What's new

PAF's possible answer to MRCA

well Sir J 10 is only in papers nothing on ground since 2006 we are hearing that pakistan will buy J 10 thats why we reduced the number of f 16 from 70 to 18 now where is J 10 we got all f 16 but not single J 10 well i think deal was never existed it is only in articles
Well you have a reason to believe. But let you know if PAF had completely rejected J-10, then there would have been signs of fall back e.g. a larger order of F-16s, a new round of negotiations with Grippen Intl, Rumors about J-11B or an indication of enlargement of JFT order. I thik it was around 2007/2008 when we started hearing serious buzz about J-10 but i would rather look for a hint rather than believing in air that PAF has scrapped the J-10.

I would appriciate if you would have elaborated on that rather than making a mere sarcastic comment.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Price is a function of cost and seller's profit. Have Russians underchanged anyone?......or to be simple do you know whether their price in higher due to costly inputs or due to their price exploitation?

I agree totally sir.It can be either due to Price exploitation or Costly inputs,But you assumed the former.

Sir, if it was Price exploitation then they could have matched their prices to that of the JF-17,while competing in international markets.

Rest you are an expert if you think JF-17> Mig -29.We will agree to disagree.

Actually sir its not owr problem but its yours because the thread is PAF's possible answer to MRCA anyway some pakistani gay broght MIG-29 to this thread not me .And on top of that you are saying that im using an absurd logic so my kind sir whats your point ?
I explained it very well in my post ... Did you bother to see that ? :no:
Except for the fact that MIG 29 is a twin engined fighter which enables it to carry higher payload and increases range , the JFT can match MIG 29 in all other aspects whilst being 15-20 million cheaper ... Why would we buy a twin engined fighter ? We have a defensive doctrine and Unlike India do not have large territories to defend hence Single engined fighter does fine ... Understand ? And this wasn't said by me , It was MIG's Mikhail Pogosyan who said that ... and Obviously his opinions matters more than that of some keyboard warrior :hitwall: ... Have a look at it again

JFT is "Extremely close" to MIG-29: Mikhail Pogosyan

The deal is facing opposition from Russian aircraft manufacturers, such as Mikhail Pogosyan, the head of the MiG and Sukhoi aviation holding, who said that the FC-1 is extremely close, if not the same, as the Russian-made MiG-29. Pogosyan claimed that FC-1 is a direct competitor to Russia's MiG-29 and the deal would incur losses for the Russian manufacturers.

Pragmatically there is no answers to MCRA because pakistan can't afford it in next 10 years

JF-17 is a cheap, untested plane with a made in china tag

j-10B is another over hyped plane especially on PDF which will take 5-6 years to get operational.

Period

Pragmatically there is no answers to MCRA because pakistan can't afford it in next 10 years

j-10B is another over hyped plane especially on PDF which will take 5-6 years to get operational.

Period

All this obsession is not good for your health, if your AF is that super duper why are you trying to convince yourself more than anyone else. Fact is PAF has ways and means to checkmate any advance in your tech, watch and learn sonny.

All this obsession is not good for your health, if your AF is that super duper why are you trying to convince yourself more than anyone else. Fact is PAF has ways and means to checkmate any advance in your tech, watch and learn sonny.

I am not obsessed it is the reality

60 odd vintage sanctioned prone flankers along with 26 made in china jf-17 is a laughing stock :tongue:

I am not obsessed it is the reality

60 odd vintage sanctioned prone flankers along with 26 made in china jf-17 is a laughing stock :tongue:

Why worried then, we are not worried we are prepared. ;) get out have a cup of coffee.

Period

Oh the same nonsense again !!! ... Terrible waste of bandwidth ... :hitwall:

Oh the same nonsense again !!! ... Terrible waste of bandwidth ... :hitwall:

:rofl: if you have any counter argument please put forward or don't consume bandwidth

MCRA will finalize in few months-- we already have SU30 mki, mig 29 , mirage 2000 , jaguars etc..

I am not worried that is why I stated the obvious -- I guess you should get worried.
Worried ? Have you purchased MRCA ? Taken the delivery of first aircraft ? Is LCA finally operational ? I guess not , then better not waste other's time :devil::devil:

Back
Top Bottom