs from the airframe design and manufacturing system to the crystal blade engines and the accuracy of respective weapons.

You spend peanuts you get monkeys

Your thunder is fine if you fighting Bangladesh or Afghanistan but your not

Your fighting a formidable for equipped with some world class equipment not just fighters but whole systems where your thunder will be very very vulnerable like the
Phalcons awacs
Israeli supplied derby bvr
Mica French bvr
Hmd and hobs missile combo S
Spyder sams
S400 abm system's
And soon the soon the awesome meteors bvr and ew spectra suites.

Tell me about this awesome new Thunder I all ears,

Keep up this delusion it will help Pakistan a lot.

China will sure come but will hurry back home when it will see American Super Carriers and Fleets steaming toward Chinese east coast. India will ensure it has support of US and Japan.
You definitely over estimate the relationship between USA and India. When China beated the shit out of India in 1962, both Soviet and USA did nothing but some lip service. I get bored with these name calling. Don't be naive.

You definitely over estimate the relationship between USA and India. When China beated the shit out of India in 1962, both Soviet and USA did nothing but some lip service. I get bored with these name calling. Don't be naive.

Do you know why Chinese ran away in 1962 instead of occupying Arunanchal Pradesh? Take a guess? Hint! it has a lot to do with USA and .... Cigars :rofl:.

Also, do you know why China never interfered in '71's war in Dhaka? Hint! it has a lot to do with Russia.

Only person being naive is you sir! China will not stick its neck out for Pakistan as much as you think. Specially if India is the aggressor. That will mean that India has right treaties in place for a neutral Russia and supportive USA.

Last edited:
Do you know why Chinese ran away in 1962 instead of occupying Arunanchal Pradesh? Take a guess? Hint! it has a lot to do with USA and .... Cigars :rofl:.

Also, do you know why China never interfered in '71's war in Dhaka? Hint! it has a lot to do with Russia.

Only person being naive is you sir! China will not stick its neck out for Pakistan as much as you think. Specially if India is the aggressor. That will mean that India has right treaties in place for a neutral Russia and supportive USA.
We will stick our neck for Pakistan as they are ally. And you are backstabber.

Didnt see you doing it in 1965 or 1971 or 1984 nor 1999. Pakistan stands alone and they must understand it.
We provided lot of artillery to Pakistan army during the 65 and 71 war. Since China now is much stronger than used to be, China will support Paksitan to protect CPEC. We need a war to polish our blade.

You are no one. Decisions are taken by The Party. Comrade Xi knows whom to eat!
BTW, I am still waiting for answers to my questions ~
If Xi just sit and watch Pakistan dying, he will go against the will of Chinese people. He have to step down.

We need a war to polish our blade.
And a war you will get, with combined strength of US and India. Don't worry you can keep on polishing your broken blade afterwards as well.

If Xi just sit and watch Pakistan dying, he will go against the will of Chinese people. He have to step down.

There is no will of Chinese people. It is the Party's will that matters. You cann't change the Party in China, what were you thinking of it? A democracy? Last time Chinese tried to show their will to the Party, it didn't end well. 1989 anyone -- The-Square-That-Must-Not-Be-Named?

In year 1971 China released a ultimatum to India government: if India keeps attacking Lahore and push toward inner land of Pakistan, China will have to join the war to defend Pakistan. In 1970, China is in the turmoil of Culture revolution, even the marshal of Tibet army division was criticized and struggled. We send our best artillery extracted from PLA arsenal to PA in 1971! We won't let this shit happen twice. If it was not BD people want to seperate from Pakistan, India had no chance to win at all.

And a war you will get, with combined strength of US and India. Don't worry you can keep on polishing your broken blade afterwards as well.

There is no will of Chinese people. It is the Party's will that matters. You cann't change the Party in China, what were you thinking of it? A democracy? Last time Chinese tried to show their will to the Party, it didn't end well. 1989 anyone -- The-Square-That-Must-Not-Be-Named?
USA won't fight for India, cause they fear China. Check the Korean War.

I Wonder What would have PAF gone for if IAF wasn't Struggling to get fighter jets

Still we are Behind IAF...

That's correct, the C-17 and C130's strategic airlift capabilities allow the Indian armed forces to be airdropped in a place of their choosing..

So in short, yes they fly!

Reality check for you though, pigs can't fly! ;)

Even Bastards also can't fly!!!!! Lpc!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom