What's new

PAF Vs IAF Command and Control Systems

The IACCS is a system under development.

IAF to get more flying machines - The Times of India

From the same article

Athawale said the gigabyte digital information grid of IAF, Air Force Network (AFNET) was launched on September 14. "Work on the Integrated Air Command and Control System (IACCS) is also on. Through this IAF will connect all of its space, air and ground assets quickly, for total awareness of a region. This will offer connectivity for all the ground platforms and airborne platforms, as a part of the network centricity of IAF," he said.

Are there any active IAF C4I systems ?

Santro: It has been debated over and over again in lots of threads regarding ROS's lock on Su-30 MKI.

As you know that IR missiles do not need a radar lock as it is woking on heat seeking technology.

For a so called "LOCK ON" you need a radar which should have enough range to search and track + a Radar Guided BVR missile..

Mirage Rose's Grifo M3 Radar has only 35 km range and even if you have a BVR(Darter or somthing)that time you need radar's source code to integrate it(which has been quoted by the military professionals in this fourm"AMRAM V.S SD-10 thread).

So without a credible radar & missile, how can a 3rd generation interceptor can lock on a 4.5 gen fighter?(which came out victories against F-15Cs, F-16s & even EFs in war games)

MKIs BARS radar is so powerful that it can pick up Mirages from more than 100 km. Logically this claim is very baseless..

Rgds,

Are to privy to the range on the grifo radar by a SELEX or PAF source?
Or by any chance have official records for the grifo's range against a 20m3 target?
Or whether Mirages intercepted the Su's..or the F-7s.. or the F-16's..
Whether they were carrying a BVR or not? If they had integration issues?
Your post is baseless until you give me more than just skepticism based on your views across the border supporting your military.

Regards

really?.. they freely roamed the skies..
Were they surrendering or something?

Who has surrendered? :confused:

Bomb?.. id love to see how they would have managed that?..
And there were NO mirages..there were Su-30's on a probing mission..with their famed israeli jammers..
and were met right at the border..by interceptors..locked on..tailed in..but the ROE's did not allow for engagement.
In other words..they are alive because we wanted a diplomatic solution to the crises...they are alive because the GoI had saner heads prevailing..

It was mirage not Su-30. there was a news about that. You want to say that vintage rose locked on SU-30? SU-30 can shoot it down before it even able to see Su-30 on its radar. Su-30's radar has a range of 200 km.

You want to say that SU-30 with israeli jammer run away while rose came? :lol: Can the Rose lock on F-22 raptor as well? :rofl:

Last edited:
When did that happen? Whatever your smoking, please share it with me cause i am really bored today and wouldn't mind smoking up something nice. The reason why IAF didn't carry our surgical strikes is because any strike would have drawn out retaliatory strike from PAF, but to carry out a strike your strike package would need to cross the border where PAF interceptors would be waiting for you ;).

PAF's retaliatory strike with what? few F-16A and Rose against 100+ SU-30mki, mirage-2000? :no:

Dude as i told already these systems are pretty ordinary infront of current Indian systems

There is no Info on Indian systems. For the purpose of this thead I have no ther option than to conclude that AFNET is in place and IACCS is under development. That to me is where India stands today.

All of these pictures have been taken from the net and a search on google will reveal that the info is correct.

As I said before in due course of time it shall be established that my information is almost always correct.

it only say that pakistan leased it. ok. ylc-2?

what is the altitude coverage of pakistani high attitude radars?

India operating its own satellite for last 20. does it mean we had own satcom 20 years back? no. secure satcom for military operation needs advanced technologies.

You probably are not from an Engineering background. Comm Security can be achieved by two methods. Securing the Link and/or Securing the data. PAF in line with its interoprable model has choosen the second option. If India has not used its satellites than that is there option. I know for a fact that SATCOM in Pakistan has been a reality for quite some time now.

The IACCS is a system under development.

IAF to get more flying machines - The Times of India

From the same article

Are there any active IAF C4I systems ?

the C4I system you are talking in PAF was inducted into the IAF in late 90s. these are very old systems. the AFNET and IAACS are modern and very few countries has such technologies. Pakistan do not have a robust IT industry like India nor has any advanced computer technologies.

You probably are not from an Engineering background. Comm Security can be achieved by two methods. Securing the Link and/or Securing the data. PAF in line with its interoprable model has choosen the second option. If India has not used its satellites than that is there option. I know for a fact that SATCOM in Pakistan has been a reality for quite some time now.

india had satellite and they did not used it is very funny reason. if paf is using any satcom its might be bought from abroad. pakistan is long long way to go before utlising ts own satcom, come on man, this is your first satellite that is also with chinese building it, you can not expect so much.

where it say that the satellite will be used by military?

BS_buster, Pakistan has a very robust IT industry for its size. Trust me! and with all honestly i have seen the quality of indian engineers in US for the last 15 years. i am afraid they are very poor in communicatoins and book only IT professionals... they learn practical side of what they learn in US, not India.

you are claiming things of nothing like Rose chasing Su-30, pakistan's first satelite is military satellite, ylc and MPDR better than GS 100!

QUOTE:

The compound word COMSEC originated from COMmunications SECurity; however, it is now used mainly to refer to the COMSEC equipment that provides security for telecommunications by converting information to a form unintelligible to an unauthorized interceptor and, subsequently, by reconverting such information in its original form for authorized recipients. Also, devices designed specifically to aid in, or as an essential element of, the conversion process.

Back
Top Bottom