What's new

PAF shoot down IAF SU-30 MKI l News & Discussion

They were gallantly shot down hence the award

If they were shot down ungallantly, then no award

exactly my point...

they were obviously on a mission related to the on going air battle...

the thing about indians is that they lie stupidly....

> they say F-16 shot down by Mig 21 and Su -30 "dodged" missiles

ok...

then

> why complain to US about F-16 use?.,
> Why say you were out gunned on 27 Feb?,
> Why say if Rafales were there out come would have been different?
> Why did India back down?

and so on...

Last edited:
I think you don't understand the meaning of word official. Official in US mean state department not a tabloid quoting unnamed sources and pentagon refusing to back it up.

hmm..... a regular pentagon reporter is tabloid?....

Reuter publishes reports from tabloid reporter?

ok you indians need to give up on the F-16 story... no body believes it including your western friends...

good luck trying to convince us.

Where did your boys get the Amraam piece from? can't be from the Mig 21 because
that landed on Pak side. Surely from the backside off the Su30.

Did you find any Amraam sticking in the back side of Mig 21 which landed on your side. If not ..why not.
Because missiles which explode and take down aircrafts do not get stuck on the aircrafts.
Missile which fall harmlessly can be recovered.

hmm..... a regular pentagon reporter is tabloid?....

Reuter publishes reports from tabloid reporter?

ok you indians need to give up on the F-16 story... no body believes it including your western friends...

good luck trying to convince us.

What I do know ..it is any official from state department . It just another reporter quoting un named sources . While officially US declined to weather even a count was conducted.

Did you find any Amraam sticking in the back side of Mig 21 which landed on your side. If not ..why not.
Because missiles which explode and take down aircrafts do not get stuck on the aircrafts.

What makes you think we didn't find any amraam pieces? Why should we show the amraam
that knocked down the Mig 21?

Pak showed what they needed to show which was the Mig 21 with all its missiles intact and a clueless
Abhinandhan was shown to the media.

What I do know ..it is any official from state department . It just another reporter quoting un named sources . While officially US declined to weather even a count was conducted.

US conducts regular counts of our F-16s...

this is a known fact....

US refused to comment on the whole issue mainly as it was extremely negative for India.

US would not have spared a single moment to embarrass Pakistan. Iran regularly lost planes against Iraq and US made no attempt to hide this fact... heck Israelis lost a F-16 in South Lebonan to ground fire and the US never hid that fact.

what makes you think US cares to protect Pakistan when there was so much fustration against it?... that too against a early out of production F-16A

Last edited:
No, it is called diverting the topic, because like many of your compatriots, you too are full of hot air and have no actual "hard evidence" to present.
If you had something, you wouldn't have engaged pointless diversions and simply presented the evidence and shut me up.

P.S. - In future don't write cheques, your arse can't cash.
And WHAT IS YOUR HARD EVIDENCE THAT IAF SHOOT DOWN OUR F-16o_O:hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:

oH BHAI EVERY BVR HAVE PROXIMITY FUSE, ALL BVR ARE NOT HIT TO KILL MISSILES

YOU'RE IN DELUSIONAL PENTAGON CORRESPONDENT FOR FOREIGN POLICY CLEARLY STATES NO PAF'S F-16 WERE MISSING

I think you don't understand the meaning of word official. Official in US mean state department not a tabloid quoting unnamed sources and pentagon refusing to back it up.
"We can neither confirm or deny this" has meaning
Wow you definitively need to open an oxford dictionary to check what a tabloid is

Ok thats pretty impressive, but just a teeny tiny question: what's a ball park figure? Distance b/w the F-16 and the Su30 when the missile went pitbull?

The missile traveled the distance I quoted. And ballpark figure means that its a range. I cannot quote the exact value.

30-40nm is pretty close,it means either the su30 stayed hot even after it had a missile inbound or the aim120 was fired from a close range,also the missile and aircraft angle indicates su30 was hot,so missile was launched in TWS mode? But yet again I am not an expert.

That particular Su was locked by 3 other vipers and it had locked onto Hassans F-16BM. Hassan went after him after that. What actually happened, I dont know. But the hearsay is that Su was flowing cold when it was hit by a missile. And mind you, the AMRAAM lofted to 70000 ft plus and then rammed down on the flanker, breaking it in two pieces.

only the US , israeli and Russian know about the truth.

this area is one of the most monitored regions of the world for a variety of reasons.

a shot down Su-30 would certainly have been picked up them.

Here is the interesting bit.. PAF revealed the pilots and their interview infront of the entire diplomatic corps including their military attache's which included Russa and US.... about the shooting the Su-30 down.

Not a single one of them has disputed PAF's claim.
Is there a way to find that particular clip? I want to know more

The missile traveled the distance I quoted. And ballpark figure means that its a range. I cannot quote the exact value.

That particular Su was locked by 3 other vipers and it had locked onto Hassans F-16BM. Hassan went after him after that. What actually happened, I dont know. But the hearsay is that Su was flowing cold when it was hit by a missile. And mind you, the AMRAAM lofted to 70000 ft plus and then rammed down on the flanker, breaking it in two pieces.
wait wdym by two pieces?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom