What's new

PAF Tranier Crash In D.I Khan Pilot Also Killed

@Windjammer if i am not wrong Mirages have completed there service life,cracks have been found in engine blades and airframe,i wonder what is stopping PAF to have new JF-17 ask nonnies to close one of political stunt type projects and procure fighters...
@Windjammer what surprises me that media says it was Mirage-V because they are meant for Maritime Strike role so what that bird doing in D.I. Khan?? also low flying Mirages are very dangerous now as pilot don't have many control surfaces to control air craft in case of any mishap. Mirage is very unforgiving in those kind of situations.
I have learned that the aircraft was actually a Mirage-3 DA, serial No. 90-610. Purchased from Australia in the 90s.

Preliminary reports suggest that the crash was due to adverse weather,...... they train to fight in all conditions.
windi why every time its a mirage. PAF shouldn't risk valuable lives with these old jets anymore.

windi why every time its a mirage. PAF shouldn't risk valuable lives with these old jets anymore.
My dear Mirages are the most numerical aircraft in PAF inventory, many have gone through upgrades but still they are 40+ year old airframes, replacing them along with F-7Ps will take time. Just look at IAF, even with it's much bigger budget, it still has to fly it's MiG-21 aircraft.

RIP pilots and condolence to the family members.

The freak storm has been creating havoc for aviation throughout the Subcontinent. This was most likely a ferry or currency checkride(unlikely) that fell prey to these fast moving storms. But such are the hazards of this profession.
Oscar, combat aircraft don't just go down because of storms.......and above all, both the pilots could not eject. WHY?

1102718768-1.jpg

Allah janat naseeb karay, Wind sir were any of these recent crashes identified to be as pilot error or all of them were related to aircraft failure?

bring 5 billion dollers from somwhere then we surely can
the thing i dont understand is why our pilots dont eject in time
Actually i saw an aircraft crash in Malir back in early 2000 in glimpse of my vision aircraft got fire in it's tail section,look likes due to crack in engine blades engine seems to be bursting like bomb,in that case no time for ejection... @Horus it's time for higher command to ask Government to stop some public stunts and divert money to PAF.JF-17 assembly line is only slow due to lack of funds,and lack of interest and vision from Government

RIP.

If I am not mistaken, rain water is visible around wreckage. Weather may have played a part. Pakistan has a weather radar at DI Khan which is offline for several years now. I wonder if it was working, it could provide warning to this aircraft about bad weather in the area.

its its not pilot error after all these crashes then these planes should be grounded for 100% death record of their pilots for all the past air crashes.

Back
Top Bottom