What's new

PAF Tranier Crash In D.I Khan Pilot Also Killed

PESHAWAR: A Pakistan Air Force (PAF)Mirage aircraft crashed Wednesday afternoon in Miran area of D I Khan district.

District police (DP) has so far confirmed deaths of both the pilot and the co-pilot.

Officials said the plane was on a training flight when it crashed. They added that during the flight, there was torrential rain and lightening which may have caused the crash. The DP office added that rescue teams have been dispatched to the area.

The plane crashed in Chirra, Miran situated around 80 kilometers away from D I Khan. Eyewitnesses said the plane caught fire during the crash.

R.I.P Brave warriors. A truly irreplaceable loss. . :(

PAF Air Commodore confirmed killed.
A Flight Lieutenant also killed.

It was a Mirage-V.

Innalilahey wainnailehey rajeoon . May Allah Almighty bless them and give patience and strength to their loved ones Ameen.. RIP AIR WARRIORS!

A spokesman of the PAF also confirmed the incident saying the Mirage plane was on a routine flight when crashed near Dera Ismail Khan earlier today.
In a statement issued to the media, he said that rescue is underway and a committee has been formed to probe into the incident.

Hope and prey that pilot is safe. !!
Man we should ground the mirages. They served us well for decades but now french fleet is showing its age! Every year we are hearing about mirage crashes. We shouldn't put valuable lives of our pilots on risk!

It alludes my senses why the hell they install martin backer seats in Mirage 5 if they are unwilling to eject. Last november we lost Mirage 5 and Squadron leader and Wing Commander was perished in it. Now Air commodore which is equivalent of brigadier level. RIP

It alludes my senses why the hell they install martin backer seats in Mirage 5 if they are unwilling to eject. Last november we lost Mirage 5 and Squadron leader and Wing Commander was perished in it. Now Air commodore which is equivalent of brigadier level. RIP
Maybe circumstances did not allow him to do so. RIP.

RIP.... my condolences to the family of friends of the pilot.

inna lillahi wa inallah-e-raji'oon

Rest in peace :(
the casualty record from these crashes is almost 100% in case of PAF. due to bad luck or equipment failure the crew always dies with the aircraft.

on a different note. I must applaud the Moderation team of Dawn news

look at the very first comment "approved" by the moderators

upload_2015-3-4_14-57-15.png

another one reads............" and they are going to train Afghan forces"...

Back
Top Bottom