What's new

Page of Honour for Pakistan and Türkiye Brotherhood

Hahaha that was o funnnnnnnehhhhh of uuuuuuu.

----------
Yea we love our turkishhhhhhhh people , they are our own . <3 <3 <3

For everyone out there, tarkannnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

Thats actually the worst song from tarkan, at least for me. :yu:

Don't no where we stand now in the real world but a whole lot of Pakistan in this thread and only 2 Turks.

Thats actually the worst song from tarkan, at least for me. :yu:
Hahaha i really didnt know tell me ur favs from him when u hve time,

Don't no where we stand now in the real world but a whole lot of Pakistan in this thread and only 2 Turks.
Actually u need to vist turkiye to know this. U will be amazedddddddddd at the love.

Actually u need to vist turkiye to know this. U will be amazedddddddddd at the love.
Never been to Turkey but I have had Turkish neighbors here in Islamabad.

Nice people they are and have a glorious history. Like many Muslims, I admire them and respect them for their Ottoman Caliphate legacy.

I have been active on their threads and have expressed my love for them many times but a thread posted recently has pained me greatly and has enforced my believe in self-sufficiency. No one came for us in our previous wars and we should assume that no one's coming for us in the future.

1971 Crisis : THE GREAT CENTO LET DOWN

Please go through it.

Turkey and Pakistan are brothers in faith and brothers in arms. Pakistan and Turkey should have joint defence pact stating in case of attack on one by any enemy both will fight against that enemy.
Come on @Zarvan , No need for such Pacts. All time ready.. :agree:

Nice people they are and have a glorious history. Like many Muslims, I admire them and respect them for their Ottoman Caliphate legacy.

I have been active on their threads and have expressed my love for them many times but a thread posted recently has pained me greatly and has enforced my believe in self-sufficiency. No one came for us in our previous wars and we should assume that no one's coming for us in the future.

Please go through it.
Lolzzzz im not so surprised. When in difficult timws no one comes for ur help. This is where u know what self sufficiency is.

And if u look at it , in the current age any state before going for another country's assistance ,firstly looks at how a certain help extended is going to effect her own diplomatic ties with other states.

Agar muslim mulk itnay hee aik doosray kay liey cordial, and helping each other out in difficult times hotay tau iss waqt muslaman duniya may yoon khawar tau nahi hotay.

So its the mutual goodwill and respect found on both the sides that we all love to talk abt. Maybe we need to grow more ties with turkey and also establish ourselves as an economic power that in tough times we dont need to look towards others and if we do, our friends dont shun us.

Please go through it.
I hope Pakistan can take a lesson from this, the Cyprus invasion in 1974 and the fight against pkk also showed us that we need to be self sufficient which led to foundation of companies like Aselsan, TAI etc.

Espacially against pkk not only we got no help but our southern muslim neighbor Syria openly supported them and Iraq ignored them even thought pkk's main base is in their mountains, all they do is bitching around when Turkey bombs pkk in Iraq.

The world policy often differs from ground realities, for exsample Azerbaijan, a country with the same language, same roots, same religion and same culture as Turkey has visa applications on Turks, now that might look bad at the first sight but the reason for the visa is the big amount of Armenians in Turkey and Azeris dont want them to enter Azerbaijan.
If we look at the situation as a mature person then we can see that this isnt a hostility from Azerbaijan towards Turks but a self protection of Azerbaijan itself.

So do you think any of these changes the reality of what Turks feel for Azeris and Pakistanis or visa versa?

I hope Pakistan can take a lesson from this, the Cyprus invasion in 1974 and the fight against pkk also showed us that we need to be self sufficient which led to foundation of companies like Aselsan, TAI etc.

Espacially against pkk not only we got no help but our southern muslim neighbor Syria openly supported them and Iraq ignored them even thought pkk's main base is in their mountains, all they do is bitching around when Turkey bombs pkk in Iraq.

The world policy often differs from ground realities, for exsample Azerbaijan, a country with the same language, same roots, same religion and same culture as Turkey has visa applications on Turks, now that might look bad at the first sight but the reason for the visa is the big amount of Armenians in Turkey and Azeris dont want them to enter Azerbaijan.
If we look at the situation as a mature person then we can see that this isnt a hostility from Azerbaijan towards Turks but a self protection of Azerbaijan itself.

So do you think any of these changes the reality of what Turks feel for Azeris and Pakistanis or visa versa?
When did Pakistan deny assistance to Turkey?

Not being able to help is one thing and delaying ordered equipment and taking advantage of the situation is another.

We Pakistanis are emotional people. We go all the way for our friends and we have the history to prove it.

@xenon54

And yes, we learned our lesson.

We went nuclear. :)

When did Pakistan deny assistance to Turkey?

Not being able to help is one thing and delaying ordered equipment and taking advantage of the situation is another.

We Pakistanis are emotional people. We go all the way for our friends and we have the history to prove it.

@xenon54

And yes, we learned our lesson.

We went nuclear. :)
But in 65 war turks did help us.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom