What's new

Pak air chief awarded highest military award of US armed forces

What you mean by we sir ? PAF worship f16 like the god of flying even today
wow F-16 is master
Pace ... for the 1980 to 2000. but after that Su-27 and its new versions30.34.35. are much more better then this .. if I say "Ma tey Honda hi laysaa" then Eurofighter, Gripens and Rafale ... forget about that ..Block-52 are much butter hahahah. I think have to be except the reality. PAF Pilots Dream to fly F-16 and now Block-52. . I remember Flt Lt. Waseem Hussain .he was TV show he said F-7p is the best Air craft in PAF to Fly. in 1999. So PAF in kargil war . with out BVR. etc lot of problem face by PAF.. and Pakistan Government dont get lessons from 1991 gulf war .. a modern Air Force can beat any army any navy and any Air force no matter the continuity its a matter of Quality PAF a Quality Pilots .. and I pray to God to help their hard work and hard time.

They abuse the whole nation, but reward a few individuals.
they generally reward those individuals which help them in abusing the whole nation.

Well well. Carrot and stick. One hand they abuse us and on the other they give us medal. White people are true snakes
yes these are very old tactics. they ruled the subcontinent through such tactics and now they rule our minds.

they generally reward those individuals which help them in abusing the whole nation.

yes these are very old tactics. they ruled the subcontinent through such tactics and now they rule our minds.
I'm not sure in this particular case. He is retiring now but definitely a few things can be said that PAF did not get any Russian, Chinese or any other fighter despite the urgent need as IAF has successfully concluded the deal for Rafales and I guess it may get a few more. Furthermore project azm seems to be a the famous "truck ki batti" since even the most advanced countries like Russia have issues in developing a fifth gen. so to be honest ...that's a wild goose chase in a desolate desert and I guess it has been done purposefully. Instead they should have gone for J-31 or J-20 or joined TFX program so everything is wrapped in uncertainty and secrecy and I don't see Pakistan alone being able to design a fifth gen A/C in next 5 decades and that's an optimistic estimate... So perhaps for these services, he might have been awarded their highest award...

Pathetic !! I'm really having doubts about this Air Chief ethics.

I'm not sure in this particular case. He is retiring now but definitely a few things can be said that PAF did not get any Russian, Chinese or any other fighter despite the urgent need as IAF has successfully concluded the deal for Rafales and I guess it may get a few more. Furthermore project azm seems to be a the famous "truck ki batti" since even the most advanced countries like Russia have issues in developing a fifth gen. so to be honest ...that's a wild goose chase in a desolate desert and I guess it has been done purposefully. Instead they should have gone for J-31 or J-20 or joined TFX program so everything is wrapped in uncertainty and secrecy and I don't see Pakistan alone being able to design a fifth gen A/C in next 5 decades and that's an optimistic estimate... So perhaps for these services, he might have been awarded their highest award...
OK people.
lets get things in perspective.
The fact remains that NO one___I repeat NO one will refuse a US legion of Honour. Other than the lack of guts that the small nations do not have it would be a smack in the face of the US. Why should we play in the hands of the enemies of Pakistan and TAKE ON A FIGHT AT THE WORST POSSIBLE TIME.
Like it or not we have to play this game. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Show we are friends open to approach yet will remain friends only on our terms. Anyone who takes a dive in the pool of Ghairat will have the well being of the whole of Pakistan oon his head, so stop this stupid Ghairat brigade talk, look at the wider picture and act sanely.
An award is a recognition of services rendered in a common cause. Nothing more and nothing less. there is no monetary benefit attached to it and certainly one does not tie a noose round one's neck and act like a lap dog ofthe US. The ghairat brigade need to have a look at the major export venues of pak lands to begin with. Who is going to push IMF to approve a loan for you when you need one?
A

OK people.
lets get things in perspective.
The fact remains that NO one___I repeat NO one will refuse a US legion of Honour. Other than the lack of guts that the small nations do not have it would be a smack in the face of the US. Why should we play in the hands of the enemies of Pakistan and TAKE ON A FIGHT AT THE WORST POSSIBLE TIME.
Like it or not we have to play this game. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Show we are friends open to approach yet will remain friends only on our terms. Anyone who takes a dive in the pool of Ghairat will have the well being of the whole of Pakistan oon his head, so stop this stupid Ghairat brigade talk, look at the wider picture and act sanely.
An award is a recognition of services rendered in a common cause. Nothing more and nothing less. there is no monetary benefit attached to it and certainly one does not tie a noose round one's neck and act like a lap dog ofthe US. The ghairat brigade need to have a look at the major export venues of pak lands to begin with. Who is going to push IMF to approve a loan for you when you need one?
A
Exactly... agreed :-)
Sir @araz you have to read all my posts..before jumping to conclusion since we are just trying to rationalise since it is not a routine for US to bestow this award on Pakistani military leaders. As I said nothing is certain at this point and so can you throw some light why would they award him their highest merit because I don't recall previous air chiefs being awarded so.

Regards,
W&P

Last edited:
In a simple but impressive ceremony held at Air headquarters, Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force was awarded with United States Legion of Merit - the highest military award of US armed forces awarded to any foreign military high official.

Thank you for a lifetime of service!

the bayghairat brigade will never let the nation come out of clutches of foreign powers. i wish they would have some understanding of Quran. Quran told us that there will be people amongst you who will try to please the enemies out of their fears. we have many in our ranks.

the bayghairat brigade will never let the nation come out of clutches of foreign powers. i wish they would have some understanding of Quran. Quran told us that there will be people amongst you who will try to please the enemies out of their fears. we have many in our ranks.
Hey receiving the award is not "begharati".. It is an honour but we only wanted why did USAF awarded him? Definitely these are two professional organisations and professional respect each other. We are traditional enemies of each other i.e. like India - Pakistan.

Shouldn't your anger be directed towards your air force chief for accepting the award? He could have always turned it down! :undecided:

Whats the word in Urdu? Beghairat?
This word beghairat we normally used to those who rape her own sisters and daughters. examples
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...-raped-as-punishment-for-brother-eloping.html
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...india-devbhoomi-drwaka-district-a7808321.html
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...apes-sister-in-Korba/articleshow/52755996.cms
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...d-for-raping-sisters/articleshow/47030321.cms

Hey receiving the award is not "begharati".. It is an honour but we only wanted why did USAF awarded him? Definitely these are two professional organisations and professional respect each other. We are traditional enemies of each other i.e. like India - Pakistan.
professionals respect each other by drone strikes???
by bayghairat brigade i was pointing towards so many so called analysts on our media

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom