What's new

Pak air force narrows gap as IAF struggles to get fighter jets

I want all Barahtis listen carefully, you invade Pakistan means you invade China. This is the mainstay opinion of China society.

Who are you?? Xi jinping?? Listen carefully chinese.....we have nukes, you have nukes and even pakistan has nukes.....so if one is going down, 2 more will follow.... dominos effect...
Good morning btw

Bhai bas kar.....kitna baat karta hai tu....:tsk:
So keep yourself at bay, no hyperbole anymore.

Its a grave miscalculation to under-rate both Mirage and F-7 P/PG's. Both these types, used in conjunction with either F-16 or JF-17 can give a very tough time to IAF.

The ROSE Mirages are pretty potent even capable of carrying ALCM and having IFR probes for range. They actually share the burden of strike ops excellently with F-16's especially in night time surface strike missions installed with FLIR and other avionics suite. The non-ROSE can be cannibalised to keep the fleet up and running which has happened in past too.

F-7P/PG performs multi role functions and is a great point defence aircraft relative to short width of Pakistan's geographical map. Even though its -P version is getting retired and replaced with JF-17, probably in coming years its number will dwindle down more. Even then it might show up during a full scale war scenario to boost numbers for AD purposes, especially if a war of attrition comes in perspective. The last thing that IAF would want is a Rafale shot down by a missile fired by F-7 in PAF skies.

You barking like dog agaisnt China and pakistan you brain fart are you staying on topic of yours on your Post# 165 you retard head:blah::blah:
Just keep in mind your F7 P's and mirage are absolute, they won't be as potent as they used to be, but will only work if they fly with an awacs and since India has Novotar a 400km range sam, your planes are doomed.... if they try to come inside India...

Just keep in mind your F7 P's and mirage are absolute, they won't be as potent as they used to be, but will only work if they fly with an awacs and since India has Novotar a 400km range sam, your planes are doomed.... if they try to come inside India...
No you haven't currently but you will in the future the deal is signed but it is not a invincible system, this system is easily overwhelmed by swarms of UAV and ucav armed with anti radiation missiles or we will buy Chinese version of harpy suicide drone system with anti radiation head:p:

Its monday and iam working....dont you have a job Looser???:azn:
F7p and Mirage are old and rusty planes, pilots fear flying them....:sick:
Yes thank you for let us know that,:p: but replacement is already in underway in the form of JF-17:enjoy:

novotar is not a sam, its air to air. its for their aewacs.
s-400 will be a sam

We would like to thank China for providing us the telephone recording between musharaf and his subordinate who was reporting him ,which exposed Pakistan in 1999 and helped the world to understand Pakistan was the aggressor.:yahoo:
why would chinese burn their hands for not a problem of theirs. well put

Great more Such articles to grab funds for Air-force

Jaguars Are Upgraded to Darin -3 standard can drop CBU-105 And Fire ASRAAM

Mig-21 bison can fire Hobs CCM plus r-77 Bvr while f-7 can't
of course our fighters are firing bows and arrow! oh the irony

The IAF’s serviceability is way better than the PAF’s,” he said.

I stopped reading after this.....its just laughable.

Dekha kardi na bacche wale baat, India khanjar tab nikalega jab tumhere haat mein kuch naa hoga, Novotar program was restarted by Indian funding and we have 100's of them, you only have 7 awacs, ek ek ko 10 missile maar sakte hai....aur fir bhi bach jayege......:lol:
Your country knows this and will never attack India, will only defend themselves..... you have lost your power, your navy and Air Force are dud for an invasion.... prove me wrong 5 year old kid who uses emojis to express himself:blah:

You dont need to laugh, you just need to worry about the shear numbers we have, pray to God that in a war India is left with nothing, otherwise even if 10% survives, you know what will happen than, we have a mighty navy, they can bomb you to stone age from 400km.....

numbers were even greater when we forced your Knat fighter to land during combat. want picture?
if numbers were the only issue you would have overrun us
Palestine would be free
alexander the great would have lost to darius and islam wouldn't be a religion today compared to its beginnings

so my dear untouchable (to Indians as to us all humans are equal) friend.....brain before keyboard

there is no possibility of a nuclear exchange but there will definitely be a serious clash as Kashmir is becoming an untenable situation for India and it will divert public opinion and start a skirmish. it will probably last a few days to a week with serious casualties of troops on both sides. both sides will claim victory and lots of mother wives and kids will be crying for their dead

Wow ok thats it....i cannot handle you anymore, i quite, you won.....
Btw you will surely get to know, when your awacs will fall out of the sky, this missile is our big weapon, and we have it...do not quote me again please:(
You are speechless and answer less kid, keep working on trolling until you matured your trolling:enjoy:

But most of its large cities sir
No Its Not To completely destroy a Large City Like Delhi You need At-least a 1 megaton Level Warhead Even that is not enough

Which clearly lacks by both the countries Because Western powers Made it sure we cannot test more than few tests

See the Effects Of 1 MT yield Warhead on New Delhi

pakistan nuke.PNG

IAF always maintained something like 4:1 numerical superiority so no surprises there, the PAF was in a worse situation both in 2002 and 2008 and despite having most of the above mentioned equipment, the IAF lost the appetite for battle and i suggest you read recent statements by the IAF airchief and others on IAF losing the edge.
Considering the most recent events, there couldn't be a better choice than JF-17 to become PAF workhorse.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pak-...-as-iaf-struggles-to-get-fighter-jets.496575/

I think both air forces took very important decision in late 90s. India went for MKI and Pakistan went for Thunder. Both planes forms the backbone of respective air force today.

Back
Top Bottom