What's new

PAF's possible answer to MRCA

The proof is in the pie. The things are make you Indians tick are not important to us so your measure of success are not ours and that is why we have dominated you for so long and we will dominate you again. The only success you can tout is 1971 and it does nothing but give you guys a false sense of superiority, which will be your downfall.

And to this day you have not a single success that has changed anything on the ground. So let us focus on MMRCA and JF 17s instead of 1971.

No, don't retreat.... PLAAF has only 100 Su 30 MKK and you have 270 (altho at present 130). PLAAF has only 190 J10 and J10 according to you are good for nothing still in experimental phases... Rest of PLAAF stuff is junk, right? I cant understand why PLAAF is a different game... IAF is good at tech. Baqi saray Aweeeeen.

PLAAF has more than 2500 fighter jets... They are just below US and they enjoy big POCKET and strategic depth. War can't be fought with empty pockets :rofl:

But you said you only need tiny two days to prove your might... Its good for you to act now, take an advantage from the current situation in Pakistan... Dont eat popcorn its a high time to prove your might.

I said in case of a war IAF needs two Good day to clean you off... but there is a condition which is "good day" but PAF needs to be on his toes on each day.

and why do you hate my popcorn. atalji said it very correctly "agar kaate ko kaate se nikala jaye toh kya harz hai" why should we burn our hands ??

PLAAF has more than 2500 fighter jets... They are just below US and they enjoy big POCKET and strategic depth. War can't be fought with empty pockets :rofl:

Jo bhi ho IAF is best..... Jokes apart, isn't you who were criticising Chinese technology especially the one which J10 uses?

And to this day you have not a single success that has changed anything on the ground. So let us focus on MMRCA and JF 17s instead of 1971.

Thats your POV. Just being a threat to an enemy 7 times bigger than you is a success.

Taliban are fighting with empty pockets and are winning against a super power.

I can give befitting reply but that will be offtopic.. so be on topic

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Jo bhi ho IAF is best..... Jokes apart, isn't you who were criticising Chinese technology especially the one which J10 uses?

I said there is a big question mark about the reliability of the platform until and unless they get matured-- which I consider a valid point.

I said in case of a war IAF needs two Good day to clean you off... but there is a condition which is "good day" but PAF needs to be on his toes on each day.

and why do you hate my popcorn. atalji said it very correctly "agar kaate ko kaate se nikala jaye toh kya harz hai" why should we burn our hands ??

Man if you know the tactics of AFs...... I am sure you know, the current fleet of PAF is ample to defend IAF strikes if it launches against Pakistan (with current IAF fleet)... Yes, PAF cant attack, thats for sure.

show some maturity guys--- if one trolls with offtopic rants , just ignore him , instead of joining the bandwagon-- taliban , 1971 has nothing to do with this topic

thankyou!

Man if you know the tactics of AFs...... I am sure you know, the current fleet of PAF is ample to defend IAF strikes if it launches against Pakistan (with current IAF fleet)... Yes, PAF cant attack, thats for sure.

That is one of the valid point-- you can't win a war being defensive.

The real force multipliers are the assets which we having on the ground which keep the smoothing functioning of the operation.

we have some 60 airstrips from where IAF can launch offensive and can take out the strategic assets of Pakistan but pakistan can't do the same.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

I think you are having a bad day. Is it your dark skin? the size of your pecker? your skinny body? or if you are one of the great Indian success stories i.e. listening to Americans cursing you in a call center? or in America on an H1 visa working on $20K per year sharing your bed room with six others?. Man, take it easy. Go to the mandir and do some ram ram and don't waste the band-width here. There are no takers for your POV

Good one :tup:

That is one of the valid point-- you can't win a war being defensive.

The real force multipliers are the assets which we having on the ground which keep the smoothing functioning of the operation.

we have some 60 airstrips from where IAF can launch offensive and can take out the strategic assets of Pakistan but pakistan can't do the same.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Good one :tup:

Hot air nothing else. I think you like being abused. Please dont forget to mention the F35s you are getting from the US. If I remeber it correctly the last time you mobilised against Pakistan nearly a 1000 Indian troops were killed in explosions and other accidents without firing a bullet in anger against Pakistan.

Off topic trolls will not get infractions, I am just going to ban them for two years.
So stick to the topic , smart alec dweebs who bring in 71, Kargil or so help me god Veena Malik will get thrown out of here permanently.

Which ever wins MMRCA be it RAFALE OR TYPHOON x 126 is huge challenge to PAF from around 2013-2014 when the first sqd will be arriving direct from manufacturers.

Has i see it THERE where 2 options realistically.

First was a large no of follow up BLOCK 52 (by large nos i mean 80+ ) from USA. But the relationship has soured badley and the co trust of both parties is at a all TIME low.

The second was and is the FC20. Remarkable the FC20 actually looks like a euro canard Typhoon. And this will PAFs answer we all know.

But wat people need to understand is this machine is expensive and this is why the PAF has intially ordered 36-40 fighters only.
if expense was not an issue I,M certain they would have answeredcMMRCA with 126 FC20 FROM THE BEGINNING.

The capability issue is also unclear
Can a single engined chinease FC20 powered by a chinease engine live with twin engined euro canards
Is the chinease avionics radars jammers equal to the sophisticated european technology
Can the chinease produce weapons like ramjet BVRs meteore missle scalp and strom shadow cruise missles etc.

If im honest i dont think the PAF HAVE adequately answered the SU30MKI challenge as yet. = I think the small F16 force and new THUNDERS combined even with AWACS DONT fgive the firepower, endurance and flexibility of 272 MKI backed by 6 phalcons awacs.

Like wise I think PAF will need more than 126 MMRCA to match to 126 TYPHOONS/RAFALE because of the tech edge amd euro maturity in their arsenal of weapons. they carry.

Back
Top Bottom