What's new

Pak air chief awarded highest military award of US armed forces

Welcome to New F16 both used and New probably 8 or 18

Just an attempt to keep the military high brass engaged with the US. If the political leadership was competent and strong and could see farther than their noses, there should be total ban on any military to military engagements with US military.

He should have declined it. when they insult the whole nation, there is no point in accepting these useless symbolic gestures.

The medal is for his service and Professionalism .. some people questioning the Air Chief accepting the medal are pathetic .
agreed .... further this is a world of politics where big powers do not close all diplomatic channels... even our president mamnoon hussian the only single job which he carried out during last few years was to given medals to every mahja saja who visited pakistan. it is more like a gesture of honoring someone and it really doesn't mean that to honor just one person's professionalism, a country will change its political ambitions ..... unhon nay medal day Chief nay lay leya bat kahtam ... lets go back to work ;)

Last edited:
We get medal
India gets Phalcon Awacs

We get Medal
India gets F16 local production

We get Medal and Pat in Back
India gets Apache Helicopter

Ab Kiya Kahain?
India not gonna buy it..F 16 fit for us at least two Sqd new and old.

India not gonna buy it..F 16 fit for us at least two Sqd new and old.
That maybe the case but I think new16s now are becoming too risky and barring Bl.15s for which we have enough inventory to keep going in case of sanctions, we will not be going for more new ones at least.
However, if the deal is to get a few newer ones to be able to avail of some excess stock, then who knows.
A

so there is a difference between the CIA, USAF, US govt, US army etc? appreciation in books is one thing but medals from the "boss" who is bent upon humiliating pak in the whole world is a different thing. why they dont dare to give such medals to any iranian general or politician of the present time or recent past? because they know k aglon nay munh par mar daina hay medal.
You need to understand that USA has a very huge establishment and bureaucracy and though the state acts a whole but difference among institutions do exist.

Welcome to New F16 both used and New probably 8 or 18
Not the case it is just to make PAF chief happy so that in future he could not issue statements like "we will shoot down US drones".

That maybe the case but I think new16s now are becoming too risky and barring Bl.15s for which we have enough inventory to keep going in case of sanctions, we will not be going for more new ones at least.
However, if the deal is to get a few newer ones to be able to avail of some excess stock, then who knows.
A
EDA won't be an issue. Jorden got almost 26 EDA stock I hope we will get them

Not the case it is just to make PAF chief happy so that in future he could not issue statements like "we will shoot down US drones".
I don't think so it's more than that.

The medal is a goodwill relationship gesture.

Unfortunately for our people, myopia is common and color blindness near universal.

As much as the surface looks bad, military to military contacts, attache to attache, major or major, general to general are actually fairly good and a good level of information sharing and coordination does happen.

The also goes for intelligence contacts, I cite this fact for anyone who thinks its all clear lines and boxes:
During the peak of the hunt for UBL, a strong Maarkhor team worked with an Eagle team.. and a Maarkhoor Team worked against an Eagle team.
One was sanctioned by the governments of both states and the other possibly not. There has to be a clear understanding that personal ambitions and agendas EXIST!!
People lie to get their ideas and interests across and the same goes for operatives and their team managers/officers in the IsI and Cia.
(Want proof, go read looming tower detailing how certain CIA leadership hid details from both the FBI and US government on UBL)

And if you think that somehow this has to do with the Pakistan-US relationship, one of the main focuses of certain US intel teams one fine month who were supposedly there to hunt UBL was trying to find out why UK diplomats were meeting Pashtun leaders.
Please tell me if you consider the US and UK frenemies..

Also, you are LESS likely to be rejected for a us defence contractor job if you are from Pakistan and worked for NESCOM than if you even happen to have Israeli relatives.
Because no one spies more on US defence and political activities than Israel does.

Also, you are LESS likely to be rejected for a us defence contractor job if you are from Pakistan and worked for NESCOM than if you even happen to have Israeli relatives.
Because no one spies more on US defence and political activities than Israel does.
Not that you will but just a word of caution, think twice before you intend to go down that route.

Unfortunately for our people, myopia is common and color blindness near universal.

As much as the surface looks bad, military to military contacts, attache to attache, major or major, general to general are actually fairly good and a good level of information sharing and coordination does happen.

The also goes for intelligence contacts, I cite this fact for anyone who thinks its all clear lines and boxes:
During the peak of the hunt for UBL, a strong Maarkhor team worked with an Eagle team.. and a Maarkhoor Team worked against an Eagle team.
One was sanctioned by the governments of both states and the other possibly not. There has to be a clear understanding that personal ambitions and agendas EXIST!!
People lie to get their ideas and interests across and the same goes for operatives and their team managers/officers in the IsI and Cia.
(Want proof, go read looming tower detailing how certain CIA leadership hid details from both the FBI and US government on UBL)

And if you think that somehow this has to do with the Pakistan-US relationship, one of the main focuses of certain US intel teams one fine month who were supposedly there to hunt UBL was trying to find out why UK diplomats were meeting Pashtun leaders.
Please tell me if you consider the US and UK frenemies..

Very well written....spot on !!!

We don't have traditional animosity towards USA, I have a lot Americans as friends and business partners than any other nationality...despite the policies US govt.
Professional relations between institutions have their own dynamics.

We really don't want F-16s anymore. If we have to pay full, we can get some other birds from any country.

I have noticed US like UK is a pyramid like society, the further you go up the pyramid the nastier and more racist they are.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom