PAF shoot down IAF SU-30 MKI l News & Discussion

Lol
Your ground defence system failed and killed your own helicopter
All of your MKI left the war zone
One mki and one mig taken down by PAF

go and ask your gov why ground air defence system failed
Ask your gov why IAF left war zone and why your all comms were down on that day

when you get the answers to these questions you will hard evidence
You have a courage to ask these questions here on this forum now move your lazy butt and ask these questions

once you share proper answers to these I’ll help you with hard evidence

Don't divert from the topic ..simple question can you provide evidence for your claims or are you just full hot air?

So the Mig 21 and Abhinanadhan are fake? If the Mig 21 fell in India, you guys
would of denied that as well. Luckily for Pakistan he landed on Pak side and we
showed the whole world. lol

The fact that they put Sukhoi tail along with Mig 21 proves that they are fake trophies, not actual tails of the aircraft. May be just one of them or perhaps both.

Don't divert from the topic ..simple question can you provide evidence for your claims or are you just full hot air?
Lol

Don’t be a pathetic indian
It’s not diverting, they are called hints so you can do your side of the work

plus we are really satisfied with our TaX money paid on that day
Being one of the top country who spend so much on defence and war equipments you can’t say that

ask your gov or research where and who robbed your country tax money and spend on useless things which didn’t work when needed the most

All ground defence system failed
All MKI and fighters left the war zone
Complete black out on comms

get answers to these and then message me for hard evidence or stop humiliating yourself like this , have some self respect

Lol

Don’t be a pathetic indian
It’s not diverting, they are called hints so you can do your side of the work

plus we are really satisfied with our TaX money paid on that day
Being one of the top country who spend so much on defence and war equipments you can’t say that

ask your gov or research where and who robbed your country tax money and spend on useless things which didn’t work when needed the most

All ground defence system failed
All MKI and fighters left the war zone
Complete black out on comms

get answers to these and then message me for hard evidence or stop humiliating yourself like this , have some self respect

No, it is called diverting the topic, because like many of your compatriots, you too are full of hot air and have no actual "hard evidence" to present.
If you had something, you wouldn't have engaged pointless diversions and simply presented the evidence and shut me up.

P.S. - In future don't write cheques, your arse can't cash.

No, it is called diverting the topic, because like many of your compatriots, you too are full of hot air and have no actual "hard evidence" to present.
If you had something, you wouldn't have engaged pointless diversions and simply presented the evidence and shut me up.

P.S. - In future don't write cheques, your arse can't cash.
Did you get answers to the questions or you as blank on them as IAF or your government?

evidence is there you are a coward who doesn’t want to get to answers or explore to find truth

even if I show you the actual fighter on the ground you will try to hide behind the fake stories put up by your IAF and government

be a man and find answers or do not bother to answer me here
Your responses shows how you want to hide from the reality and truth

deep down you know it well, so only tag me when you find answers

The fact that they put Sukhoi tail along with Mig 21 proves that they are fake trophies, not actual tails of the aircraft. May be just one of them or perhaps both.

The tails could be fake but not the 2 kills.

If you use your grey matter, you do know these things are called Replicas? They are not an actual tails. We are not like India, who put Crashed tails of Indian jets on monuments with Pakistani flag painted on them to fool the gullible indians.

If you use your grey matter, you do know these things are called Replicas? They are not an actual tails. We are not like India, who put Crashed tails of Indian jets on monuments with Pakistani flag painted on them to fool the gullible indians.

Exactly so they are not war trophies..they are replicas or fakes.

Unless you can prove other wise ..one kill is surely a fake.
You speak as if you have doubts about the other kill as well.
If this the state of your brain then there is need for anyone to argue with you.

You speak as if you have doubts about the other kill as well.
If this the state of your brain then there is need for anyone to argue with you.

Nope, no doubts that the Mig 21 was shot down and no doubts that Su 30 wasn't.

I know that this is a pretty old topic but I just don't understand the evidences. Yes the f-16s FCR did confirm the kill along with AWACS radar footage, but it is entirely possible that the flanker was hit but survived. Also, I remember that a user on the forum mentioned something of picture evidence? Like were the TGPs set to AA? Anyways I'd really like to get some info and clears the misconceptions. Thanks!

It is possible that the MKI did survive, perhaps it was never hit. However, how does IAF and India justify their backing off and, as per rumors, the plan to resort to the use of SRBM's instead of taking on the PAF with all their hyped up Air Force? I mean this is a force which routinely claims its ability to fight a 2-front war and yet it flew in the other direction the moment PAF came calling.

If only IAF had escalated and taken on the PAF, I would have believed them. It is the fact they IAF ran away scared which points to a different situation, a story which PAF has amply explained. And so, my opinion is that IAF was outgunned and out-ECM'd by PAF. No wonder Modi fell back on Rafale in his next speech, about how the situation could have been different if only IAF had Rafale.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom