What's new

Pak air force narrows gap as IAF struggles to get fighter jets

Y 20 has almost 10 tons lesser payload than c 17 with a much lesser range.
No problem we will buy 4 or 5 more than required list to address the weight issue and for range we will extend it don't you worry enjoy your C 17 and C130.buy the way how many C130 till the date your iaf has crashed.i think it more than we crashed in 50 years?

No problem we will buy 4 or 5 more than required list to address the weight issue and for range we will extend it don't you worry enjoy your C 17 and C130.buy the way how many C130 till the date your iaf has crashed.i think it more than we crashed in 50 years?
There were 9 separate crash incidents involving c 130's in PAF during that period:lol:.
Only 1 c 130 has crashed in IAF use.

So after that you think hindustan will survive in Pakistani nuclear strike on delhi,mumbai kolkata,hyderabad banaras goa chennai bengaluru all will be hell and hinduism will be vanish from the face of globe
That will be sciucidal.the very next day all Pakistani cities will have the same fate.
Nuclear war is pointless,I hope such a thing never happens.

There were 9 separate crash incidents involving c 130's in PAF during that period[emoji38].
Hmmmm which one was crashed in indian ocean,and which one was crashed near rajhistan coming from agra?

Ok
My mistake actually too many air crashes in iaf just confused me about the aircraft name

OK. One of you gentlemen is already banned, but I'll address the concerns for posterity. Also, you guys are making overlapping statements so to save time I'll give a general answer. If you have specific points after that, feel free to raise them.

1. About Nasr etc. The 'four layer' shield is giving you a false sense of security. Each component of that shield has different capabilities in terms of the velocity and range at which it can intercept. So, for example, you won't be employing S-300 to counter Nasr. So given a certain missile, Pakistan knows exactly which systems can counter it, and how to circumvent that. For example, through a saturation attack. Also, India is a big country. Yes, you have all those radars, but your entire country is not protected by a four layer network. You aren't the 'impregnable fortress' that you believe you are. If you really wanted to make all of India from Laddakh to Andaman Islands an 'impregnable fortress', you will bankrupt your entire nation, notwithstanding the 'trillion dollar' economy.

2. About 'upgraded xyz fighter'. Understand that most of you fighters are for point defence. When you send them for offense, they get shot down. They get show down, by shoulder fired missiles. This is important to understand. Majority of your fighters can be tracked from the ground and shot down by either shoulder fired or larger SAMs.

3. You are the invading airforce, invading a country that is very well defended. Pakistan's smaller size means it is also very easy to cover with our defensive systems. Imagine this, soon we will have 9 AWACS. India is approx. 4 times larger. Do you have 36 state of the art AWACS? Similarly, the coverage of our air defence systems is denser because of smaller area.

4. From an offensive point of view, your best bet currently is M2K and Tejas/Rafale when and if you acquire them in sufficient quantities. As I explained already, regardless of the ECM capabilities of Su-30 MKI, it is a lighthouse in the air. You shouldn't really brag about it.

And so now you see we are in a very good position relative to India for defending our borders. Alhamdolillah.
Hi once NASAR enter battlefield,matter is over in few minutes,we dont need Sukhois or for you JF-17,India will be free of NFU.
Your conventional strength need to hold us for 2 to 3 days future war will be very swift and on current doctrine you may say CSD.

And you quote Wikipedia page about PAF to prove your stories :lol:.
Well, sorry to disappoint you but General Petraeus is not inclined to come on line to put your mind to rest.
Also read what before you post,this doesn't even tell anything about IAF.:disagree:
Yea it was supposed to be Indian Navy to lead the mission both near Lahore and in Azad Kashmir....oh wait.

you know and admit that IAF aircraft were intercepted by PAF.
However there's another story to this tale, regarding a certain phone call to Zardari.

Intercepting and getting intercepted are part of perception. No one actually debates that. What is analysed is aggression, were the aircrafts armed, speed, altitude, which aircraft, etc..

There were 9 separate crash incidents involving c 130's in PAF during that period:lol:.

That will be sciucidal.the very next day all Pakistani cities will have the same fate.
Nuclear war is pointless,I hope such a thing never happens.

They crashed the most advance and most safe one, older models have issues which were rectified in J model.

They crashed the most advance and most safe one, older models have issues which were rectified in J model.
As if the J varient had never crashed:rolleyes:. Even Just Months before the crash royal Netherlands AF C130 J crashed.
The IAF crash was due to wake turbulance.

As if the J varient had never crashed:rolleyes:. Even Just Months before the crash royal Netherlands AF C130 J crashed.
The IAF crash was due to wake turbulance.

You don't crash your newest and best machines that is why best people are usually assigned to those.

First of all only 88-89 JF-17s have been produced out of which two crashed.

Also PLAAF jet figures at heavily exaggerated, they have 250 J-10s at most and around 350 Su27/Su30/J11.
Also j-8 is totally obsolete just like MiG-23.
Plaaf figure you have is from 2010.
How come j8 is outdated ? Its newly built , newly designed aircraft ?

Really, that was not your objective please don't lie, you want to punish Pakistan since long but you can not do that, India barks only.
Nope destroying infiltration was our main objective.

Plaaf figure you have is from 2010.
How come j8 is outdated ? Its newly built , newly designed aircraft ?
PLAAF figures were heavily exaggerated. Infected PLAAF has reached the assumed 2010 figures only now.

J-8 is a 70s design and its somewhere between MiG-23 & 35 minus speed.

Its not about just JFTs it also include other equipped, also block-3 will be 80% Rafael so do your math, because Rafael will be most advance bird in IAF till 5th gen bird arrives.

Where do you make up this rubbish from

One week the thunder is 70% of the block 52
Now it's 80% of rafale.

Utter nonsense

The thunder is budget third tier fighter costing 25/30 million a copy .

Third tier behind the J10 series and now the J20 from China.

Rafale is. 150million dollar state of the art late fourth gen fighter.

There is a reason why the likes of uae Egypt and Qatar and India ate buying the rafale

No matter what magic dust you sprinkle on to block three thunder is a poor man's f16/60 and gripen e and deep down you know thus too hence your eagerness to open threads On
so35,
J20
J31
Uae mirages
Jordanian used f16
New f16

Back
Top Bottom