What's new

Pak air chief awarded highest military award of US armed forces

You can report all you want, but it won't change the fact. Deep down even you Pakistanis must be feeling the same.

I mean just a couple of months back, the guy was talking about taking on the US forces, and today he is there accepting an award for God knows what from the very Americans with a grin on his face.

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1205976/world
Gen. Pervaiz Mushrraf kicked your @sses during Kargil but still you people not only welcome him but arrange lavish dinners and treated him as state guest.....What you call yourselves ......? fill the blanks and let me know.

Was just doing you guys a favour. I know you lot respect your armed forces way too much to say anything against it, let alone its chiefs.

Tell me wouldn't you have preferred to read the news that US Armed forces decided to give the highest award to PAF Air chief Aman, and he declined it!
There are ways to talk...We are not going gaga after the award rather none has extended felicitations so far but that does not mean we use such degrading language for our soldiers.
Would you call that PM of your as beghairat who got "Nishan-e-Pakistan"?

Was just doing you guys a favour. I know you lot respect your armed forces way too much to say anything against it, let along its chiefs.

Tell me wouldn't you have preferred to read the news that US Armed forces decided to give the highest award to PAF Air chief Aman, and he declined to accept it!

No you weren't doing us a favor! Why do you Pakistan-obsessed ignorant Indian trolls have to ruin every post?

Why should the PAF Air Chief decline? So the U.S. can use it as another excuse that Pakistani's don't have any honor for formal ceremonies and brainwash their people to hate us even more?

You know exactly what you were doing. You are nothing more than a troll in the truest form & as @warpeace said, fook off!

We don't have traditional animosity towards USA, I have a lot Americans as friends and business partners than any other nationality...despite the policies US govt.
Professional relations between institutions have their own dynamics.

They know they can buy pakistan for 10 years if they give 18 junk f16
We really don't want F-16s anymore. If we have to pay full, we can get some other birds from any country.

We don't have traditional animosity towards USA, I have a lot Americans as friends and business partners than any other nationality...despite the policies US govt.
Professional relations between institutions have their own dynamics.

We really don't want F-16s anymore. If we have to pay full, we can get some other birds from any country.
What you mean by we sir ? PAF worship f16 like the god of flying even today

What you mean by we sir ? PAF worship f16 like the god of flying even today

I think the things should have changed after so many betrayals by USA...so would you like to have relations with a girl who changes her mind so many times.. and is unfaithful.

TBH, there is a strong lobby in your establishment that has vested interests in keeping relations with the west even if the latter humiliates and harms our sovereignty and that goes back to the bastard Zafar ulllah Khan who established relations with west and sabotaged the relations with USSR.

ZAB was the first and only FM of Pakistan who was able to break free of that curse and established relations with USSR and China despite the strong resistance from the westoxified shitters. Pakistan needed a balanced policy as ZAB had done a great job but he was punished for that so that lobby again won but Pakistan lost.

That lobby permeates through the ranks in your civilian and military establishment and air force is the strongest manifestation while PA has a much better and balanced approach and thus at any given time, I respect an PA officer more than any especially the airforce for their sacrifices for the nation, professionalism and sincerity. We don't find PA obsessively stuck with US armament rather it goes for Chinese, Ukrainian/Russian systems more readily and keeps itself prepared for the action.

We never heard from PA that they ever declined to the call of duty but from air force there have been instances that it was found unprepared for the action more than once. @MastanKhan can throw some light on it but it has been expressed quite a few times. Is it reasonable excuse to say that we can't participate in the war because we don't have spares...that's really unprofessional...you have to respond..you have to be ready whether you fly US A/Cs or Russians, we damn care... But you have to be ready for the critical moment.

Last edited:
Don't want to comment as its not my country, but if this was a BD officer, I know what I would like to do to the sellout that takes awards from a country that bombs its people.

Shouldn't your anger be directed towards your air force chief for accepting the award? He could have always turned it down! :undecided:

Whats the word in Urdu? Beghairat?
He warned americans against drone incursions , and how is that linked to having good relations with an airforce.

No its not beghairti. lemme tell u what is beghairti. Beghairti is when ur pm who got banned from travelling to europe and usa still travels to these coutnries after ban was lifted. If he had sense of ghairat then he wouldnt have kept ties with states who treated him a trash pile which he actually is.

And true beghairti is that despite being banned from this forum and having bad mouthed it at ur Indian forums u still visit here to be humiliated again and called an indian "rat" as someone just did. Thats whats called beghairti. Now that u are so beghairt i doubt u will ever feel it :enjoy:

Sometimes i wonder whats the reason behind such severe lack of ghairat amongst Indians.

Guys why are you so angry.... these people are just like dummy... Master is something else. I give you clue ...1951... Killed P.M ..and that Pakistan History was changed ... think think think ..And Read Book Kudratullah Shahab Nama. this book is one of the top to understand what happend after 1948 to 1951, and you mind cant believe the truth.. but your mind will be open and those people and its work system everything you will understand.

So he is rewarded for his services towards the Master Murrica.

Don't want to comment as its not my country, but if this was a BD officer, I know what I would like to do to the sellout that takes awards from a country that bombs its people.
You really don't want me to say anything to your comment. But Ok will say this much huge corruption happens everywhere

We truly are a shameless bunch of people. Absolutely no words can describe what we have become.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom