What's new

PAF & the ramifications of Rafale's sale to India

I think if there was realistic affordable answer to Rafale it would have happened by now

there is no option outside of block 3 thunders,which themselves number 30 planes

j10 c or f16 block 70 would s d should have been concluded 2 years,ago .if pakistan air power was serious about answering both s400 and Rafale on the in coming challenge
it takes years to sign and,deliver and fully integrate a new platform . And paf has done nothing despite Rafale deal being signed in 2017
there,was no realistic option imo they knew block 3 was the realistic option and hoped to get more f16 rather than expect or plan for more
How would you know whether the PAF has countered it or not? Not everything is public

And look at ways of taking out runways from long ranges so b4 the enemy can take off they are out of action

Sir, I am sorry to break it to our forum members.

I hope you have heard or read the statement of NCA " The National Command Authority (NCA) on Wednesday noted with concern the "destabilizing massive arms build-up" in the region, affirming that Pakistan would take all measures to ensure strategic stability in its neighborhood without entering into an arms race. "

We have fallen back to our flawed concept of nuclear umbrella and left conventional weapon capability as is.

that means no J10s or any major platform for PAF, and other major military purchase of conventional weapons program are on put on hold

Thunder Block 3 capped at 30

Khan sb and high brass thinks situation will stabilized with India and currently no threat in imminent.

How would you know whether the PAF has countered it or not? Not everything is public
Similarly, one can say how do we know it has. This line of argumentation is a dual-edged sword that cuts both ways. When the Kargil conflict was sparked by the clique of 4 generals and PAF's input was not solicited, we did not have the BVR capability, but the Indians did have it, PAF was not thrown into the conflict due to the apparent disadvantage it was at (and concerns about wider conflagration). So, it is not wise to imagine that we would always be one step ahead.

Similarly, one can say how do we know it has. This line of argumentation is a dual-edged sword that cuts both ways. When the Kargil conflict was sparked by the clique of 4 generals and PAF's input was not solicited, we did not have the BVR capability, but the Indians did have it, PAF was not thrown into the conflict due to the apparent disadvantage it was at (and concerns about wider conflagration). So, it is not wise to imagine that we would always be one step ahead.
The PAF was at a disadvantage during 65 war. The IAF fielded Hawker Hunters which were faster than the f86, the mig 21 which was better than the f104. The gnat which was more maneuverable than the sabre. Yet the paf emerged on top. Same with the 71 war. History shows techonolgy doesnt always win you wars.

The PAF was at a disadvantage during 65 war. The IAF fielded Hawker Hunters which were faster than the f86, the mig 21 which was better than the f104. The gnat which was more maneuverable than the sabre. Yet the paf emerged on top. Same with the 71 war. History shows techonolgy doesnt always win you wars.
So, we will try to pull surprises with regards to tactics rather than having superior platforms. If that was your point, I concede that PAF must be working on those lines. I thought you were alluding to the technological edge and its retention.

So, we will try to pull surprises with regards to tactics rather than having superior platforms. If that was your point, I concede that PAF must be working on those lines. I thought you were alluding to the technological edge and its retention.
No. The PAF just like the other branches of the military will invest in technology. But it will mostly invest in tactics and training. Its what helped us before, it will help us again inshallah

You are not privy to all the information and don't take political statements as military strategy

Sir, I am sorry to break it to our forum members.

I hope you have heard or read the statement of NCA " The National Command Authority (NCA) on Wednesday noted with concern the "destabilizing massive arms build-up" in the region, affirming that Pakistan would take all measures to ensure strategic stability in its neighborhood without entering into an arms race. "

We have fallen back to our flawed concept of nuclear umbrella and left conventional weapon capability as is.

that means no J10s or any major platform for PAF, and other major military purchase of conventional weapons program are on put on hold

Thunder Block 3 capped at 30

Khan sb and high brass thinks situation will stabilized with India and currently no threat in imminent.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom