What's new

PAF's possible answer to MRCA

Worried ? Have you purchased MRCA ? Taken the delivery of first aircraft ? Is LCA finally operational ? I guess not , then better not waste other's time :devil::devil:

Thats hasnt stopped Pakistani members from talking about J 10 or the force of 250 JF 17 BlkII :cheesy:

I am not worried that is why I stated the obvious -- I guess you should get worried.

Why, I am privy to our advance - it is satisfying - your the one worried, on PDF - like I said if your AF was that super-duper your gens would not be that worried.

:rofl: if you have any counter argument please put forward or don't consume bandwidth

and what was your argument in the first place ? Was it based on some facts rather than the same rubbish that since its Made in China then its useless thing LOL

Thats hasnt stopped Pakistani members from talking about J 10 or the force of 250 JF 17 BlkII :cheesy:
hasn't stopped some trollers either :P

Well as I always say your SUs and MRCAs are like Prithivi's battle elephants: big, impressive,
slumbering, and expensive and our JF 17s and F 16s are like Ghauri's mongolian ponies versatile,
maneuverable and cheap to procure, maintain and replace. The rest is history. In any case this discussion is futile because it will never be one plane against another plane fight. We have many more tricks up our sleeve. I don't think their planes will have airfields to go back to if they try a preemptive strike against Pakistan, that is if they survive in the first place.

I am convinced that our best friends are Indians and their hubris which now seems to permeate their whole society. I would also like to ask what will happen to the MMRCA procurement if the EURO collapses?

:rofl: No one afraid of made in china weapons... they are only good in polishing

JF-17 is a cheap untested plane -- what is wrong with that argument

And come on don't come up with JF-17 block 2 and 3 --- nothing is confirmed they are only on papers while we are signing and evaluating the deals.

Your F_16 are vintage and sanctioned prone. US had deceived you in previous occasion as well forget 1965 and 1671 ? :azn:

If i am not mistaken, the same chinese F6 gave hard time to indians state of the art Mig 21 during 1971 war.

:rofl: No one afraid of made in china weapons... they are only good in polishing

And come on don't come up with JF-17 block 2 and 3 --- nothing is confirmed they are only on papers while we are signing and evaluating the deals.

Your F_16 are vintage and sanctioned prone. US had deceived you in previous occasion as well forget 1965 and 1671 ? :azn:

Your clearly worried aren't you mate, don't worry PAF will not attack indian unless provoked, there - get a good nights sleep.

Yes, I am sure you guys really shined during the Indo-Sino war.

Define "untested".

How can you enter an aircraft in service without testing initial prototypes? Are you implying that they should all crash on the first day of service?

And if you are talking about its performance in war, I can also say the MiG-29 is terrible because they were all owned during the Gulf War and the Balkan War.

There is a blk 2.
An Update on JF-17 Block II ~ ASIAN DEFENCE NEWS

Ever heard of the F-16 blk 52? I wouldn't underestimate it if I were you.

Your clearly worried aren't you mate, don't worry PAF will not attack indian unless provoked, there - get a good nights sleep.

You will attack with JF-17 and J-10 ? :what:

If you attack, All will be destroyed in front of MKI.

Even Mirage M2k, MIG29 and Jaguar will be more than enough.

Rafale/Typhoon will be too big for Pakistan.

126 MMRCA cost more than PAF total assets. :welcome:

100 MKI will be more than enough for PAF and we will have 300 odd MKI. :tup:

A cheap plane which offers capabilities extremely close to MIG 29 as the head of MIG said so no need to argue against the sun ... Ok talking about the present , do you have the MRCA at the moment ? By the time you take the delivery of the first aircraft , The PAF will already be flying with Block 2 JFT's :azn: ... You say it like sanctions weren't placed on India :D

:lol: due you know the end result ? Karchi port was burned for whole one month :azn:
In 1965 , 1/3 of your AF was destroyed so did anybody mention it ? Or you are just here to troll :undecided:

Yes, I am sure you guys really shined during the Indo-Sino war.

