What's new

Pak acts tough: seeks 38demands, India-like civil nukedeal

Wow!

Somebody tell this lady that there's a difference between India and Pakistan. Their status and credibility. That's why US is not doing that deal with Pakistan. Please somebody tell her that.
LOL at india. Backstabbing all your neighbors to kiss up to the USA does not give you any status. Everybody in Asia knows india is a Western collaborator.

LoL indians are so rapped up in Pakistani affairs, a sure sign of their inferiority complex. Good that we are looking at our national interest.

sir we are concerned cause we very well know what will you do with those tech's & whats wrong in being vigilant of your enemies design's & try to prevent it from getting power's which might not be in owr future interests..prevention is better then cure...GOT IT

ohh i didnt see this coming from pakistan. where did they get this tough attitude? and can they sustain this? :unsure:

Another thread down the drain thanks to the Indian troll brigade.
The sad part is that the trolling isn't even interesting.
But at least they got to masturbate a lot. After all, the these guys masturbate more to anti pakistan news then actual ****,

LOL at india. Backstabbing all your neighbors to kiss up to the USA does not give you any status. Everybody in Asia knows india is a Western collaborator.
May be you don't have any news in China otherwise you would have known that its your dear Pakistan who is keep on fighting western war from last 10 years. Anyways you are a Chinese so never mind.

Back on topic.
Can you tell me why Pakistan is keep on demanding nuclear deal from the whites?

Another thread down the drain thanks to the Indian troll brigade.
The sad part is that the trolling isn't even interesting.
But at least they got to masturbate a lot. After all, the these guys masturbate more to anti pakistan news then actual ****,
you got it dude..actually feeling is mutual here...we are just returning the favors with flavors. too bad u dint like it. :P

you mean white man's proxy. They don't like it cos Pakistan is being firm and there is nothing they can do to assist the whites

you got it dude..actually feeling is mutual here...we are just returning the favors with flavors. too bad u dint like it. :P

you lot are crax at trolling as well that's why you get slapped so much, back to topic bravo to Pakistan for having backbone

Can you tell me why Pakistan is keep on demanding nuclear deal from the whites?

Just to wind you lot up.

begger's are not chooser's , had Pakistani establishments worked for buiding a welfare state rather than a hotch potch of security state & world would be power they would have been in a much sronger position to dictate there terms rather than blabbering about what other's are getting....jinke ghar daane unke kamle bhee sayane....GOT IT

begger's are not chooser's , had Pakistani establishments worked for buiding a welfare state rather than a hotch potch of security state & world would be power they would have been in a much sronger position to dictate there terms rather than blabbering about what other's are getting....jinke ghar daane unke kamle bhee sayane....GOT IT

And what is to you indian, Pakistan is our country, our concern, worry about the millions in your own country.

If only we had listened to Indians. Take care of your own, what you don't like is Pakistan standing up to the white man and talking about begging you are experts are you having more XXX than Africa??

you mean white man's proxy. They don't like it cos Pakistan is being firm and there is nothing they can do to assist the whites

Lol at your ignorance!
you lot are crax at trolling as well that's why you get slapped so much, back to topic bravo to Pakistan for having backbone

You're wrong my friend. You keep on demanding the same deal even after you are getting nothing but slaps. LOLLY
Just to wind you lot up.
So when will you get that nuclear deal that you have been dreaming?

Just to wind you lot up.

lol..kiddo(u might b elder then me but ur posts suggests otherwise.) a PREMIUM TROLL...that backbone will rapture in no time we have seen this bone a lot in recent time..u dont want to be remembered right..IDK kis mitti ke bane hai...u guys always get a boot from USofA and still u fantasize about them..shameless will be the word I guess.

And what is to you indian, Pakistan is our country, our concern, worry about the millions in your own country.

Not millions yaar hundreds of millions

lol..kiddo(u might b elder then me but ur posts suggests otherwise.) a PREMIUM TROLL...that backbone will rapture in no time we have seen this bone a lot in recent time..u dont want to be remembered right..IDK kis mitti ke bane hai...u guys always get a boot from USofA and still u fantasize about them..shameless will be the word I guess.

You cant handle Pakistan standing up to be counted lol

Well can eat grass but will defend Pakistan..as simple as that. Since these demands are coming from democratic institutions it is obvious that US has no respect for democracy which it envision to spread around the world.

Back
Top Bottom