What's new

PAF's possible answer to MRCA

Thank God the Chinese do not have a habit of dreaming of what they would have in the next 10-25 years......infact they do not even tell you what they currently have and that is the best part. The whole world is surprised at the pace at which the Chinese have developed their own 5th gen fighter, and dude if the following is true:

"Globalsecurity.org states that China probably declined to participate in joint development and production of new fifth generation fighter with Russia given the belief that Russia stood to gain more from Chinese participation. Chinese leaders may have determined that their design was superior to the Russian PAK FA.[29] United States House Committee on Armed Services chairman Howard McKeon said on the J-20 "my understanding is that they built it on information that they received from Russia, from a Russian plane, that they were able to copy".[30] MiG spokeswoman Yelena Fyodorova has denied that any of the project 1.44 materials had been provided to China"

then we can assume that China will overtake Russia in jet fighter development faster then we expect.

Yes we can definitely Assume... :lol:

If your General Staff had the same opinion, i would actually believe what you say but for so far your General Staff has an opinion opposite of what you are advocating, thus i dont agree with what you are saying. If Pakistan was no match for India's might, trust me India would have not been afraid to use her military muscle to settle out all her problems with Pakistan. So far she has refrained from using military muscle which clearly suggests that Indian General Staff Office is not confident in her abilities to solve her problems with Pakistan through a military solution. Also, please save this talk of our politicians not having the balls to launch a fight against Pakistan because its not fooling anyone here.

Next you can say the same for Bangladesh, Nepal and Sir Lanka even.. all had or have some or the other land or sea boundary dispute against India and India has never used any force against them so even these countries are an equal match for India according to your BS theory.

Thats the problem with you fanboys, you just look at new shiny toys and go all gaga over them. What you fail to look at is the doctrine, strategy, cohesive force that is required to fight a war and not just fancy toys. PAF is buying exactly the right technology it needs to tame the IAF and so far its succeeding.

What Doctrine, Strategy, and Cohesive force are you talking of here all we can see here is that you are trying to match number with numbers... planes with planes.

Thank God the Chinese do not have a habit of dreaming of what they would have in the next 10-25 years......infact they do not even tell you what they currently have and that is the best part. The whole world is surprised at the pace at which the Chinese have developed their own 5th gen fighter, and dude if the following is true:

"Globalsecurity.org states that China probably declined to participate in joint development and production of new fifth generation fighter with Russia given the belief that Russia stood to gain more from Chinese participation. Chinese leaders may have determined that their design was superior to the Russian PAK FA.[29] United States House Committee on Armed Services chairman Howard McKeon said on the J-20 "my understanding is that they built it on information that they received from Russia, from a Russian plane, that they were able to copy".[30] MiG spokeswoman Yelena Fyodorova has denied that any of the project 1.44 materials had been provided to China"

then we can assume that China will overtake Russia in jet fighter development faster then we expect.

She denied that any materials had been provided to China. That only means MiG didn't willfully provide anything to the Chinese. Doesn't mean the Chinese couldn't have gotten their hands on MiG 1.44 technical documents through espionage (i.e. bribing MiG employees).

So, when would MMRCA winner would be announced? According to SF it was supposed to be today.

She denied that any materials had been provided to China. That only means MiG didn't willfully provide anything to the Chinese. Doesn't mean the Chinese couldn't have gotten their hands on MiG 1.44 technical documents through espionage (i.e. bribing MiG employees).
Had you read Pupu's interview about J-20, he was specifically asked this question and his reply was that there was a considerable number of Russian scientists now working in Chinese aviation industry and were paid well by Chinese. Some of them also had marriages in China and were now Chinese nationals.

Yes we can definitely Assume... :lol:
in some areas i.e. Avionics,EW,Armament they have matched the russians, in some areas e.g. AWACS development,UAVs,0 they have exceeded the Russians, but Russians are still relatively ahead of Chinese in engine development.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

So, when would MMRCA winner would be announced? According to SF it was supposed to be today.
7 to 8 years is very long time....MMRCA reminds me of "Sas bhee kabi bahu thee" serial.

Mark my words

They will buy french ..........they cant go for Eurofighters, legal and contract binding wouldnt allow them to do this.
None of them [Euro proj partners] intrested in TOT except French !!!!

Mark my words

They will buy french ..........they cant go for Eurofighters, legal and contract binding wouldnt allow them to do this.
None of them [Euro proj partners] intrested in TOT except French !!!!

I think ToT is a condition of bid, even USA would have had to comply with that, had they qualified.

JFT is "Extremely close" to MIG-29: Mikhail Pogosyan

Published 05 July, 2010, 22:52

Edited 22 July, 2010, 06:29

Russian and Chinese weapons manufacturers are clashing head on within the international arms market as China’s new fighter jet seems to be a cheaper imitation of the Russian original.

The argument is threatening to put on hold a multi-billion-dollar engines sale contract between the countries concerning the delivery of some hundreds Russian-made RD-93 engines needed for Chinese-Pakistani fighter jets called the FC-1.

The deal is facing opposition from Russian aircraft manufacturers, such as Mikhail Pogosyan, the head of the MiG and Sukhoi aviation holding, who said that the FC-1 is extremely close, if not the same, as the Russian-made MiG-29. Pogosyan claimed that FC-1 is a direct competitor to Russia's MiG-29 and the deal would incur losses for the Russian manufacturers.

A source quoted by the Kommersant newspaper said there are significant price differences keeping the US$10-million Chinese jets much cheaper than a $35-million Russian MiG-29.

Made-in-China airplanes may undermine sales of Russian high quality jets — RT

Enjoy !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

JFT is "Extremely close" to MIG-29: Mikhail Pogosyan

Published 05 July, 2010, 22:52

Edited 22 July, 2010, 06:29

Russian and Chinese weapons manufacturers are clashing head on within the international arms market as China’s new fighter jet seems to be a cheaper imitation of the Russian original.

The argument is threatening to put on hold a multi-billion-dollar engines sale contract between the countries concerning the delivery of some hundreds Russian-made RD-93 engines needed for Chinese-Pakistani fighter jets called the FC-1.

The deal is facing opposition from Russian aircraft manufacturers, such as Mikhail Pogosyan, the head of the MiG and Sukhoi aviation holding, who said that the FC-1 is extremely close, if not the same, as the Russian-made MiG-29. Pogosyan claimed that FC-1 is a direct competitor to Russia's MiG-29 and the deal would incur losses for the Russian manufacturers.

A source quoted by the Kommersant newspaper said there are significant price differences keeping the US$10-million Chinese jets much cheaper than a $35-million Russian MiG-29.

Made-in-China airplanes may undermine sales of Russian high quality jets — RT

Enjoy !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Whatever helps you sleep better anyway MIG-29:woot: got TWO holes while JFT got only one:laugh::azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom