What's new

PAF & the ramifications of Rafale's sale to India

if its only for a squadron ,why can't Pakistan go for f35 .
That one might be available to India but not to Pakistan, so enjoy it, so far its pergformance has timely failures, the last I've heard of, 17 F-35 were grounded in the US as well as in Danemark!

That one might be available to India but not to Pakistan, so enjoy it, so far its pergformance has timely failures, the last I've heard of, 17 F-35 were grounded in the US as well as in Danemark!
i will take my chances with lockheed and USAF

F35 might be grounded that's because that is the only 5th gen fighter flying apart from F22,rest are far away from induction.
if f35 is not available for Pakistan then so too is su35.

i will take my chances with lockheed and USAF
Sure why not! It will become a good fighter in time, but since it is usig a lot of new tech and new concepts , that will take a long time , even in the hands of the best pilots the US has, let aloone othersd less traned and less qualified..
By the way Canada has cancelled the F-35 deal..

F35 might be grounded that's because that is the only 5th gen fighter flying apart from F22,rest are far away from induction.
if f35 is not available for Pakistan then so too is su35.
SU-35 is not the F-35, and according to political contexts, it might be available to Pakistan, since India had refused the Mig-35 and went for Rafale..

Sure why not! It will become a good fighter in time, but since it is usig a lot of new tech and new concepts , that will take a long time , even in the hands of the best pilots the US has, let aloone othersd less traned and less qualified..
By the way Canada has cancelled the F-35 deal..

i am not saying place the order now

No Su 35 To much indian pressure and To much money needed no money , time neither infra structure
No Typhoons For Now too much price and complications i said for now
SAY GOOD BYE TO UNCLE SAM on f35 or f22
Untill 2040 thats for f35
only Options which makes sense and i see for current future
Paf current options and strategy for now thats. For near 5 to 7 years buying more used and upgraded f16,while keep adding and updating at thunder

Than straight to 5th Genetation because Even the deal has been indian forces will need time till there pilots get matured enough to fully use the potential of rafale which will also take almost same to bit more time.

While skipping 4.5 twin jet Pakistan save cash and take a sensible option
Having a 2 capable birda with good sam coverage and a 5th gen birds depending the current news of enrolment of Pakistan in turkish project and while also chinese card on play
Sensible and pragmatic approach i would say.

Bullshit news, nothing has been confirmed or signed yet. Ic that was the case, Indian members would be jumping all over the internet.
D0A66K94_400x400.jpg

Yesterday cabinet approved Rafael deal
& tomorrow we are going to sign Rafael deal

i get the impression that in the past paf preferred fighters over SAM batteries

jf-17
LLMAO jf-17 is the ans of mki:lol::crazy:
Even your f-16 can't beat mki & u come with jf-17 :smokin:

No rafale for India. It will take another decade. While we will get more jf17, J31 soon...

J31,soon :hitwall::hitwall:

It will not enter plat unti 2022/2025

The. Chinease need time money and technology to make j31. ,a reality

Then they need timecsnf money to replace its imsssive fleet of obsolete.fighters.

If the 31 ever becomes real you people are decade away minimum may be even longer .

Your need is now not 2025 when Indian. Will have doubled rafale fleet and startrd to induct fgfa you will need a different solution completely

Today you have modest fleet of sanction prone falcons .... To face nearly 350 flankrrs,and mirage2000..

Your thunders,are not mature enough or designed to tackle a huge flankers for that you need

200 falcons or 100 typhoons or j10.

There has been plenty of evaluation by paf time to actually make a decisive move

Back
Top Bottom