What's new

Page of Honour for Pakistan and Türkiye Brotherhood

I beg to differ. Its in fact the other way around. Government of both the countries may have each other's back but I don't think a common Turkish would ever support a Pakistani against his culturally similary European brethren. As I said, Government of both the countries may have deep ties, but at individual level, feelings may not be reciprocated.

Take the example of China, Chinese government is pro Pakistan, but the Chinese people in general have same opinion of Pakistan as of any western country.

hi,

Well---the Turks are here on this board----you might be surprised with the answer.

I absolutely love...Turkey .. Infact... I have almost the same level of love for turkey, as I have for Pakistan... I have heard nothing but praise for Turkish people, whenever someone from Pakistan visited Turkey... In the past decade, when most of the countries viewed Pakistan negatively.. turkish people have remained steadfast in their support for Pakistan.. In 2010, when my uncle and his family visited Turkey, they were highly highly impressed with the warmth, with which Turkish people greeted them as Pakistanis..long live Turkey... Long live Turkish Pakistani brotherhood

But, In the long run culture similarity make allies. Look how fragmented Europeans were but now they are one. Why? because of common culture. US and Israel despite having different religions are strong allies because they share same values. Muslims in north africa despite having same religion are culturally different from rich Arab countries, and that's why we saw Arabs closing their door for Syrian refugees.
Wanna be good neighbor ? Solve the Kashmir issue ..

Don't understand my thoughts as insult but I see Pak-Indo conflict as a EU strategy.

Divide a country in favour of other part,
Put a "grey zone" between them,
Sit back and watch the conflict, by the way; each of them remains underdeveloped so none of them don't become a threat to your interests in the world.

I think it is just this. Correct me if i am wrong.

I might get surprised but I have trust issues with internet :lol:

Anyway, carry on. long live Turkish-Pak friendship
Karan you are ignorant about Turk Pakistan relations, I visited Istanbul once and i am surprised how much they love us and we love them.
ignorance is a blessing and you are the blessed one.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom