What's new

Pak air force narrows gap as IAF struggles to get fighter jets

Where do you make up this rubbish from

One week the thunder is 70% of the block 52
Now it's 80% of rafale.

Utter nonsense

The thunder is budget third tier fighter costing 25/30 million a copy .

Third tier behind the J10 series and now the J20 from China.

Rafale is. 150million dollar state of the art late fourth gen fighter.

There is a reason why the likes of uae Egypt and Qatar and India ate buying the rafale

No matter what magic dust you sprinkle on to block three thunder is a poor man's f16/60 and gripen e and deep down you know thus too hence your eagerness to open threads On
so35,
J20
J31
Uae mirages
Jordanian used f16
New f16
Man you are talking more than your level.36 rafale ,which are still in order not your all air force is going to be converted into rafales so be calm don't prove the quote"ghareeb admi ko ziyada mil jaie tou ouqat say bahir ho jata hay"

I know you ignore me, but you are a respected senior so I need to debunk any BS I see you peddling.

1. If Pakistan observes any agglomeration and movement of forces near its border, then it will be prepared with Nasr, Shaheen, and Ababeel. The air assets won't even come into the equation.
Why the heck you think Indian attack will being with agglomeration and movement of forces near its border? India can also begin the opening salvo by launching conventional missiles deep into Pakistan. All you have is some stupid Chinese HQ-16 or something to defend against missile attack.

2. The best bet for Indian dreams of crushing Pakistan in an all out war is acquisition/production of stealth bombers plus a credible anti-ballistic missile shield that can counter Ababeel comprehensively. Not to mention any stealth cruise missile that MAY or MAY NOT be under development in Pakistan. Until they acquire capabilities to counter these strategic assets, the Hindu mind will not take any risks.
FYI, India is already considering possibility of using First Strike to counter those scenarios.

3. This leaves us with short incursions. Here, the Su-30 brings a light show on the radar screen along with its awesome firepower. With a big red target saying 'Hit Me' against JF-17 AESA radars, it is going to prove a very expensive mistake for the Indians. Which is why they are investing in Rafale.

4. By the time Rafale becomes relevant, Pakistan will have 5th gen capabilities.

Ta!!!!
India will have Rafale beginning 2019. J-31 will not complete development till 2022. That is if you sign a deal with China to get J-31 as a first customer.

Ta!!!!!111oneoneoneeleven

i believe PAF might be narrowing the quantity gap between IAF but qualitatively we are not progressing fast ..

The PAF has not narrowed the gap and will not do until sizeable acquisitions are made. IAF's front-line fleet of Mirages and Flankers is enough to pose a major problem to the PAF.

The bad thing, PAF is still not waking up

You can only prepare with resources that you have..

Your nation is spending every penny they can raise.
Ducking and diving politically via China or USA etc to get support for your air force

I don't understand what you expect

How can spend what you don't have

only growth and a continued improvement in the economy will allow more resources to be dedicated to more purchases

PAF have planned but their are two limitations, first is the time it will take for the platforms available to us to mature, J31, TFX etc and second the money to purchase the platform in numbers

we have enough clout with allies such as China and Turkey to get the required support but we need the economy to stay on track

How we we plan regarding our economy, CPEC, Infrastructure, China, Turkey, Islamic Alliance/GCC will determine how we can hammer india

The economy is growing steadily and has massive potential. Pakistan has to just bide its time. It's useless competing against India right now, who have had major economic success since 2000 onwards. It's all about money.
The PAF is doing what it can, but again it's about funds.

Where do you make up this rubbish from

One week the thunder is 70% of the block 52
Now it's 80% of rafale.

Utter nonsense

The thunder is budget third tier fighter costing 25/30 million a copy .

Third tier behind the J10 series and now the J20 from China.

Rafale is. 150million dollar state of the art late fourth gen fighter.

There is a reason why the likes of uae Egypt and Qatar and India ate buying the rafale

No matter what magic dust you sprinkle on to block three thunder is a poor man's f16/60 and gripen e and deep down you know thus too hence your eagerness to open threads On
so35,
J20
J31
Uae mirages
Jordanian used f16
New f16

Mind your language if you are talking with me, I m not Indian Muslim who had to bear non Muslims to live in India.

JF-17 block-3 will be 80% Rafael in terms of avionics sensor fusion and only thing it will lag much is range and weapons load carrying capacity, JF-17 block-3 is going to have tech developed for 5th gen bird.

If Musharaff is still in his presidency, IAF will have to eat dust now. I don't know what Nawaz is doing now.

The PAF has not narrowed the gap and will not do until sizeable acquisitions are made. IAF's front-line fleet of Mirages and Flankers is enough to pose a major problem to the PAF.

Sir, I beg to differ. A stealth platform would play the role of Nasr in the air. Sizeable would be very different number for stealth aircraft.

The Su-30 will be vulnerable to our SAMs. One of their roles would be deploying from FABs along the border with Brahmos but as @Horus has already noted our AWACS will be able to track them on runways.

I agree that M2K is a credible threat and lack of AIM-9x puts us at disadvantage. But nothing stops PAF to send pairs of F16 and JF17 for interception. Also M2K uses pulse Doppler radar, but plz correct me if I am wrong here.

If Musharaff is still in his presidency, IAF will have to eat dust now. I don't know what Nawaz is doing now.

If Musharraf was in presidency, the country would be sold to America and Kashmiris would have been stabbed in the back.

Sir, I beg to differ. A stealth platform would play the role of Nasr in the air. Sizeable would be very different number for stealth aircraft.

The Su-30 will be vulnerable to our SAMs. One of their roles would be deploying from FABs along the border with Brahmos but as @Horus has already noted our AWACS will be able to track them on runways.

I agree that M2K is a credible threat and lack of AIM-9x puts us at disadvantage. But nothing stops PAF to send pairs of F16 and JF17 for interception. Also M2K uses pulse Doppler radar, but plz correct me if I am wrong here.

If Musharraf was in presidency, the country would be sold to America and Kashmiris would have been stabbed in the back.
Bro, I have reservation of your opinions about Musharaff. He is man of vision, especially at military field.

I like Pevez Musharaff because he adopt iron fist towards agressive Barahtis. He has zero tolerance against terrorists.

General Musharaff served in the Pakistan army for a long time and personally experienced war twice against India at frontier, he is a representative of the army.

My personal favorable of Musharaff doesn't represent any China government stance. But I can't deny He shall have lot of supporters in China.

Bro, I have reservation of your opinions about Musharaff. He is man of vision, especially at military field.

I like Pevez Musharaff because he adopt iron fist towards agressive Barahtis. He has zero tolerance against terrorists.

General Musharaff served in the Pakistan army for a long time and personally experienced war twice against India at frontier, he is a representative of the army.

My personal favorable of Musharaff doesn't represent any China government stance. But I can't deny He shall have lot of supporters in China.

On some appropriate thread I ll show u the other side of the story. Dont want to irk the mods with irrelevant posts.

On some appropriate thread I ll show u the other side of the story. Dont want to irk the mods with irrelevant posts.
Bro, I'm quite interested. Or you can brief more detail about Musharaff. I want to address here China will always side with Pakistan no matter who will be the leader. We always support Pakistan, not certain public figure.

Unless India speed up its acquisition of single engine fighter jets, PAF is going to close the gap. With Obama gone, India's talks with LM for F16 seem stalled. If things don't go as planned with F16, India should go for Gripens.

There is also a need for to increase number of Rafale to around 70. India needs to also fasten its development with Tejas and AMCA.

Back
Top Bottom