Define "untested".

How can you enter an aircraft in service without testing initial prototypes? Are you implying that they should all crash on the first day of service?

And if you are talking about its performance in war, I can also say the MiG-29 is terrible because they were all owned during the Gulf War and the Balkan War.

There is a blk 2.
An Update on JF-17 Block II ~ ASIAN DEFENCE NEWS

Ever heard of the F-16 blk 52? I wouldn't underestimate it if I were you.

Zabanya--- thanks for coming with some sane argument

* You are talking about 50 years old thing... modern walfare has changed completely and don't forget quantity has its own quality which china enjoyed not the case with pakistan along with geography.

*Untested means it takes usually around 5-6 years for a new planes to see her full potential. e.g., f-22 still having issues. Mastan khan is a better person who can enlighten you on this for sure.

*Even J-10 B is not out of the dock. How we assume that JF-17 will have AESA within a given span of time. well I replied this because some fan boys were claiming that it will be combo of typhoon and f-16

* again you get your mathematics wrong
18 sanctioned prone f-16 is no match of 150+ su mki

Rafale/Typhoon will be too big for Pakistan.

126 MMRCA cost more than PAF total assets. :welcome:

100 MKI will be more than enough for PAF and we will have 300 odd MKI. :tup:

A Jaguar? Now that's a exaggeration :lol:

Why ? Is it the same God's gift to Aviation argument again ? The same fanboy thing that planes start falling from the skies when MKI takes off :lol:

Last time i heard , Jaguar used to be a ground attack aircraft not some fighter ... How exactly is MIG 29 more than enough when the MIG chief thinks JFT is extremely close to its capabilities ? Bother to explain ?

Zabanya--- thanks for coming with some sane argument

* You are talking about 50 years old thing... modern walfare has changed completely and don't forget quantity has its own quality which china enjoyed not the case with pakistan along with geography.

*Untested means it takes usually around 5-6 years for a new planes to see her full potential. e.g., f-22 still having issues. Mastan khan is a better person who can enlighten you on this for sure.

*Even J-10 B is not out of the dock. How we assume that JF-17 will have AESA within a given span of time. well I replied this because some fan boys were claiming that it will be combo of typhoon and f-16

* again you get your mathematics wrong
18 sanctioned prone f-16 is no match of 150+ su mki

Yes its untested , doesn't undermine its capabilities does it ?

Yes it isn't but it is being tested and considering the Chinese speed in doing things , it will be hit the skies sooner than MRCA winner delivers first aircraft

What exactly is sanction prone ? Do you think that they are blocked at all times and cant lock on to IAF ? :D What kinda logic is that ? Last time i checked , we had 60+ F16's not 18 so get your facts straight ... and the last time someone tried to infiltrate the Pakistani airspace , they got locked over and had to return back :P So ?

My pakisan friends always think that 50 jf-17 will able to counter 270 su mki :rofl:

JF-17 block 2 is again a paper plane

Su 30 mki is way ahead of mig 29.

yeah--- do you forget you were halved in 1971

Avionics testing has begun in China ... Check the JFT thread before posting crap ...
And who's talking about 50 JFT ? Pakistan has a confirmed order of 250 JF 17 to replace all its existing aircraft which may very well go upto 300 ... Yes it is , but JFT is extremely close to MIG 29 and the Block 2 coming with AESA and other goodies will surely give MKI a tough time ... By the way , we have F16 BLK 52 to counter MKI at the moment so no need to worry

must be from your good history books heard lot about them btw you were donning latest f86 sabres and all famous planes from us arsenal still showed so poorly........... go and pls check the details from any good war history archive
dont exactly want to derail the thread or otherwise i would have posted neutral international sources ... I was just answering to a troll post by your fellow countrymen who had trouble understanding a simple FACT ...

Back
Top Bottom