What's new

Pak air chief awarded highest military award of US armed forces

Stupid Indian troll making things up.
I will accept your insults. Interesting description about "jihad" on the 13 enemies....

I meant to speak to you respectfully....hope it clears any misunderstanding. Cheers !!!

I will accept your insults. Interesting description about "jihad" on the 13 enemies....

I meant to speak to you respectfully....hope it clears any misunderstanding. Cheers !!!

They are Ghazali's thoughts not mine. Whether I agree with them or not is none of your concern, respectfully.

Depends if we want to reciprocate. We honour other forces as well. So this is just custom nothing more othing less. If they want influence they will make sure their own man is in post for the next 3 yrs, like Ghaddari.
A
No ididnt ask the question in context of ghaddari or buying influence on paf. The award acceptance is what we call "military diplomacy" so its nothing that significant as some ppl here were making out with ghairat taunts. In a civilized world militaries n governments have to act diplomatic or more precisely hypocritical in accepting such gestures unless matters go to some serious scale.

As of my question It was just a random thought crossing my mind that is it due to some sense of superiority with american military that they think they can hand out awards to any nation whilst the same thing happening other way around wont hold much importance for Americans. Was just a random thought.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom