What's new

PAF's possible answer to MRCA

I have stated before that THUNDER was around $12-$15m each in price and this artcile confirms this

Made-in-China airplanes may undermine sales of Russian high quality jets — RT

WHERE an earth do people get $25m for each thunder from ???

The first 50 cost $650m thats was stated when the soft loan was agreed in 2009
I dont know why do you always revolve around in the similar circle. AFAIK, JFT has a price range which varies from as low as 10-15 M to as high as 25-30 M. The price tag for Limited role varient i.e. A2G or A2A is much lesser than more potentent true Multirole varient. The point which article makes and which you are not able to get is that since the basic verson of JFT/FC-1 has almost similar capabilities as Fulcrum (which is also a specialized, not a true MR platform) is almost 30% as that of Russian platform. Like I said it before, AVIC has a distinct advantage over SDB or MDB in a way that AVIC's technological development is aimed to be used in different platforms, we have seen JFT's lessons making way into J-10B, J-20. J-20's developments making their way into J-10B,J-11,J-16 and J-11B's developments making way into J-10A and J-10B. AFAIK, I havent seen such thing in Russia, this is the very reason why Chinese are able to enjoy cost advantages, they spread their development over a broad variety of platforms.

well Sir J 10 is only in papers nothing on ground since 2006 we are hearing that pakistan will buy J 10 thats why we reduced the number of f 16 from 70 to 18 now where is J 10 we got all f 16 but not single J 10 well i think deal was never existed it is only in articles

this is the very reason why Chinese are able to enjoy cost advantages, they spread their development over a broad variety of platforms.
the chinese enjoy cost advantage bcoz they have pegged their currency at an artificially low rate than us dollars which allows them to manufacture and export stuff cheaper than anybody else.

in some areas i.e. Avionics,EW,Armament they have matched the russians, in some areas e.g. AWACS development,UAVs,0 they have exceeded the Russians, but Russians are still relatively ahead of Chinese in engine development.
oh really
where?

I dont know why do you always revolve around in the similar circle. AFAIK, JFT has a price range which varies from as low as 10-15 M to as high as 25-30 M. The price tag for Limited role varient i.e. A2G or A2A is much lesser than more potentent true Multirole varient. The point which article makes and which you are not able to get is that since the basic verson of JFT/FC-1 has almost similar capabilities as Fulcrum (which is also a specialized, not a true MR platform) is almost 30% as that of Russian platform. Like I said it before, AVIC has a distinct advantage over SDB or MDB in a way that AVIC's technological development is aimed to be used in different platforms, we have seen JFT's lessons making way into J-10B, J-20. J-20's developments making their way into J-10B,J-11,J-16 and J-11B's developments making way into J-10A and J-10B. AFAIK, I havent seen such thing in Russia, this is the very reason why Chinese are able to enjoy cost advantages, they spread their development over a broad variety of platforms.

Sir, So you mean I can race my Maruti SX 4 with an Audi A6.Sirf mehengi he toh hai.
Street racers of gurgaon be afraid,very afraid.

oh really
where?
I would appriciate if you would have elaborated on that rather than making a mere sarcastic comment.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Sir, So you mean I can race my Maruti SX 4 with an Audi A6.Sirf mehengi he toh hai.
Street racers of gurgaon be afraid,very afraid.
Price is a function of cost and seller's profit. Have Russians underchanged anyone?......or to be simple do you know whether their price in higher due to costly inputs or due to their price exploitation?

jf-17 price range will vary depending on the avionics suite the buyer wants to meet its requirements-- i dont think paf will allow the latest avionics that they have, to other buyers-- i dont think the weapons cost, training cost, manufacturers' profit have been included in this number?

''jf-17 costs 15 million'' is a clever marketing gimmick -- as the cost can easily go to 25 mil if better avionics are added --- if they say jf17 costs 20-25 mil , it would have to compete with some used fighters market in that price range , it wouldnt be a good luring tactic would it?

Whatever helps you sleep better anyway MIG-29:woot: got TWO holes while JFT got only one:laugh::azn:
LOL IS that what makes a plane superior ? :rofl: What sort of criteria is that ? :P
The most simple thing " Pakistan Airforce unlike India doesn't have a very large area to defend hence there's no effing for expensive greater range and higher payload fighters " :D Comprehendo Kiddie ?
It doesn't help me sleep better but surely is causing someone Insomnia :D Your post in desperation using an absurd logic just showed that ... Why dont you go and fight with the Russians ? The same people like you were very happy when Sukhoi spokesperson said that PAK FA will excel in everything !

LOL IS that what makes a plane superior ? :rofl: What sort of criteria is that ? :P
The most simple thing " Pakistan Airforce unlike India doesn't have a very large area to defend hence there's no effing for expensive greater range and higher payload fighters " :D Comprehendo Kiddie ?
It doesn't help me sleep better but surely is causing someone Insomnia :D Your post in desperation using an absurd logic just showed that ... Why dont you go and fight with the Russians ? The same people like you were very happy when Sukhoi spokesperson said that PAK FA will excel in everything !

Actually sir its not owr problem but its yours because the thread is PAF's possible answer to MRCA anyway some pakistani gay broght MIG-29 to this thread not me .And on top of that you are saying that im using an absurd logic so my kind sir whats your point ?

mmrca is now a $20 billion deal.....typhoon is comming

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;2253209 said:
a man always has one hole ... :azn: tu soch leta kehne se pehle tou bakra nahi banta :rofl: :pakistan:

Actually sir you dint got my point ;)& are you saing those with 2 holes cant fight:hitwall: remember joan of ark &Jhansi ki Rani did to british .:azn::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom