What's new

Pak acts tough: seeks 38demands, India-like civil nukedeal

. India has earned it and never demanded. That's the first lesson they need to learn.

How by being prepared to act in accordance with American diktat??

Obviously. The people who think otherwise are in dreams and far from reality.

I think US will make Pakistan to open the routes and won't listen to any of the demands. That's how it works in real world.

Indians like you need to learn America and white men are not God

Oh and you would know

Don't worry you will soon find out.

No sir American's cant treat us as they treat the Pakistanies cause we are not dependent on them and it is they who want to engage india rather than the other way around & serously if your establishment had played its cards right & dint screw up your chances Pakistan would have been a regonal power by now ....so you cant compare yourself with us we very well know how to say no ...but do you ?

You guys are already dictating them from last 10 years. Why no nuclear deal with you?

I'm not the one singing GOD SAVE THE QUEEN in UK. No offence.

No sir American's cant treat us as they treat the Pakistanies cause we are not dependent on them and it is they who want to engage india rather than the other way around & serously if your establishment had played its cards right & dint screw up your chances Pakistan would have been a regonal power by now ....so you cant compare yourself with us we very well know how to say no ...but do you ?

keep living in your imaginary world. Americans don't care for anyone. We don't want to be a regional power that is a proxy for American

You guys are already dictating them from last 10 years. Why no nuclear deal with you?

I'm not the one singing GOD SAVE THE QUEEN in UK. No offence.

Yes you are in the commonwealth, lol

But you've been their proxy all your life. First against Russians and from 10 years, against Taliban. Why you didn't get the nuclear deal yet?

Whatever we did cos it suited. That is why Americans don't like us. You on the other hand I suppose have more chance because you are a timid group of people used to taking orders first from Mughals and then the Brits.

Wow!

Somebody tell this lady that there's a difference between India and Pakistan. Their status and credibility. That's why US is not doing that deal with Pakistan. Please somebody tell her that.

Dude...I think you are thinking and giving credit to out country too much...relax..USA need Pak more to access Central Asia and Afgan Mines than a assertive India who pursues independent foreign policy of its own...So to get a goodwill of Pakistan ...USA can accept this deal..Donot underestimate your enemey..

i think paksitan has a cival nuke deal with china and more reactors coming in future for sure

keep living in your imaginary world. Americans don't care for anyone. We don't want to be a regional power that is a proxy for American

But you've been fighting their war. You're their proxy already. Its really sad that you need to keep on demanding the nuclear deal. I'm sorry for you.

?????????
I suggest you read the subject of the thread.

no need to be sarcastic my freind we dont give in to american diktat's like pakistan (IRAN & MRCA) and it is american's who want owr markets for trade & we are not totally relied on them as a major part of owr GDP comes from inland trade & agriculture ...GOT IT

Yes you are correct we are in the commonwealth ,you are not....
but not being in the commonwealth didn't help you much, did it now??

We recieved aid from Britain good relations and an international voice by being in the commonwealth . Pakistan was the one who had to do depend on being in US's good graces to survive

And being a regional power doesn't neccessarilly mean we are going to be a proxy for them. Sure that's what they have in mind when they are promoting us as a regional power, but that doesn't mean we are going to go with it. And if someone is helping us out, what's wrong in refusing help??

Whatever we did cos it suited. That is why Americans don't like us. You on the other hand I suppose have more chance because you are a timid group of people used to taking orders first from Mughals and then the Brits.
Might I remind you that you to were the part of the same nation ,and you too used to take orders from the brits and the mughals...our histories are practically the same

Whatever we did cos it suited. That is why Americans don't like us.
Yeah you followed their orders but not quite dedicatedly. That's why they don't give you the nuclear deal even after making you their proxy.
I'm sorry for you.
You on the other hand I suppose have more chance because you are a timid group of people used to taking orders first from Mughals and then the Brits.
You're off topic again. Just wanna remind you that you were Indian before 64 years and were ruled by Mughal and British too.

Now kindly be on topic. Why you're not getting the nuclear deal that you Keep on demanding from the whites?

Back
Top Bottom