What's new

Pak acts tough: seeks 38demands, India-like civil nukedeal

What is the matter with sycophantic Indians. What is it to you that we will only do a deal on our terms with Americans.

I don't believe these pakistani fanboys!!:cheesy:
they are critisizing india for the nuke deal and then demanding the same thing from the Americans:P

Whatever we did cos it suited. That is why Americans don't like us. You on the other hand I suppose have more chance because you are a timid group of people used to taking orders first from Mughals and then the Brits.

And you are a (you can chose your own adjective here) group of people who allow the white man to come into your home,kill your civilians, kill your soldiers, call you terrorists, then gives you a billion dollar of aid and your parliament starts to discuss the price for reopening the supply routes.. Begairath much ;)

I don't believe these pakistani fanboys!!:cheesy:
they are critisizing india for the nuke deal and then demanding the same thing from the Americans:P
They need the India like treatment. But they forget that we Indians have earned this credibility. We never demanded like them.

And you are a (you can chose your own adjective here) group of people who allow the white man to come into your home,kill your civilians, kill your soldiers, call you terrorists, then gives you a billion dollar of aid and your parliament starts to discuss the price for reopening the supply routes.. Begairath much ;)
Lol
Couldn't have said much better.

What is the matter with sycophantic Indians. What is it to you that we will only do a deal on our terms with Americans.

really!!!The clear case of pot calling the kettel black?

And this is coming from a country who helps one superpower by allowing them use there land & people to destroy other superpower in return of $$$ & weapon's,the one who is helping the same superpower to fight the same people it help to creat & who is letting the same superpower to use its resources to fight & kill its own people by drones & blackwater in return of $$$ & weapon's now kindly tell me SIR who is a proxy & a sycophantic

Of course Pakistan can demand all it wants; how much it actually gets is the real test of success.

That is something, undoubtedly. The bargaining can go on, like two Rug Salesmen haggling. But what deal gets finally cut is the important point. Usually the Rug Salesman with the greater clout will get it closer to his choice.

And this is coming from a country who helps one superpower by allowing them use there land & people to destroy other superpower in return of $$$ & weapon's,the one who is helping the same superpower to fight the same people it help to creat & who is letting the same superpower to use its resources to fight & kill its own people by drones & blackwater in return of $$$ & weapon's now kindly tell me SIR who is a proxy & a sycophantic

Back on topic it is great that Pakistan is being assertive and standing up to America. Unlike other wannabe white man's slaves

That is something, undoubtedly. The bargaining can go on, like two Rug Salesmen haggling. But what deal gets finally cut is the important point. Usually the Rug Salesman with the greater clout will get it closer to his choice.

Or the better rug lol

He is in denial I think. Its not a secret what you just said in your post but they are not ready to see the reality. Even after they know that they are fighting American war from last 10 years but still they somehow manage to call India a proxy.

Anyways, I don't think Pakistan will get the nuclear deal. They should just live with this fact rather than keep on demanding for it.

I thought the Chinese were giving Pakistan their India like civil nuclear deal? … why with a friend like china does Pakistan keep coming back and asking for ameriki involvement baffles me.

Back on topic it is great that Pakistan is being assertive and standing up to America. Unlike other wannabe white man's slaves

this is called as begging & not standing up. pak is begging for this deal for last couple of yrs & mind u if pak gets this deal then in return pak will give license to U.S to play with its sovereignty.

this is called as begging & not standing up. pak is begging for this deal for last couple of yrs & mind u if pak gets this deal then in return pak will give license to U.S to play with its sovereignty.

That is the interpretation only a very incredibly insecure Indian would put to the situation. Oh and of course you are begging expert??

He is in denial I think. Its not a secret what you just said in your post but they are not ready to see the reality. Even after they know that they are fighting American war from last 10 years but still they somehow manage to call India a proxy.

Anyways, I don't think Pakistan will get the nuclear deal. They should just live with this fact rather than keep on demanding for it

quite right at the most they might get a relief for some time from drone attack's & get there hands on some F-16's & apache's that to second hand of older blocks some leader's & generals will get richer & some more goodies but neuk deal like India ..forget it-period

LoL indians are so rapped up in Pakistani affairs, a sure sign of their inferiority complex. Good that we are looking at our national interest.

Or the better rug lol

Its not about selling a better Rug. Its about being able to even stand in the market-place. About that 'sychophancy script', that was written by somebody way back about 60 years ago. Remember SEATO and CENTO and such-like bonds of "friendship"! So we know which Rug Salesman has been consistently pulling it off. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom