What's new

Page of Honour for Pakistan and Türkiye Brotherhood

URDU = ....hundreds of common Turkoman words ; I could understand almost air com in Urdu .

Tesekkür ederim kardesim, Sükran brother, Thank you so much
You're welcome my brother. :pakistan:
Turkey.gif

If some butt hurt Indian is reading then I would like to point out that the Turkish word "Tesekkür" that Hurshid Celebi just used is the same word "Tashakkur" in Urdu written as
15gv0oi.jpg
which means "Thank you". Now go and die :enjoy:

Last edited:
@Hurshid Celebi I must admit there is lot of warmth in Turkish/Pak relationship and I many others appreciate your sentiment. However I would say in defence of @Neptune was that the statements made were undiplomatic and perhaps had poor choice of words.

I took it as saying the military are trained to fight and obey orders. And if it came down to it they would fight even Americans or Pak. The fact is military is trained to obey orders. If it came to it the military is expected to shoot fellow citizens if orders are given like for example rebels.

However where Neptune was wrong was that possibility that Turkey and Pak fight is beyond realms of possibility.

I think I need to make myself clear. No one expects to fight with Pakistan. Civilians, nope. Fighting Pakistan is as absurd as fighting US. That was not my point but an example to support the reality.

@Neptune Sorry brother, you disqualified yourself and I even believe not more that you are an Turkish Navy Officer.

You don't know anything about mixed politics and Military . Sorry for These Harsh words.

"You get to train to fight Pakistani or even the US military one day if deemed necessary".

You are a juvenile child .

Ok. Now I understand why Army is on the top in TÜRKIYE

Thats the reason for your Special friendship to Serpentine, seems for me so !

Go and work as "Animateur captain in Antalya" :dirol:

Learn and read the books of Special warfare. If you will ever get the chanche.

It is a NO GO- even in war that TR - Forces will ever shot PAK Forces.

I want to see your instructor and say him some Thing !

Pakistan is more friendly for Türkiye than AZ. Despite AZ, UZBK, TRKM, KAZ speak same language.
@Neptune

And never Quote me @xenon54 again

@Neptune

Go and shoot Pakistani Brothers whom you sweared loyalty as long as you live ! We did .....

Do you know about it ?

There's a difference between an OF and a OF-(D)..you idiot. You don't gotta believe it. Instead, you can call TSK to check my service record even the places where internships on "how to not to take a kid seriously " just like how you proposed to contact with USAF about an issue that you didn't even trust your own military's official statement. Lol.. @Serpentine, look at that post, I just found out that I had been a Spy working for Iran. Everyone has a limit. You live in a world of political fantasies, you can see that with your conspiracy posts all over the section. I didn't give damn about them, because I respect everyone.

Typical arrogant NAVY, never had boots on the ground. SORRY . You made me FURIOUS

FYI, when I have boots on the ground just a couple months later, I will send you a card from S.E ok?

As I posted there, I was expecting such a statement. I made myself clearer to @Atanz. Which eventually he seemed the only guy that understood. Do have any diploma or sth. Or just an all hail AKP voter eventually turning out to be a pro anti Gulen? Everyone knows how friendly I am to our Pakistani friends. Basically, you argue to put a second country before your eternal national interests...then I be the arrogant shipsick sailor..humm.

@Horus I kept it silence but I am sick of little rats insulting seniors and their experience and knowledge they shared here to defense addicts before, I did not write all articles or tons of texts to explain sonar beams for nothing, but for mutual respect to each other. You never saw me posting with self confidence but rather kindness. But that is enough. Read it, and please do whatever is required.

@Neptune Yes, I understood what you meant. You were saying your country comes first always and you made that point explicit by saying that if it came to it, you would, if required fight against even your allies like USA or Pakistan. I think nobody can argue with the facts however I probably would have used more subtle language but then I am not in the military.

Let me tell you this story. Years ago I went to Pakistan and I met my cousin. He had just graduated from military academy. He was not the brightest of guy's but he was very very hardworking and driven. He would study till late hours of the night everyday to pass exams. He almost had no social life other than the military.

Anyway after passing and coming home we were sat with few village guy's and some of them probably jealous were sort of making fun of him. He was sort of quite guy but over 6ft and built like tank. He cut mean figure. Anyway half way through one of the guy's remarked "Asfandyar" is not to be trusted as the military owns him now. He would even if ordered shoot his fellow civilians, Asfandyar's reply was "I would kill every single person in this village including you guys and even my family if ordered" Suddenly everybody became ill at ease as the look in his eyes said he would do it really. Now had the question been put to me I perhaps would have used some tack and replied differantly..

And I would ask both @Hurshid Celebi and @Neptune to please get on with each other as I like both you people. Also this discord will give opportunity for our huge neighbour on the easst to jump in and start making fun at our expense. I don't have time right now but I will take a look at Turk/Pak relations later in the evening. For now good day to both you people.

Free Kebap for Pakistani brothers (limited time only), claim your free kebap at my website
uuu.KebapçıErhan.kom.tr

Use promo code (PAK-KEBAP)
Free overnight shipping via DHL. (New business concept no one ever come up with.)

Kebapçı Erhan, Same great taste since 1976

171980.jpg

Last edited:
Free Kebap for Pakistani brothers (limited time only), claim your free kebap at my website
uuu.KebapçıErhan.kom.tr

Use promo code (PAK-KEBAP)
Free overnight shipping via DHL. (New business concept no one ever come up with.)

Kebapçı Erhan, Same great taste since 1976

View attachment 258804
Do Turks get one too when they bring a Pakistani? Because @Armstrong loves eating i heard. :D

I have heard from somewhere that Pak-Turkey made an agreement in 2008 that Pak will come to aid to Turkey including Nukes if needed. Is it true?

I think I need to make myself clear. No one expects to fight with Pakistan. Civilians, nope. Fighting Pakistan is as absurd as fighting US. That was not my point but an example to support the reality.

Calm down and leave that typical navy arrogancy. If you insulted me as rat or idiot, I deliver it back to you.
You don't know nothing about me my academic degree or services. Seems you never followed my hinted posts. If you go to SE I can only say " Allah korusun " " Allah mahcup etmesin " !

MÜBAREK KURBAN BAYRAMI TO ALL

@Neptune

There's a difference between an OF and a OF-(D)..you idiot. You don't gotta believe it. Instead, you can call TSK to check my service record even the places where internships on "how to not to take a kid seriously " just like how you proposed to contact with USAF about an issue that you didn't even trust your own military's official statement. Lol.. @Serpentine, look at that post, I just found out that I had been a Spy working for Iran. Everyone has a limit. You live in a world of political fantasies, you can see that with your conspiracy posts all over the section. I didn't give damn about them, because I respect everyone.

FYI, when I have boots on the ground just a couple months later, I will send you a card from S.E ok?

As I posted there, I was expecting such a statement. I made myself clearer to @Atanz. Which eventually he seemed the only guy that understood. Do have any diploma or sth. Or just an all hail AKP voter eventually turning out to be a pro anti Gulen? Everyone knows how friendly I am to our Pakistani friends. Basically, you argue to put a second country before your eternal national interests...then I be the arrogant shipsick sailor..humm.

@Horus I kept it silence but I am sick of little rats insulting seniors and their experience and knowledge they shared here to defense addicts before, I did not write all articles or tons of texts to explain sonar beams for nothing, but for mutual respect to each other. You never saw me posting with self confidence but rather kindness. But that is enough. Read it, and please do whatever is required.

@Neptune

Calm down and leave that typical navy arrogancy. If you insulted me as rat or idiot, I deliver it back to you.
You don't know nothing about me my academic degree or services. Seems you never followed my hinted posts. If you go to SE I can only say " Allah korusun " " Allah mahcup etmesin " !

MÜBAREK KURBAN BAYRAMI TO ALL

In earlier times we did send messages not with postcard but by express air delivery.

It is sad that this thread was gifted and spoiled.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom